Workaholic

Unfoolish

 

The sound of a car parking in their garage alerted Tiffany when she just got out of the shower. Her husband Siwon just came home from a whole day at work. She checked the clock on their bedside table, it’s quarter past ten. For the past few days he always came home at this time, it was the time of recession so Siwon had to work harder in order to keep the company up and running.

A guy came inside the house with tired eyes and a slumped posture. Siwon had a long day and it was too much for him. He dragged his body upstairs to their bedroom, seeing their room door ajar as he went up. Siwon stood by the doorway and saw his beautiful wife carefully fixing herself in front of her vanity mirror. Upon the sight of her, Siwon could not help but smile and notice her every single day before they go to bed and right after he wakes up in the morning. Tiffany saw him from the edge of the mirror and turned to see his husband.

“How long have you been there?” Tiffany asked looking at him peculiarly.

“Um, not long. Just checking how good looking you are.” It was one of his cheesy lines again. Tiffany rolled her eyes out but Siwon cupped her chin and motioned for a chaste kiss.

He loosened his tie after the kiss and plopped himself to bed. Tiffany was looking at him intently, she could see that he’s borderline exhausted and he could pass out any moment from now if he forces himself to work until the wee hours of the night. She could not take the fatigued sight of Siwon anymore so she sat herself to bed and laid Siwon’s head on her lap.

“Is Kyungsan asleep now?” Siwon asked while his eyes were closed while his wife caressed his hair.

“Ne, he’s been waiting for you but I said you’ll be home late.” Tiffany pitied his husband that couldn’t detach himself easily from work.

“Oh, is that so. I’ll pick him up after his school tomorrow. I’ll bring him to the office.” He said, and then he got hold of Tiffany’s hand and placed it on his temples. Tiffany got the idea that he wanted a massage.

“Are you sure? Can you work with him around?” she asked while doing circling motions on the sides of his head.

“Yeah, haven’t been with him for a while. I’m sure he’ll find lots of cool things to do there.” Siwon chuckled lightly.

“Siwon?”

“Yes hun?” he answered with a slender sleepy voice.

“You should get a day off from work. You always come home late, tired and worn out. I’m afraid your body will give up on you and you’ll be sick again.” Tifffany said with worry, Siwon sighed but he was happy that his wife looked on him on that matter.

“I will. One of these days, it’s just that I’m really caught with work. I’m sorry I’m losing time for you and Kyungie.” He said apologetically.

“I understand, but please don’t over work yourself. Okay baby?” She felt Siwon nodding in his lap.

“Siwon?”

“Hm?”

“I love you.” Then she placed a kiss on his lips while he was lying down. Siwon smiled at her, how she never forgets what his personal medicine was whenever he felt like this. One kiss takes all his worries away because he knows Tiffany will be always there for him.

“I love you too. Thanks for taking care of me mommy Tiff.” He closed his eyes again and smiled to himself, appreciating their moment together. Tiffany felt that Siwon’s eyes were heavy and he was ready to turn into sleep.

“Siwon, get changed first.” She whispered softly in his ear.

“Baby can you get me a change of clothes, too tired to stand up.” He grunted like a little kid. Tiffany sighed at him and could not do anything but get him a shirt and his training pants inside his closet.

“Let’s get you changed big boy.” Tiffany got his tie fully untied and ed his collared shirt. Siwon got off his undershirt and wore the shirt Tiffany got him. After that he got off his slacks and slid into the training pants. His wife got his dirty clothes on the wash bin and soon turned into bed.

Siwon pulled her into an embrace on his chest and Tiffany snuggled closer feeling his warmth.

“Good night Siwon, I hope work can give you a little time to rest. It pains me to see you coming home with a heavy body. Sleep tight.” And then she planted a kiss on his lips.

“I’ll try. What I’m doing is for the three of us, most to Kyungsan, he’s a big boy now. Can’t tell how happy I am to have a family, you and our son. I love you Tiffany. You’ve been a great umma to Kyungie.” Tiffany felt light upon hearing those words from Siwon. How he was grateful to have a family and how happy he was doing these things for them. 

*********************************************************

A/N: Hello again readers! My first update for this sequel since a lot have been requesting for this. Hope you'll continue to read. I hope I can manage writing this and my other fic at the same time. Don't forget to drop by comments and let me know what you think :) Thank you very much! Kamsahamnida!!!

P.S. Let's pray for Jessica, I hope she gets well soon. Also the health of the other 8 girls, I hope they don't overwork themselves! T^T #GETWELLSOONJESSICA