What ?!?!

Enemy , Odd Law and .... Kiss ??

*Why the heck is he calling Kyungmi's father 'ahjussi' ? Is he out of his mind ?* other INFINITE members thought the same thing . Then , DongWoo told Sunggyu that he and the rest of INFINITE wanted to go to a cafe nearby . "We wanna go to a cafe . If we're not here yet and Kyungmi have awake , just call me okay hyung ?" DongWoo said "Okay . Just don't go too far ." Sunggyu said like a mother of 6 .

 

INFINITE (-Sunggyu) reached the cafe and they sat at a rounded table . "DOn't you think hyung is out of his mind ?" SungJong said right after the waitress go from the table "Molla . But I think hyung is crazy ." Woohyun said and nodded "Well I think so too . I think both of you are right . But , I still confuse . Why did he call Kyungmi's dad 'ahjussi' ?" Hoya added "That's the reason ! Well he might have his own reason to call Mr PArk like that ." SungYeol beamed "Yeah !" All of them said together but not so loud .

-----

Sunggyu , Mr and Mrs Park sat on a chair infront of Kyungmi's room . Then , as INFINITE reached them , the doctor get out from the room . Sunggyu , Mr and Mrs Park stood up and neared the doctor same goes to INFINITE .

"Doctor , how is my daughter's condition ?" Mr Park asked "Your daughter is fine , sir . But , can I know , is there someone name Sunggyu ?" he asked . Everyone seem to be shocked . Then , Sunggyu move forward "I am Sunggyu ." "Well . Its good to have you here . I think you supposed to be the first one who go and meet her ." he said "Oh , neh . Kamsahamnida ." he said , bowed and go into her room .

"Doctor  ,can we know , why does he supposed to meet her first ?" Woohyun asked as Mr and Mrs Park go to the cafe to take a drink "Oh , the real is , when I want to get out from the room , I heard Kyungmi crying 'Sunggyu oppa' several time . So , I thought maybe he would be here and maybe Sunggyu is someone important for her .

"Ohhh .." all of them said "I think I should get going now ." the doctor said "Oh , neh ." Woohyun said and all of them bowed to him and the doctor go to his office .

----

Sunggyu get into the room and saw Kyungmi calling his name "Sunggyu oppa . Sunggyu oppa ." she said . Then , he sat on a chair next to Kyungmi's bed . He pulled his hand out and held Kyungmi's hand . "Oppa is here ." he said and Kyungmi stop calling his name . He thought that she would open her eyes but she continue 'sleeping' .

"If I know it was you from the start , I would do everything that you want ." he whispered and tears flowed down his cheeks . I t was already 6.00 p.m since he start get into the room at 3.45 p.m . He was tired and he put his head on Kyungmi's bed and sleep .

After 4 hours and 10 minutes sleeping , Kyungmi woke up and saw someone's head beside her arm . *blue striped shirt . red ... hair ? Sunggyu oppa ?* then , Sunggyu stired a little bit and realized that Kyungmi's hand is moving a bit . He lifted his head and saw Kyungmi crying .

"Op-oppa ." she said and sobbed . Sunggyu can't pulled his tears and quickly stood up and hugged her "I miss you so much . I- I thought I can't meet you anymore ." he said and wiped his tears "Me too oppa ."

Sunggyu let go of the hug and wiped her tears "Don't cry arasso ?" he said and wiped his and her tears . She nodded . Then , Sunggyu called INFINITE , Mr and Mrs Park and told them that Kyungmi's awake .

Mr and Mrs Park told him that they can't go and meet Kyungmi because they have a meeting and they want to gave Kyungmi and Sunggyu a personal time . INFINITE came ther after 30 minutes .

 

"KYUNGMI !!" all of them screamed as they get into the room . They hugged her . And let her go . They asked what was her condition .

"Are you okay ? Do you want us to report to the police about it ? Do you-" SungYeol asked Kyungmi question but Kyungmi put her finger on SungYeol's lips as she want him to stop talking "Gwaenchana oppa . I'm okay . It's just a bit bleeding on my fore head right Sunggyu oppa ?" she asked and looked at Sunggyu "Yeah . Why are you guys to much over protective ? It's not like she's going to die duhh ." Sunggyu rolled his eyes

"He is cruel ." SungJong whispered to Kyungmi's ear which make Kyungmi giggled . Sunggyu realized it and looked at SungJong and Kyungmi "WHat did you just say ?" he asked "SungJong oppa said that you're a pffft ." SungJong covered before she could finished her work and looked into her eyes and make "DON'T . TELL . HIM" face . Kyungmi nodded .

"TEll me !" Sunggyu ordered "It's nothing oppa . SungJong just tld me that you're a good brother ." Kyungmi said and quickly closed "WHAT !?!?" all of them said "You guys are siblings ?" Hoya asked "Aniyo . We're not ." Kyungmi said and shook her head several time "Then tell me what is the mean of BROTHER ." Woohyun said

"First , I want two of you pull the sofa and put itbeside Kyungmi's bed so that she can tell you guys everything ." Sunggyu ordered and Hoya and Woohyun pull it and put it beside Kyungmi's bed just the same as Sunggyu ordered . Then , Kyungmi sat on her bed and Sunggyu sat beside her .

"The story begin about 10 years ago ." "10 YEARS AGO ?!?!" they screamed together ... again "She's not finish ." Sunggyu glared at them and they nodded "Okay , 10 years ago , I went to a market with my mom . Then , suddenly , I lost her . I've searched for her but my luck was not good . Then , I wandered around and found a double story-house . I go and knocked the door and Sunggyu oppa's mom opened it . She get in the house back and bring a towel because it was rain and I am wet . She dried my body and invite me to come into the house . I told her everything and I told her too that I want tos tay for a while . And she was pleased . So , I stay there . The next morning , I woke up and saw Sunggyu oppa waiting on the dining table . I asked his mom and she told me that he is her son . Well , Sunggyu oppa doesn't have any siblings so that makes him as my brother . She introduce me to him then she go to work . And that leave only me and oppa in the house only ." she explained and tooki a deep breath 

"Does that means you stayed there for 10 years ?" DongWoo and Hoya said together "Aniyo . 5 only ."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update guys . Hope you don't mind .. ^^