Home Sweet Home

When you say 'I love you'

When morning came, the girls had been busily packing up the car. Aching and tired, Eunhae sat herself in the front seat of the car while her family members piled in luggage. "Yah! Come help us," Jia shouted at her sister. She always had to have things equal; equal amount of food, labor, etc. Eunhae groaned and rubbed her sore back. From sleeping on the hard floor, her back had given her pain. "Let her be. She's grumpy," her mother said, putting in another bag of kitchen tools into the trunk. The two girls had turned impatient as things were being dragged on. "We're lagging behind," Jia whined as she sat in the backseat, checking the time on her watch. "We were supposed to leave an hour ago!" Shoving a plate of food in their face, their mother shushed them and continued to pack up the car with her friend.

Once they were finally on the road again, Eunhae fell into a slumber. She couldn't wait to be back home so that she could contact someone and she thought it'd be better to close her eyes and wait to open them when they arrived back. When they finally entered the freeway, she cheered silently; her eyes slowly getting heavier and heavier. As soon as they arrived back home, Eunhae's eyes fluttered open. Feeling groggy, she looked over at her sister who was fast asleep too. Suddenly hit with the realization of being back, she shook Jia violently. "We're home! Wake up! Wake up!" she said happily, jumping out of the car. Her mother opened the trunk of the car and she rushed to grab her bags before running inside. She rushed up the stairs, set her bag down and grabbed her phone charger, her lap top, and pounced onto her bed with a huge grin.

As soon as her phone lit up, she checked her message. 7 new ones from Sooyoung and Jaesoo. She quickly opened her laptop and logged in, waiting for the laptop to load as she heard her sister running up to her own room. She her browser and her messenger and looked up Jaesoo. Luckily, he was on. She smiled brightly as she squealed. "Home sweet home!!" she sang. Opening a chat box, she messaged Jaesoo.

"Annyeong! Guess who's back!"
    "Bwoh? Is it really true? Is that Eunhae I see?!"
"Ne! It is! I'm back and I've survived!"
    "Welcome back! ^^ I've missed you!"
"I missed you too. Do you know how many bugs I encountered?!"
    "LOL how many? Did they eat you up?"
".... aniyo, they didn't. BUT THERE WERE A LOT!"
     "Haha aww, I wish I was there to protect you from those tiny monsters! :P"
"Not funny.. T____T Did you have fun while I was gone?"
     "Not really. I was waiting to talk to you."

Then and there, Eunhae's heart fluttered. She was extremely happy now and the feeling she had was something she couldn't describe. She continued to talk with him throughout the day and eventually throughout the night. Once she looked back at her computer clock, it had shown 4:00 AM.

"omg, when was it 4?!"
    "o__o I think it's time you head to bed.."
"Hey! What about you? You need to sleep too."
    "I know. I will in a little bit."
"Why not now?"
    "Well, actually.. I don't really want you to go either."
"I don't really want to go.. 8| but we'll see each other in a few hours, right?"
    "You promise to save me a spot at lunch?"
"Will do! I promise."
     "Alright. ^^ See you soon! Welcome home."