A Beautiful Fence

When you say 'I love you'

After the girls had fought over Eunhae's lunch money, they were all satisfied once lunch ended. "Are we meeting after school?" Sooyoung asked while they headed back to campus. "My songwriting teacher already assigned us homework," Eunhae whined, "so I guess not." "I'm free~" Hyuna boasted with her hands held up high. "Me too!" Jia mimicked. "Call us later then!" Sooyoung smiled to Eunhae while they parted again. "Okay, have fun!" she replied before heading to PE. This was the class Eunhae dreaded the most - especially since it was right after lunch. She was flexible and athletic, yet she hated being timed.

She made her way towards the concrete and stood in line for locker assignments. "Is this where we get our locker numbers?" an unfamiliar face had asked her with a tap on her shoulder. She turned around, slightly startled and greeted the other with a smile. "Ne, this is our locker assignments." she nodded. "Are you new?" she asked soon after. He nodded and smiled at her warmly. He was pretty cute if she could say so herself and his smile was absolutely gorgeous. "I just enrolled. Jaesoo imnida," he introduced himself. "Eunhae imnida," she bowed. He seemed to be older than her but something about him intriguid her. "Mind if I stand in line with you?" he asked her. "Of course," she smiled back with an awkward smile. She racked her brain for something to say. "So, how are you liking the school?" she finally asked, breaking the silence. "I'm still kinda lost," he said sheepishly, "I haven't gotten a map." Eunhae shook her head, "you wont need a map after all because now you've got yourself a tour guide!" Jaesoo smiled widely, "Chincha? Wow, that's awesome!"

The line had finally brought the two to the front and they got their locker numbers and combinations. "I'll see you afterwards?" Jaesoo asked then as they walked towards their lockers. "Ne! Just meet me after school. I'll be sitting at the benches across from here." she smiled back, leaving him to go into the girl's locker rooms. So much for songwriting assignments!

After class, the school was dismissed into its afternoon hours. Eunhae walked over to the benches where she said she'd meet Jaesoo and relaxed for a while, turning up the music on her iPod. As soon as she laid herself down, she shut her eyes to the last breeze of the Summer. Enjoying the warm air and the relaxing melodies of her music, she heard footsteps in the grass and a sudden blockade from the sun. Opening one eye, she meets the face of Jaesoo again. Sitting up quickly and embarrassed, her cheeks burned a bright pink. "Omo, mianheyo." she said nervously. She could see his small smirk. "No worries," he replied simply. "Are you going to give me a tour or are you going to sleep?" he asked, tilting his head slightly. Eunhae pouted and got up, lugging her backpack on her shoulder. "Let's start with the classrooms," she muttered.

Jaesoo followed the other, taking slow steps behind her and listening to her ramble on about each class and how fun it supposedly is. He rolled his eyes at her and smiled at her dorky gestures. "Anyway, let me show you the fields." she sighed after finishing her small presentation of the dance studios. On the way there, she asked him of his interests and dreams and goals before getting out and graduating. They exchanged their ideas and thoughts on life, especially their goals for making it big within their interests. "I actually have done ballet," Jaesoo had informed her. She couldn't hide her outburst of giggles. He eyed her and hid his smile. "Yah, what are you laughing about?" he asked. "You.. doing ballet? It doesn't really.. look like you." she said. Jaesoo showed off his eye-catching smirk. "Should I demonstrate?" he asked. Eunhae nodded and bit her lip to prevent another outburst. Jaesoo then did a spin on his toes, moving his body in a way that overwhelmed Eunhae. It was impressive - way too impressive and she became somewhat jealous of his talents. She applauded once he landed with a bow. "Now.. it's your turn." he smiled. Eunhae froze and stared at him. "Wh-what?" "It's your turn to show me," he repeated. She stared for a moment then finally decided to just do it. This was a school for talented people and she would have to perform in front of people sooner or later. She began to pop and lock, pumping her fists and chest in the air while the hip hop beat played in her head. Once finished, she noticed Jaesoo staring at her. "Hello..?" she waved cautiously. "That was.. amazing!" he applauded with a big smile. Eunhae bowed and smile wide; the response was just enough to boost her confidence.

They continued to walk towards the fields, sharing more interests and information. "Here is the field," she presented once they reached the field of freshly cut grass. "This is where you will be doing PE next week! This week is our starter week where you fill out paper work and yada yada." she grinned. Jaesoo smiled and looked around, eyeing the weights and gym equiptment nearby. "Mind if I do some exercise?" he asked with a hint of tease in his voice. Eunhae blinked and nodded, "I don't mind.." He took off his jacket, exposing his toned arms, and sat down at one of the stations. He began pulling on the weights through the handle bars, flexing his muscles. Slightly blushing, Eunhae coughed and turned around. Behind her, Jaesoo smirked and stopped. "Waeyo? What are you looking at?" he asked, amused. Eunhae tried to hide her face as he approached her, standing beside her and trying to match sight level. "Are you looking at the fence?" he laughed, pointing out that the boring school fence laid before them. "Pfft.. duh!" she said, trying to play it cool. "It's a beautiful fence!" she explained, slightly hesitating. He looked at her with a funny expression on his face and laughed again. "Indeed it is!" he smirked, "Wow. It's just so beautiful!" Eunhae looked over at the other and glared at him. "What?" he smirked. "Don't make fun of the fence! It's the most beautiful view ever!!" she argued with a pout.