WOAH !!

Enemy , Odd Law and .... Kiss ??

 Suddenly , Eunmi's phone ring *Because I listen to my heart beat one by o-* Eunmi picked it up and said "Annyeonghaseyo .. Who is this ?" Eunmi asked the one who called her . ' Eunmi ! Where are you ? ' the 'one who call'-ed her said with a happy tone . "OMO !'' Eunmi gasped "Op-pa ."

Kyungmi felt a little bit weird when she heard Eunmi stuttered when she said 'oppa' . "Eunmi , who is it ?" Kyungmi asked in full of anxiety . She really want to know who it is . But , Eunmi just ignore her question .

Suddenly "What ?!? Are you serious oppa ??" Eunmi screamed happily . 

Kyungmi felt suprised when Eunmi screamed . But she just ignore it and hugged her knee .

After about 5 minutes , Eunmi talked to the 'one who call'-ed , she then said "Arasso oppa .. I'll go to your house about 30 minutes . I'll come with my friend arasso oppa ? Annyeong !"

"Kyungmi-ah ." Eunmi called her but she didn't hear it . Eunmi called her again but she didn't answer it though . Eunmi then poked her cheek and then she said "Oh yeah , what ??"

Eunmi then told her "Kyungmi , let's go . " Kyungmi felt a bit weird and asked "Eunmi where do you want to bring me and who just called you ?" "Oh .. Its a secret and the on who called me is my brother ."

The real is , the one who called Eunmi is her brother . And her brother is .... NAM WOOHYUN ..

They are going to Infinite's house . Everything that Eunmi said about INFINITE was true but she didn't want to tell Kyungmi that she is Woohyun's sister . Everything that she said and squealed like a fangirl was just a fake . But she tell her the truth though .

------

"Kyungmi , we're here .. Let's go ." Eunmi said to her .

"Wahh .. Is this a house or a paradise ?" Kyungmi said . Eunmi then replied "I don't know either . Maybe its heaven though ?" 

Eunmi then go the door followed with Kyungmi and then Eunmi knocked the door .

"Annyeonghaseyo ." about 1 minute past , Woohyun open the door and beamed to her sister Eunmi "Eunmi !! You're here !! Come on in . You too little girl ." 

Eunmi and Kyungmi go into the 'paradise' . "Ermm , Woohyun oppa ." Eunmi whispered to Woohyun . "Yes ? What is it Eunmi ? Problem ? You felt uncomfortable here ?" Woohyun asked Eunmi . 

"Aniyo . I just want to ask , where is the other oppa ." "Ohh .. They're at upstairs . Wait for a while . I'll call them ." Woohyun said to Eunmi .

"Ermm , Eunmi , where's the toilet ?" Kyungmi asked . "Ohh . You go straight to the kitchen and then go left ." Eunmi replied . "Thanks"

While Kyungmi were in the toilet , the other INFINITE members come and greeted Eunmi . They know that Eunmi was Woohyun's little sister . Woohyun can only meet her sister in school and when it was holiday . 

Woohyun stayed with INFINITE member while Eunmi stayed with their parents at next door .

Its a bit weird right when they were staying next door but they can meet together only in school . Its because INFINITE have a busy schedule to make new songs and choreographer .

All of them greeted Eunmi as it was the first time after 1 year they didn't meet each other .

INFINITE members and Eunmi chit chat a bit , she then told them that she want to go to the kitchen for a while . Its because she wanted to called Kyungmi and introduce her to INFINITE .

-----

"Kyungmi , come on . Don't be shy ." Eunmi pleaded Kyungmi to go to the hall . "I don't want to . Its embarassing ." Kyungmi said . "Its okay ." Eunmi then pulled her to the main hall .

"Oppa , this is my friend , Kyungmi . She sat beside me in class ." Eunmi told them . "A-annyeonghaseyo ." Kyungmi stuttered .

"Hey . I think i've seen her before . Let me think . OH YEAH !! She is the new students , right ?"

SungYeol said . "Ermm , yeah . I am ."

"Eunmi , does she know us ?" Hoya whispered to Eunmi . "Ermm .. I've told her before ." 

Then , Kyungmi excused them for a while and dragged Eunmi outside the house . "Eunmi , why are you bringing me to INFINITE's house ? And who is your brother ?" Kyungmi asked . "Ohh .. I brought you here because INFINITE oppa want to be in our group . And my brother is Woohyun oppa .. We're are twin but different gender . He was born about 10 minutes earlier than me . Hehe ."

"Oh . Okay ." Kyungmi replied with an annoying face 

________________________________________________________________________

Well guys , sorry because I update it a little bit late .