Past

Enemy , Odd Law and .... Kiss ??

PLEASE READ

Its not-so important but I want to tell you guys .Oh guys , I just want to tell you that MyungSoo will appeared soon . ^^

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sunggyu ?" Mr Park said "You're Kim Sunggyu right ?" he said again *Why does this young man look familiar ?*

"Oh , neh . My name is Kim Sunggyu . Can I help you Mr Park ?" Sunggyu asked politely "Yeah . I thought that I want to have a talk with you but since it late , are you free tomorrow ?" Mr Park asked "Yea . After school at 4 p.m ." "Can you come to my office at 4.30 ?" he took a card from his wallet and gave it to Sunggyu "Sure . I'll come . If you don't have anything else , I think I want to go now . Do you mind ?" Sunggyu asked "Oh yea . Sure . Bye ." he waved at Sunggyu as Sunggyu reached his car .

*Did I do something wrong to Kyungmi until he want to see me ? But how did he know my name ?* Sunggyu think as he was at his bed . *I should stay all night up and try to think .* that is what Sunggyu said to his mind .

"Hyung !!! Hurry up !! We're going to be late !!" SungJong yelled at Sunggyu and Sunggyu get down with perfectly wearing the uniform "I'm here kiddo . Need not to yell at me . I'm not deaf ." he ruffled SungJong's hair and get out from the house to open the car's engine . SungJong still stand infront of the door and stared at Sunggyu blankly "Yah ! Hurry !!" its Sunggyu time to yelled at him . SungJong startled and quickly get in the car .

Everyone get out from the car and they waved at Kyungmi since they saw Kyungmi waiting for them infront of the gate . Kyungmi waved back "Why are you guys late ?" Kyungmi asked "Its Sunggyu hyung's fault ." SungJong replied . Kyungmi go toward Sunggyu and asked "Is it true oppa ?" she asked then she looked suprised to see Sunggyu's eys . "Oppa . You have dark circles ." she said and touched the dark circles "Its nothing Kyungmi . Just I can't sleep yesterday ." "Oh . You should have a good sleep ." she said and beamed at him "Let's go ."

 

Mr Shim get into the class as usual because he is the homeroom teacher "Is Woohyun absent again ?" he asked "NO !!" the class replied "Good . Woohyun , do you feel better now ?" he asked Woohyun "Neh , seonsaengnim ." he smiled "Okay . Let's start our class ."

"Everyone , open Maths book page 104 . Kyungmi , please answer question number 3 ." "Neh seonsaengnim ." Kyungmi go infront of the class and answer the question simply . "That's correct . Good job ." then everyone in the class clapped their hand including Woohyun , SungYeol and Hoya .

Woohyun , SungYeol , Hoya and MyungSoo are in the same class with Kyungmi but MyungSoo was still in Japan . Their class name is D2-3 . Sunggyu was in class D1-3 and that was the first class same with Kim Tae-Ri , that who just reject The 'Aegyo Bunny' . While DongWoo and SungJong are in class D3-3  .

 

After school , everyone was waiting for Sunggyu because he have to help his homeroom teacher . Then , they saw him walking towards them . Before they could say 'hi' to him , he already cutted in "You guys should go home first . I need to meet someone in this instant . Bye !" he beamed and waved at them and quickly ran to catch a taxi and go to Kyungmi's dad office .

"Why does his behaviour is like that ? He look like a chicken who want to find his lost chick ." Hoya said and all of them nodded "Whatever it is , let's go to Pizza . I'm hungry ." SungJong said "Okay . But who's treat ?" Hoya asked "Mine !" Kyungmi and Woohyun said together "O-Kay . Let's go ." Then all of them go to the Pizza restaurant and sat on a big rounded table .

Meanwhile , Sunggyu who just stopped infront of the office felt nervous + scared . *Let's do this Sunggyu . Hwaiting * As he get in to the office , he go to the counter "Annyeonghaseyo ." he said "Oh neh annyeonghaseyo . Can I help you sir ?" a girl named Song HyeSeon asked "Neh . I want to meet Mr Park HeungSu ." "Have you make any appointment with him before ?" she asked "Yes . He asked me to come here at 4.30 p.m today ." he replied "Oh . wait for a while ." then she press a speed dial button on the office phone "Yes ?" Mr Park said on the phone "Sir , there is someone who want to meet you . His name is -" she looked at Sunggyu and make a 'what's your name' signal "Kim Sunggyu ." "Oh his name is Kim Sunggyu ." "Okay . asked himto come to my room now ." Mr Park replied "Neh sir ."

Then , she lead Sunggyu to Mr Park's room . "This is it ." "Kamsahamnida ." she bowed and go back to her work . Sunggyu knocked the door and he heard that Mr Park asked him to come in . He slowly reached the door knob and open the door . He go near Mr Park and bowed "Annyeonghaseyo , sir ." "Annyeonghaseyo . Have a sit . But don't call me sir . Just call me ahjusshi ." he said "Oh , oh neh ." Sunggyu stuttered

"So , you're Kim Sunggyu right ?" "Neh ." "About 5 years ago , has a husband and wife came to your house ?" he asked "Let me remember . OH ! Yeah . There are ." he replied "So , what do they take from you ?" he asked again "They took their daughter from my house because that girl was their daughter but she live with me for 5 years because her mother lost her when they were at a market ." Sunggyu replied "What was the daughter name ?" *Why is he asking me my past ?* Sunggyu thought "Her name is just the same as your daughter name , PArk Kyungmi .

"YES ! I'm right !" Mr Park stood up and go to Sunggyu . He took Sunggyu's hand that make Sunggyu stood too and he quickly hugged Sunggyu tightly "I know its you Sunggyu ." Sunggyu felt weird "Yes I am . Im Sunggyu ." "Don't you get it ?" he asked as he loosened the hug . Sunggyu shook his head and Mr Park sighed heavily "The Park Kyungmi you said , is my daughter . Get it ?" Mr Park said . Sunggyu was shocked and "Really ?" he asked in anxiety "Yup ." "KYAAA~" Sunggyu screamed and hug Mr Park tightly .

He let go of Mr Park "But how do you know my name on the first time . Even Kyungmi don't realize it ." he asked "Look at that necklace . I gave it to you right ." Sunggyu look at his necklace *Oh . So this is how he know* 

"Tomorrow , come to my house after school . I want to tell Kyungmi and celebrate it with you ." "Neh ." Sunggyu smiled and asked permission to go home since its late though .