The Garden

When you say 'I love you'

The next morning, after the interogation incident with Jia, Eunhae had faced a rather dangerous morning. "EUNHAE~ GOOD MORNING!" Hyuna screamed, pouncing on top of the other. Eunhae, caught under the blankets, flailed and screamed while the heavy weight sunk her into the bed. "Good morning~ Good morning~!" Hyuna continued to sing, wiggling around. "Get off me!" Eunhae screamed, trying to get out of her blanket burrito for air. Panicking, she stuck her head out while she could and shoved the other off of her. Hyuna screamed and rolled over, laughing hysterically. "Yah! Are you crazy?! I could've died!" Eunhae shouted, trying not to laugh as well. She had to admit, Hyuna's laughter was contagious no matter what kind of situation they were in. As she got out of bed, Hyuna sat up and smiled. "It's Friday~ What are we going to do?" she asked, kicking her feet up into the air. "Wake up Jia?" Eunhae yawned, walking into her bathroom.

As she brushed her teeth, she could hear a faint scream coming from Jia's room. She laughed to herself and finished up with her morning routine; teeth, moisturizer, and hair. She then walked towards her closet and changed into some jeans and a t-shirt. After changing up, she walked downstairs to see Jia scowling at Hyuna. "I woke her up!" Hyuna smiled brightly, following Eunhae into the kitchen. She pulled out two bowls and filled it with cereal. "Did she claw you?" Eunhae smirked, handing the bowl to the other. "Almost, but she loves me.. so she didn't," she replied with a laugh. They finished their bowls of cereal and watched Jia complain and flail on the couch, half-dead. "We should go soon, it's almost time for school," Hyuna informed, shaking Jia aggressively. They both watched her roll off the couch and onto the floor. "Wake up, !" Eunhae shouted, nodding towards the door. Hyuna skipped over and waited for the other to grab her backpack. "If you're not at school today, you wont get Friday night ice cream!" she shouted over to Jia before leaving with Eunhae.

The two looked out into the open street. Barely any cars ran by here. They walked along the middle of the rode, balancing on the yellow line like little girls and began talking about school again. "My rapping teacher is really cool," Hyuna commented, "but also.. really boring. Why do I need to know about the first rapping single ever produced?" Eunhae laughed, "I have no idea. It's ridiculous but helpful." They continued to balance on the yellow line, one foot in front of the other. "Anyway, I talked to this new kid yesterday!" she smiled brightly. Eunhae almost broke her neck when jerking her head back, "Whaa? You did?" There was a slight pang of jealousy, although she didn't know why. He was a new student after all, it's not like she can claim him and put him in her pocket. "Mhmm!" Hyuna nodded, "he's really nice~" Eunhae kept quiet and nodded, "ah.. I see. He must be a cool person." She wasn't sure whether to inform her of their meeting or not. She seemed happy already. They switched to another topic, heading towards the school just in time.

As the bell rang, they separated with a quick wave. Each class that passed by seemed to be an eternity until lunch. Looking around, Eunhae tried to spot Sooyoung. "Where is she?" she pouted, fumbling through her pockets for her phone. As she was doing so, a light tap hit her shoulder. She looked up in surprise and found the handsome Seungho before her. "Jagiya," he smiled. His long arms wrapped around her in a hug afterwards, leaving her in pure shock and happiness. "Yeobo!" she smiled into his shoulder, "there you are!" He chuckled and took her hand, squeezing it lightly. "How are you?" he asked as expected. "Good... slow.." she sighed in reply. He ruffled her hair and smiled softly, "you've been paying attention, ne? I hope you're not day dreaming again." She looked up at him, balanced on her toes and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Aniyo, not this time~" she giggled. The two walked around the campus all through lunch. It had been the first real moment where they weren't so awkward. It felt fantastic and amazing. Eunhae couldn't ask for anything more.

Before the bell rang, the two stopped stood in the school garden. This was such a magical place to them. Here was where Seungho had asked her out; a piano sat in the middle and a basket of food laid on top. She still remembered the whole thing as if it were yesterday. It was one of the greatest moments since she had come to the school. He took both of her hands and squeezed them, standing in front of her with that cute smile of his. "Remember this place?" he asked. She nodded quickly and brought herself close enough to hug him. "You played the piano for me and fed me strawberry ice cream," she said dreamily. He kissed the top of her head and chuckled, "it holds a lot of memories. You came to me in your spring dress." She hugged him tighter now, smiling at the thought of him remembering what she wore that day. "I wanted to impress you," she admitted shyly. "You took my breath away," he assured her, holding her tightly. The sudden ring of the bell had met their ears and they let go of each other. Soon, there were students scrambling along campus to get to class - one of them being Jaesoo. "I'll see you later, ne?" he smiled. She nodded in response before he kissed her lightly on the lips. Jaesoo, passing by, had noticed the two. An uneasy frown laid upon his face. He watched them depart from each other and waited a while until Eunhae reached the campus grounds again. Smoothly coming up beside her. "Annyeong," he smiled sweetly. To her surprise, she looked at him with widened eyes before realizing it was him. Pink burned her cheeks before she spoke. "Annyeong Jaesoo-ssi~"