I get it ..

Enemy , Odd Law and .... Kiss ??

KRINGG!! "Okay class ... You may go now .. And Jihyun , please collect all the books and bring it to my place .. Arasso ??" said Mrs. Oh "Arasso Oh seonsaengnim .." replied Jihyun ..

"Eunmi-ah , let's go .. I think , what if we go home first and you bring some of their photo to me .. I'll wait for you at Jaemi Cafe .." Kyungmi suggested to Eunmi .. She didn't want to take Eunmi to her house because she didn't want Eunmi to think that she was showing off her incredible huge house .. Eunmi felt a little bit sad and pout , because she knew that Kyungmi was a rich girl and she really reaaallyyy want to go to Kyungmi's house .. But , if that what Kyungmi said , she have to obey her .. She then said to Kyungmi "Arasso Kyungmi .. Wait for me at Jaemi cafe .. I'll come as soon as possible .." she said with a fake bright smile .. Kyungmi saw her friend smile brightly and she felt a little bit relief ..

 

At Jaemi Cafe ...

"Annyeong ! Eunmi come here .." Kyungmi said "Ohh .. Kyungmi-ah .. Sorry i'm late .." Eunmi said with a pout on her face ... It was all because of the picture that she want to show to Kyungmi is gone for a while .. And thank goodness she found it in the cupboard .. "Ohh .. It's okay .. I wait for 5 minutes only .."

 

"So ! Where is the picture ?? I can't wait to see it .." Kyungmi squealed like a fangirl saw their bias  .. hehe ^^ "Ohh .. The picture .. Wait for a while .." Eunmi replied to her .. While she was searching for the picture , Kyungmi drink a sipped of her Chocolate Latte with sprinkle on top ..

"AH ! Here it is .. Handsome ?? Ugly ??"

"Handsome .. What's their name Eunmi ??" "Ohh .. from left , SungYeol , Howon , Woohyun , Myungsoo .. The two at the down is Dongwoo and Sunggyu .. Ad the one at the top is SungJong .." said Eunmi .. "Ahh .. I get it .. Tell me bout them .." asked Kyungmi ... "What do you mean ??" asked Eunmi in curiousity ... "I mean , tell me about their personality .. Subscribe them .. Babo .." "Ohh .. I get it .. Errmm , I'll start with the oldest ... His name was Kim SungGyu .. Known as Sunggyu .. He is the leader because he was the oldest one .. He was the main vocalist .. And he has the weakest heart that-" "What do you mean by weak heart ?" "Aishh .. Kyungmi ! I'm not finish yet.. I'll continue .. He has the weakest heart that means he can't stay mad in a long period time .. And , the seven of them live in one big house .. Get it ??" Eunmi asked "Yup .. I get it .. Continue please .. Just talk until I ask you something .. Okay ??"

"Okay .. The second one is Jang DongWoo who prefer to be called DongWoo .. He is the main rapper in the group .. And , he was the hardest one to wake up ... Stop for a while okay ?? I need to take a breath .." "Okay .."Kyungmi replied with a bright more brighter than the sun smile .. 

"I'll continue .. The third one was Nam Woohyun ... People called him Woohyun and sometimes they called him Namu ... He always think that he was the cute and the handsomest guy in the group .. And for me , it was true .." "Ermm , really ?? Can you give me one of his photo ??" asked Kyungmi "Oh sure .. Wait ... Ermm Here it is !"

"WAhh .. He is handsome + cute .. Okay continue your story Eunmi .. And , can I keep this picture ?? Pleasee !!" "Ermm , okay .. I'll proceed .. The fourth is Lee Howon .. Known as Hoya .. He was the rapper , vocalist and the main dancer .. Hoya was the one who have the most position in the group .. He was a taekwondo athlete up till middle school and received his 3rd-degree black belt ..Then he stop his taekwondo activities because he was entering a tournament that wasn't his level and got hit a lot during it .." "Ohh .. Poor Hoya ... It must be really hurt when he got hit during the tournament .. Right ??"

"Huh .. Whatever .. I'll proceed .. The fifth is Lee SungYeol .. Known as SungYeol .. Sometimes the members called him choding .. He was the vocalist .. Oh and according to DongWoo , when SungYeol sleeps , he doesn't move at all .. To the point where they have to occasionally check if he still breathing .. But according to MyungSoo , he is very sensitive towards sounds when he sleeps .. The sixth was Kim MyungSoo or should I say L .. He was the vocalist and the visual .. He was the one who have the most fan among other six .. He is the most eater in the group and he is known as the ICE PRINCE .. He doesn't like to communicate a lot .. He use to keep quiet and do something with his own world .. And the last is Lee SungJong .. Known as SungJong .. He is the vocalist and maknae who have a pretty face .. I think he is more beautiful than me .. And because he is pretty , he always think that he was more pretty than other girls in the school .. I'm tired though .. So , you get it ??" asked Eunmi after explain everything to Kyungmi .. She was so soooooo exhausted and drink her mocha latte as fast as she could .. Then "Yup .. I get it .. Thanks for explain it to me .. Ermm , it's late now .. We better get going .. Come on i'll bring you home .." "Ohh okay .. We'll talk again later tomorrow .. If I have time , i'll show you to them .. Let's go ..

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update .. I'm busy with my homework ... And sorry again if this chapter take you a long time to read .. Hehe .. I make it long because i felt a little bit industrious this night .. Hope you guys like it .. ^^