Decisions

When you say 'I love you'

After an afternoon with Jaesoo, Eunhae had walked back to the house. Remembering she ditched the girls at the mixer, she snuck inside from the backyard and ran upstairs to her room where she pounced onto her bed in exhaust. With her face buried into her pillow, she squealed with a big smile and kicked her legs into the air. A sudden burst of energy had hit her while she thought back on the day. She had to admit that Jaesoo was super cute . Plus, it seemed like they had an immediate connection during their first meeting. She smiled and giggled to herself when remember their first hug. Although it was a cold and soaked hug, it was a nice one.

Interrupting Eunhae's happy moment, Jia had burst into her room and plopped onto the edge of her bed. "Yah! Where were you?" she shouted, lifting up a pillow and throwing it at her sister. Now with a sour face, Eunhae glared at Jia and threw the pillow back. "I'm supposed to be watched over now?" she asked with sass in her voice. "Ani! You're supposed to be watching over ME!" Jia shot back, "where were you anyway? Huh?" Eunhae sat up instantly and grabbed the pillow back from her sister's grasp. "I went for a walk," she said slowly, her voice trailing off. "All by yourself? That's dangerous!" Jia huffed, "You left me alone! Sooyoung was too busy dancing with Yoseob to even remember I existed! Hyuna went off looking for Zico!" Jia continued to whine and pout while her sister thought off into space again. "Yah!!" she snapped as she noticed that she wasn't being listened to. "Whaa? What is it?!" Eunhae sighed, falling back onto her bed. "Who were you with?" "Jaesoo," she answered. "Bwoh? Yah, Eunhae! You have a boyfriend!" Jia reminded her, emphasizing the word 'boyfriend'. "I know," Eunhae groaned in responses, taking the pillow and throwing it onto her face to avoid eye contact. This time, instead of a response, she heard the shuffling of feet then heard Jia approaching her door. "I hope you two are just friends. If Seungho found out, you'll be in big trouble," Jia finally said then closed the door.

For an hour or two, Eunhae stayed in bed. She continued to think about Jaesoo while thinking of her always-absent boyfriend, Seungho. The two guys in her life were main sources of her happiness and she was so swept up with a new best friend that she had forgotten all of the feelings towards Seungho. She tried to shake away the thought but it somehow ended in her thinking long and hard about why she was with Seungho and how much fun it'd be to continue hanging out with Jaesoo. She sighed longingly and picked up her phone to dial Sooyoung's number. She had to tell her. Sooyoung was the only person who could give her true advice about life. The dial tone rang four times before she heard Sooyoung pick up the other end. "Yeboseyo?" "Sooyoung-ah," Eunhae breathed, "I need help."