Infinite ?

Enemy , Odd Law and .... Kiss ??

"Kyungmi-ah , what do you think about the cafeteria ??" Eunmi asked "Its nice and beautiful Eunmi .. By the way , what is the daily menu ??" "Ohh .. Ermm the daily menu is jjajangmyeon (black bean paste noodle) and orange juice ." replied Eunmi ..

After Eunmi brought Kyungmi to the whole school , Kyungmi told Eunmi that she want to rest for a while . Then , Eunmi brought Kyungmi to the library . Do you know why they rest at the library ?? Its because the library have 10 aircond equally in it .

 

The two of them didn't say any word because they want to released their exhaustant .. Kyungmi felt bored and start a conversation by saying "Eunmi-ah , is there any famous student in this school ??" "Ermm , there is one .. The group name is INFINITE ." replied Eunmi "INFINITE ?? Sound interesting .. Tell me more about them .." 

"INFINITE group was form about 2 years ago .. They was just a seven normal guy .. Until one day , the school make a "Talent Time Competition" and the seven of them parted in .. They sang "The Chaser" song with the dance .. It was fantastic and they won first prize .. Since then , INFINITE group is famous and every girl in school have some interest towards them .. Even the teacher like them too .. Do you understand ??" explained Eunmi .

 

"Ohh ... They must be so handsome and kind , right ??" asked Kyungmi "Yeah ! They are .." Eunmi replied "Ermm , Eunmi , what is-" KRINGGG!! "Oh , the bell rang .. Let's go to class .. I'll tell you more after this .." "What about you come to my house Eunmi??" suggested Kyungmi "Erm , okay !" Eunmi replied with a bright smile .

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if the story is short .. My brain is ZERO ! I'll try to make the other chapter long .. And i'm sorry couz I can't update as soon as possible because I have to go to school .. But I'll try to manage time to update it as soon as possible .. Gomawo and mianhae ^^