Sick

Enemy , Odd Law and .... Kiss ??

~Because I listen to my heartbe-~ "Yeobosaeyo ?" Kyungmi asked as soon as she answered her phone "Its me , SungYeol ." SungYeol replied "Oh , oppa . Why do you call me ?" "Hey ! You're suppose to be infront of your house . Don't you remember our promise yesterday ?"

------

FLASHBACK

Kyungmi : Annyeong , oppa !

SungYeol : Oh annyeong . Why do you call me ?

Kyungmi : Oppa , I'm craving ramen noodles .

SungYeol : So ?

Kyungmi : Can you please buy one and bring it to the park ?

SungYeol : Don't you have any at home ? I remember when Woohyun go to your house that day , he told me that your kitchen cabinet is full with food .

Kyungmi : It is but not ramen . My parents didn't allowed me to eat ramen , when I ask why they just say that its not delicious and it will make me ... fat .

SungYeol : So ? Why do you want to eat it although you never taste it . And you even say you're CRAVING RAMEN NOODLES !! 

Kyungmi : Ahhh , the real is , there is one day , I'm so hungry and I saw a ramen in my friends backpack . So I told her that I want it and she gave me . So when I eat it , I didn't thought that it was delicious . So from then on , I always eat it without my parents knew about it . hehe ^^

SungYeol : So why don't you go and buy it ?

Kyungmi : I don't have any money with me now oppa .

SungYeol : Arasso . I'll bring it to you . But with one condition .

Kyungmi : What is it ? Just tell me and I will do anything as long as you bring it here .

SungYeol : Tomorrow , I want to pick you from your house . 7.30 sharp . Don't be late .

Kyungmi : Arasso oppa . Gomawopta .

END.OF.FLASHBACK

------

Kyungmi slapped her forehead lightly "Oppa , jeongmal mianhae . I forgot . I'll be there in 20 minutes ." Kyungmi off her phone and tell the bodyguard to invite SungYeol to come into her house .

While Kyungmi dressing up , SungYeol examined her house . *This is heaven* .

"Oppa . Let's go ." Kyungmi said . SungYeol turned to face her and saw her wearing a silver locket that is written 'Don't forget me' .

"I'm sure that locket is from someone special ." SungYeol said as soon as he read what have been written on the locket "Anni . Its just from my brother ." "Brother ? I don't see any guy in this house ." SungYeol asked

"I'll tell about it later ." Kyungmi said and get into the car . As soon as SungYeol started driving , Kyungmi looked at her watch and said "Oppa . Hurry up . Its 7.50 right now . We're going to be late ." she said with a hurry tone . "Arasso ." he said and pused the pedal .

 

"Its good to be here right on time ." Kyungmi mumbled and go to her locker followed by SungYeol . Then , both of them go to their class .

Mr Shim get in to the class "Okay class . Keep quiet . Class monitor , please come forward and tell me who is absence today ." Mr Shim said "Neh , seonsaengnim ." Kiseop , the class monitor go toward Mr Shim and told him that only Woohyun is absence today .

"Woohyun's absence ? It's okay . You can go now ." "Neh seonsaengnim ." he bowed "Class . Does anyone know why Woohyun is absence ?" *Woohyun oppa is absence ?*

All day long , Kyungmi only think about Woohyun . So , she thought that she want to visited Woohyun at INFINITE house .

 

"Hoya oppa , in the afternoon , where are you guys going ?" Kyungmi asked Hoya as soon as Hoya walked to the front gate "Oh . We're going to Namsan . Waeyo ?" "Is Woohyun oppa coming ?" she asked "Anni . He is sick ." "Oh . In that case , can I watched him while you guys go to Namsan ?" she asked again "Sure ."

 

KNOCK ! KNOCK ! KNOCK !

Woohyun sickly stood up and open the door "Kyungmi-ah . Sorry I didn't come to school today ." he said weakly "Anni . It's okay . You should have rest a lot ." Kyungmi said and let Woohyun sit on the couch "What bring you here Kyungmi ?" he asked because he felt weird that why is Kyungmi coming to INFINITE house

"I asked Hoya oppa this morning . He told me that all of them are going to Namsan so I thought that I can take care of you while they are not here ." Kyungmi explained everything to Woohyun "Ohh . Thanks ." he smiled at Kyungmi but his face is pale than ever .

"Oppa , are you hungry ? I can make some chicken porridge for you ." Kyungmi said "Yeah . Im kinda hungry here because they didn't even left me some food . I thought that I want to make food myself but I don't have enough energy . So , I just eat these fruits ." he said while pointing at the red apple and some grapes "Oh . Wait for a while . I'm going to make you some porridge ." Kyungmi said and go to the kitchen .

She make the porridge and bring it to Woohyun as soon as it was finished "Oppa , take it . But be careful , its hot ." "Neh . Thanks Kyungmi ." Woohyun replied

Woohyun eat it and finished it in about 20 minutes "Thanks Kyungmi for making me some food . Or tomorrow there will be a news that say 'INFINITE member Woohyun from JungSang High School dead because of starvation' ." Woohyun said while Kyungmi laughed .

Then , the two of them watch movies together until it was 6.30 p.m . Then INFINITE came home and shocked to see that Kyungmi is sleeping on the floor while Woohyun's sleeping on the sofa . "Aishh . Woohyun suppose to let Kyungmi sleep on the sofa ." SungGyu muttered and carried Kyungmi and put here on the sofe opposite to where Woohyun is sleeping .

"We should buy them something to eat . But what is it ?" SungGyu asked the member "What if we buy pepperoni pizza for them and for us too ?" DongWoo suggested "Deal . Now , everyone go and take a bathe ."

After everyone took a bathe , Hoya and DongWoo called the pizza delivery and waited for them outside while the '3 Sung' watching tv in the house . As the pizza delivery reached the house , he gave the pizza to DongWoo and Hoya . When both of them get in the house , automatically Woohyun and Kyungmi woke up .

Kyungmi stretched her body and suprised to see everyone is in the house wtching her "Is your back okay ? When we arrived home , we saw you lying on the floor . And Sunggyu hyung carried you onto the sofa ." SungYeol said "My back is okay . Sunggyu oppa , thanks for your concern ." she said and smile "No biggie . Woohyun , Kyungmi , come on . Let's eat ." Sunggyu invite

After everyone has eat , Kyungmi thanked them and they thanked her back because she take good care of Woohyun . "Sunggyu hyung , go and give her a ride . Her parents must be worried because she didn't get back home ." Hoya said "Okay . Since I really want to see your house . This is my chance ." he said to Kyungmi and smile until no one can see his eyes .

"Let's gooooo ." he said . As soon as he stopped infront of Kyungmi's house , he told her that he want to sent Kyungmi until she reached the front door . Kyungmi said it's okay but he insisted . As she knocked the door , her parents open the door and asked Kyungmi to go to her room . Then they saw Sunggyu .

"Sunggyu ?" Mr. Park said .

___________________________________________________________________________________________________