Childish

Enemy , Odd Law and .... Kiss ??

"AARGGHHHH !" Kyungmi yawned and press her alarm bell that was ringing . She dozed to sleep back . It didn't take 5 minutes when Sunggyu get into her room and woke her up . Kyungmi slept at her room when she stayed there for 5 year .

Sunggyu moved Kyungmi's body to woke her *Why is this pig so hard to woke up ?" he thought himself "Kyungmi-ah , wake up ." Kyungmi stirred a bit and said "Never oppa . I'm sleepy right now . Pleasse don't disturb this sleeping beauty to sleep ." Kyungmi muttered in her sleep "Pffftt . Sleeping beauty my . Wake up !" he said and pull Kyungmi's blanket away from her grip

Kyungmi sat up "OPPA ! Give me back . I'm freezing ." she said and hugged her body "Never ." then he took Kyungmi's phone who was ringing "YAH ! KIM SUNGGYU ! Give me back !" she yelled at him . Mrs Kim who was preparing breakfast just shook her head because Kyungmi and Sunggyu always be like this every morning . 

"OPPA !!!!!!" she screamed more louder when she chased him at the lawn . "Give me back , you stupid pig !"  "Never !! Hahahaha !!" Sunggyu screamed at her and gave her an evil laugh 

"I'm going to get you , grandpa ." she said . Sunggyu stop his running and face Kyungmi who was still running to him "What did you just call me ? Grandpa ?" he said as Kyungmi stopped in front of him . He put both of his hand on his waist . 

Kyugmi realized that she just called him 'grandpa' . Sunggyu didn't care whoever called him grandpa . But , he hate it when Kyungmi called him that . Kyungmi hold her lips "OOPS . Gotta go . Bye ." she waved at him and begin to run . Sunggyu run after her "Comeback here you !! ERGHHH !! I hate you , Miss Pig !"

Sunggyu searched for her on the entire lawn . But , he couldn't find her . Then , when he get into the house to ask Mrs Kim wether she saw her or not , he was so shocked to see Kyungmi ate Mrs Kim cookies .

"Yah ! How could you do this to me ? I thought that you would be good after 5 years didn't meet me ." Sunggyu said and pouted . He put Kyungmi's phone on the dining table and go upstairs to his bedroom . Kyungmi was panicked to see Sunggyu behaving like that .

"Omma , why is oppa like that ?" she whispered to Mrs Kim who sat opposite to her "Don't you remember ? Today is his birthday . Its 28th April . Don't you remember ?" Mrs Kim asked . Kyungmi tapped her chin and beamed but suddenly her face become panicked again

"OH MY GODD !! Omma ! How come I forgot about it ? Aishh ." Kyungmi stood up and told Mrs Kim that she wanted to go upstairs and apologize to Sunggyu about everything in the morning .

She stood infront of Sunggyu's bedroom and knocked the door "Oppa . Open pleasee ." "No ." Sunggyu replied coldly . But , the real is , he was laughing slowly in the room "Oppa . Jebal . I'm sorry ." "Just open the door ." Sunggyu ordered her . Kyungmi opened the door and sat on the bed infront ofSunggyu . "What do you wanna say ?" he asked but didn't looked straight on Kyungmi's eyes .

"Oppa . Mianhae ." she said and looked down "For what ?" he asked "For ... for chasing you this morning and everything . Mianhae ." Sunggyu's heart softened and looked at Kyungmi who's head was looking down . Tears flowed down on Kyungmi's cheek .

Sunggyu hold her chin and bring it up and make her eyes met her eyes . Sunggyu wiped her tears using his thumb . "Don't cry . I didn't mean to do that to you . I just wanna play with you . And I don't want you to apologize to me because of that thing arasso ?" he asked . Kyungmi nodded .

Sunggyu leaned closer and hugged her .