Couple Fight

Unfoolish

“Nice to see you again, Siwon.” He was still plastering the same annoying smirk he had. Nobody had an idea about the little animosity Siwon had with Yunho. It was being fed constantly, by this cocky guy who tries to steal front Tiffany from her.

“Hey guys, we, are actually here?” Donghae waved. Seeing the two not parts intense stares and the firm hand grip. Siwon turned away and took the seat next to his wife.

While sharing the feast of lunch, Siwon was unusually quiet throughout. He would just eat his food and casually smiles to every funny anecdote Yunho tells. Siwon didn’t want to ruin everyone’s mood by sharing what he saw on Tiffany’s phone earlier that day.

“So, when are you guys going back to Korea?” Yunho broke in.

“This weekend.” Tiffany answered. Then she elbowed Siwon to talk, since he was very quiet the whole time.

“Yeah. This weekend.” He lifelessly said.

“Oh, well, I’m leaving first thing tomorrow. So I guess I will see you all in Korea then.” Yunho felt a little apologetic but still trying to put mind games with Tiffany’s anguished spouse.

“Why don’t you just move your flight this weekend with us? Maybe spend the rest of vacation with us?” Jessica suggested. Siwon could not take that fact that this man will spend the remaining days of vacation with them. He violently shook the idea out of his mind, and if ever he agrees, it will be no holds barred against him.

“I’d love to but there are too many things to settle back home. Maybe next time Jessica, and I really like to know more about Tiffany here.” Yunho smiled at her.

Then Siwon dropped his fork heavily as if not agreeing with what Yunho said. All their attention went to him, his jaw was clenched as if he was stopping something inside of him. Donghae knew what was going on inside of Siwon as soon as he saw his face. Jealousy. Nothing but jealousy and hatred for this cocky guy.

“And yes, Siwon. I hope we could be really good friends. Cheers.” Yunho raised his glass to Siwon. The atmosphere in the restaurant at that moment was getting tense. Donghae ang Jessica looked worriedly at each other, while Tiffany trying to figure out what’s wrong with her husband.

The rigidity was choking that Donghae made an excuse to get them out of the sticky situation. “Hey um, Tiffany, Uncle texted saying that we should go back now, he wanted us to help make dinner.” It was such a lame excuse but nevermind, he thought. It was better than being audience in a cold war between two people.

“Well, I think we will be going now Yunho. See you back home.” Jessica stood up wanting to scurry and go out before Siwon kills Yunho in front of everybody.

“Yes, yes. I see. Thank you for joining me for lunch.” Yunho bowed politely at them but Siwon did not flinch.

“We’re going now, Yunho. See you.” Tiffany waved a little awkwardly while holding Kyungsan’s hand.

“Thank you, Tiffany. Take care always. I will see you soon.” He averted as if Tiffany was a single girl perfectly paired to his bachelor status. Before they could shake hands, Siwon cut in their middle and held Tiffany by her waist to the way out, without even saying goodbye to Yunho.

As they all left, Yunho smirked to himself. Mumbling, “Very soon Tiffany, very soon.”

***

“So now you’re taking sides?! Who’s your husband again?!” Siwon shouted at Tiffany. Of course, the small incident at the restaurant never left Siwon’s train of thought. What irritated him is that Tiffany acted innocent and gullible, she believed in Yunho and told Siwon he was making the story for himself.

“I don’t know what is wrong with you Siwon, Yunho is a good guy, I don’t understand why you did that! You were being to rude to a person who is being nice to you!” Tiffany yelled back.

“What’s wrong with me?! You want to know what’s wrong with me?! I saw that guy called you this morning and he even sent you a message! Now tell me what’s wrong, is that how you describe a ‘friend’?!” Siwon couldn’t help but to draw the scenario in his mind about Yunho calling Tiffany on her phone.

“Why are you making this a fuss?! And why did you touch my phone, shouldn’t it be my matter?!”

“Oh yeah, I’m sorry, I’m just your husband, nothing else. So from this time on, I’m just going to stare at that guy flirt with you.” Siwon spat sarcastically.

“I had enough of your words Siwon!” Tiffany warned.

“Guess what, I had enough of this too!” Siwon stormed out of their bedroom slamming the door shut. He didn’t want to hear anything anymore, he just hopes that Tiffany would understand why he was acting that way, and what lies beneath the cruel intentions of that man.

***

“Daddy?” Little Kyungsan climbed up to where his father was sitting. Siwon set aside his can of beer and picked his son up.

“Kyungsannie? Still not sleeping?”

“Mommy said to call you up. Daddy did you and mom fight?” Siwon sighed knowing that it was bothering their son hearing him raise a voice at Tiffany.

“Baby it’s a bit hard to understand why mommy and daddy fought today. But we will be alright, don’t worry okay? Now turn in to bed now, it’s getting late.” Siwon kissed his son goodnight and the little boy scurried upstairs.

“Siwon.”

Siwon was to open another can of beer when his father-in-law sat in with him.

“Is everything going fine?” Mr. Hwang grabbed a can of beer eager to spark a conversation with Siwon. He knew of what happened earlier with the couple and was more than willing to help.

“Dad, we fought over Tiffany’s guy friend.” Siwon was straightforward, maybe with the help of alcohol but he shook his head after. Mr. Hwang cleared his throat and gave him an assuring pat at the back.

“Siwon, you never go to bed with a fight unsettled. Whatever it is. Try to talk to her, hear her out completely. I know Tiffany has a good explanation on this, and I’m pretty sure as a husband, you will understand.” Mr. Hwang gave his piece of advice like any good adult would do.

“Dad, I’m just afraid that guy will take her away from me.” Siwon reasoned out.

“There’s one more thing you forgot, when you marry someone it doesn’t mean you’ll see her every day and be the one in control. No that’s not, being married is completely letting go of each other to be a mature couple. It’s called trust.” The last word bit Siwon’s senses. He totally forgot about the thought of trust. He had gone too much, he was far too much.

 ***

Realizing what he had done for the entire day, it was not worth to spend the remaining days of the vacation with a petty little fight in the middle of them. Entering their bedroom, he was greeted by the light from the television. He checked in, only to find Tiffany sleeping in the couch. She might have fallen asleep while waiting for him.

“Tiffany, baby, come on, let’s go to sleep.” Siwon gently woke her up.

“Siwon?” she slowly opened her eyes seeing herself in Siwon’s embrace.

“I’m sorry baby. Didn’t mean to raise a voice at you earlier. Sorry baby, really sorry.” Siwon showered her with kisses while he brought her to bed.

“Are you still mad at me?” Siwon asked as he laid Tiffany to bed. The lady shook her head and pulled his shirt to give him a kiss.

“No, not anymore. I’m sorry too. I’m sorry Siwonbaby.” She didn’t want to let go of him under her tight embrace.

“Hm, really? Well I was thinking of making it up to you, how?” Siwon breathed.

“Make me strawberry pancakes tomorrow.” She requested like a five year old kid.

“Okay, is that what my Tiffbaby wants? Alright, then, but, I want a sweet, long kiss before bed.” He pouted. Before he could lean in closer, Tiffany held his body closer and gave him the kiss that he was longing for.  

“How does that do?” Tiffany asked.

“You are so going to get it when we go back home.” He smirked before laying to bed next to Kyungsan. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HI GUYS!!! MISSED YOU ALL!!! Hahaha, sorry if I haven't updated so much :( Just got a job and it's draining all my energy T_T haha but anyways, author-nim is here! Updating for y'all. Hope you enjoy!