Yesss !!

Enemy , Odd Law and .... Kiss ??

After sending Kyungmi to her house , Woohyun go back to INFINITE house . It was 11.30 p.m . He opened the door slowly because he didn't want the rest of INFINITE member and his lovely and annoying sister to woke up .

He get in the house and suprised when he saw Eunmi is sleeping on the sofa . "Aishh . This girl . Why did she sleep here ? Doesn't she know that I hate to carry her upstairs ?" Woohyun murmured .

Woohyun then carried Eunmi upstairs to the guest room where she always sleep there when she go there . He opened the air-cond and gave her sister a  kiss on the forehead . "Good night Eunmi ." Woohyun wispered and go to his room to sleep . 

 

The next morning , other INFINITE members (except L and Woohyun) and Eunmi woke up . They bathe and go downstairs to eat . Everyone was at the dining table waiting for Woohyun to cooked . "Aishh . Where is Woohyun hyung ? I'm so hungry ." Hoya complained and sighed "Oppa , just wait arasso ?" Eunmi said to Hoya

After 10 minutes they wait , SungGyu stood up and ready to go to Woohyun's room but Eunmi held his wrist "Oppa . Where are you going ?" Eunmi asked "I'm going to woke that Woohyun up . Aigoo . That guy must be sleeping ."

Sunggyu go to Woohyun's room and woke him up "Woohyun , wake up ." "Hmmm ." "YAH ! WAKE UP !" Sunggyu yelled at him . Woohyujn woke up and go to the restroom without looking back at Sunggyu "Woohyun , hurry up . Everyone is hungry . We don't want to be late to school . And by the way , Kyungmi just called Eunmi and told her that she will bring all of us to school ." Sunggyu explained . Woohyun was sleepy but when he hard Kyungmi's name , he is fully awake and rushed to the restroom and take a bathe .

After he took a bathe , he go downstairs to cook to them . He decided to make ramen since it was the fastest food to make and since he was late . He saw Kyungmi and smile to her and she smile to him back . *she have a beautiful smile* he said in his heart .

Suddenly , he heard someone slurping a ramen . He quickly go to the kitchen . He saw everyone was eating ramen . Before he could say a word , SungJong cutted in "Kyungmi is the one who cooked for us . She came here and ask us either we have eat or not . And we say NO because you are late ."

"Oh . Mianhae . I slept late last night because I have to carry THAT pig ." Woohyun explained while pointing his index finger at Eunmi . 

"Ermm , oppa come on and eat . I made some ramen for you too ." Kyungmi said politely "OH jinjja ? Thanks . And sorry because you have to cook for them ." Woohyun said "OH . Its okay . I don't mind . Its my fault because my house is far ." "Aniyo ."

"Woohyun hyung , come here and eat we only have 30 minutes to eat ." Hoya called Woohyun .

After everyone was fulled , they go to the sink and put the plate in it . Everyday it will be SungJong's chore to washed the dish . "Opa , let me wash it ." Kyungmi said "It's okay . I always do it . You just go there and wait ." SungJong said . "Its okay . You are the one wo have to go there and wait . If you're married , do you want to do all this ? Let me do it ." Kyungmi replied . SungJong didn't want to trouble Kyungmi but because Kyungmi insisted , he gave the chores to her  

 "Oppa , you better wait . I'm going to killed you after this ." Eunmi said to Woohyun . She was mad because Woohyun called her 'pig' infront of Kyungmi . Kyungmi heard it and called Eunmi to come near here . Eunmi go to her and asked "What is it Kyungmi ? Anythings wrong ?" "Aniyo . I just want to tell you , don't bully your brother . He is older than you . I don't want things to happen to you like what happen to me ." Kyungmi explained .

She finished doing the chore and wipe her hand on a towel . "What h-happen to you ?" Eunmi stuttered "I'll tell you when i'm ready . But just don't do it . Arasso ?" "Arasso ."

"Let's go oppas . The driver is here ." Kyungmi called evryone . All of them get out from the house and saw a big black limousine infront of them . Everyone can't teat their eyes from it .

"What are you waiting for ? Come on ." Kyungmi invited them to get in the limo . Everyone get in the limo . Kyungmi sat between Hoya and Woohyun . Beside Hoya is DongWoo , SungJong , SungYeol , Sunggyu and Eunmi .

 

IN​FRONT OF THE SCHOOL GATE

Everyone get out from the limo and Kyungmi told the driver that she want the driver to come to the school at 3 p.m .

Hoya hugged Kyungmi's shoulder and said "Thaks for the ride Kyungmi ." "Oh . Arasso ." Kyungmi replied . Everyone go to their own locker .

"Kyungmi , what is the subject that you have to study now ?" Woohyun asked "Oh . It is Mathematic . Why ?" Kyungmi replied "I guess we're in the same class now . Come on . Let's go . Before Mr. Gong blow up at us ." Woohyun explained . "Yeah . Come on ."

Woohyun decided to sit next to Kyungmi because he saw Kyungmi is sitting alone . Kyungmi didn't want him to sit beside her because she know that it will make the other fangirls to be jealous and hate her . But Woohyun insisted . So , she didn't mind .

 

After Maths class is over , it was recess . "Kyungmi , let's o eat together . Don't you mind ?" Woohyun suggested "I don't mind at all . But are we going to eat only the two of us ?" Kyungmi asked "Ani . The rest of INFINITE members will be there as well . And same goes to Eunmi ." Woohyun explained and beamed at her . "Arasso . Wait for me . I'm going to the locker for a while ." "I'll follow you ." Woohyun said as soon as Kyungmi finished her sentences . Kyungmi nodded and go to her locker followed by Woohyun .

The two of them go to the cafeteria and took their own food and saw SungJong waving at them . They go there and sit side by side .

"Kyungmi-ah , are you free this evening ?" Hoya asked "Yeah . Waeyo oppa ?" Kyungmi asked back "I thought that I want to bring you to go to-" "Where are you going hyung ?? Bring me with you ." SungJong cutted in "Aishh . Such a busy body . I just want to hangout with my sister ."

"So can you come with me ?" Hoya asked "I can . But , where are we going ?" "Ohh . I thought that I want to bring you to " Hoya stand up and asked Kyungmi to stand up to and he whispered something to her ear . "So , can you come with me ? Pleaseeeee ." Hoya said "Sure oppa . Anything for you ." She said and beamed at Hoya "YEAYY !" "Aigoo . His choding spirit is coming again ." Sunggyu said