Another Encounter

Unfoolish

 

After the long day the family had, Siwon carried the sleeping Kyungsan to his room. He tucked in his son to bed, turned off the lights and gently closed the door. The feeling he had was fulfilling, finally making up to his family after a long period of work.

He went to their room to get a shower before going to bed, Siwon saw Tiffany watching TV in the couch finding her unusually attractive tonight, but he felt tired so he brushed off the mood and went inside the bathroom to have a quick bath.

Siwon was shaving himself in front of the mirror when Tiffany came in the bathroom.

“Still not going to bed?” she asked then she saw Siwon applying facial cream to his face. Tiffany understood and she sat herself on the faucet’s counter.

“Let me do that for you.” She took the shave and started shaving Siwon’s face. Siwon felt nice on his wife’s little gestures. It was one of the few reasons why he loved Tiffany more and more each day.

“Um, I finally got a break from work.” He said while Tiffany was carefully shearing the razor on his chin.

“That’s good. You’ll have time for yourself.” She stopped for a moment and smiled at Siwon.

“No, what I mean is. I was thinking, maybe we could take Kyungsan to the States to see his uncles and grandparents. The last time they saw Kyungie was when I think he was a year old?” his eyebrows met because he was kind of unsure when did they last took Kyungsan to meet Tiffany’s family.

“Okay, but wouldn’t that be much of a trouble for you?” Tiffany finished the remaining facial cream by shaving it off.

“No, things could work out. I was thinking we should take him there on summer. It’s a week away.” He said and then Tiffany got a towel to wipe his face away of residues.

“Kyungie will be happy to hear that, but Appa, don’t spoil Kyungsan too much.” She advised Siwon, and the lad just laughed silently at her remark.

“I’ll try, I mean, it’s just adorable for me when Kyungsan gets amused of the little things he sees. Somehow, I can’t resist that kid’s aegyo. They are even better than yours!” he teased the woman in front of her. Tiffany upon hearing that statement pouted her lips and played mad on Siwon.

“Aigoo, my other baby is mad at me! Don’t worry, both of you are cute. Come on, give Siwon appa a kiss. Huh?” he held her by her waist and Tiffany ignored her husband scooting close to her.

“I won’t. You think I forgot?” she said in a slight angry voice. Siwon was puzzled on how her moods change into a flash.

“Forget what baby?” he tried to kiss her cheeks but Tiffany stopped her by putting a hand over his face.

“That lady in the restaurant earlier was looking intently at you!” It was one of her jealousy games again, but Siwon had to admit that he saw the unknown lady smiling at him and checking him out. He knew that Tiffany would make it into a big deal but he didn’t mind the lady.

“Aww, I don’t want her. I want you. I love you. I’m tied to you. Nothing can change that. Alright? Now, don’t play jello on the random girl right now. Give Siwon baby his kiss.” He looked cute waiting for her wife to place her lips on his. Tiffany adored his handsome face for a while and gave him a quick peck that frustrated him.

“Hey, was that even a kiss! I barely felt anything!” she escaped from his embrace and ran out of their bathroom to their bed.

“Just come to bed, you’ll get what you want!” she husband and Siwon smirked on her statement. He followed her to bed but to his disappointment, he found Tiffany tucked in a blanket getting ready to sleep. Siwon slid under the sheets and brought his wife closer to his embrace.

“Tiffbaby, give Siwon appa his good night kiss.” He whispered onto her ears. Tiffany felt shivers down her spine upon hearing those words from Siwon. His bedroom voice was the iest thing on Earth. She did not hesitate and turned around to give Siwon a passionate kiss.

“Goodnight Wonnie. I love you baby.” She snuggled under his strong arms and Siwon embraced her tightly while closing his eyes.

***

The next day was a weekend, Tiffany woke up early to make breakfast for the boys and do some errands on the grocery. She was about to stand up when Siwon pulled her back to bed.

“You’re not going anywhere without my kiss.” He said in his sleepy voice. Tiffany chuckled at him, at this time of the day he would want skinship.

“What? Hey, I have to make breakfast for you two and rush for my weekend shopping.” She said while pulling away from his hug.

“I’ll take care of that breakfast, just give me a kiss and go to the grocer. Come back as fast as you can. I’ll miss you.” He said showing his dimpled smile again. Tiffany glanced at him, checking if he was sure.

“Are you sure you can handle it?” she asked him, trailing her fingers on his hair.

“Yeah, I can. Just go and don’t forget my kiss.” He insisted, hugging her waist and not letting go of his wife.

“Can I just, brush my teeth and get fixed? I promise, I won’t leave without your so-called kiss.” She said to Siwon, his husband loosened and slightly bent up to check if she’s going to the bathroom.

After a while, she got dressed and took a look at the half-asleep Siwon. She sat beside him and gave him a warm kiss on his cheeks, suddenly Siwon woke up and sat straight.

“I didn’t break my promise.” She and Siwon gave her a smirk.

“Yeah, but I don’t think that will get me through the day.” Then to Tiffany’s surprise, Siwon’s face came near her and his lips landed on to hers. It was a long, sweet kiss that she didn’t expect. Siwon was always the one asking her for kisses but she didn’t imagine that Siwon would initiate one.

“That was, uh, minty? Haha!” complimenting how her lips tasted at that time. Tiffany got embarrassed and she hit him on his chest causing Siwon to plaster a big grin on his face.

“I have to leave now before you compliment on something else!” she badgered him on the way to their room’s door.

“What’s that? Just wait for me when you come back.” He playfully raised his eyebrows as if he’s up to something else. Tiffany just snickered and went downstairs to get her car.

***

Tiffany was busily checking on the halls of the grocery, double checking if she missed something when somebody from the back called her name.

“Tiffany?” the voice of a man wanted to confirm. She looked around and not far he saw a familiar face.

“Oh, Yunho?” it was the guy Jessica introduced to him yesterday. The man walked up to Tiffany with a bright smiling face. He didn’t expect that of all places, he would be seeing her here.

“Nice to see you, but um, it’s kind of odd seeing you here. Haha” he gently retorted. Tiffany smiled at the thought of meeting again her new friend.

“You too. Seems like we’ve been bumping to each other lately. Haha.” She made a comment on how peculiarly they see each other on common places.

“Yeah, so, do you have something to do after?” Yunho followed her slow pace while pushing the cart forward.

“Um, I have to go after this. Sorry.” Tiffany apologetically turned down his offer.

“That’s okay. Maybe the next time we won’t just bump into each other like this. Maybe we could, meet, along with Jessica. If that’s uh, fine?” Yunho was careful on hitting the right words to make his own move.

“Sure, I’ll tell Jessi to give you a call when I visit her again.” She said showing her eye smiles. Yunho could not believe that she just made his day by showing those eye smiles.

“Great, so. See you around I guess?”

“Yeah, you too. Bye.” She smiled once more before heading to the counter to check-out. Yunho was left astounded. His eyes could not take of Tiffany’s simple gorgeousness. He has got to make a move one way or the other.

 

*********************************************************

A/N: A WILD YUNHO APPEARED! Avast, what is this guy's intention to our lovely Fany? Well, I can't blame him tho, Tiffany is really pretty, but he must be warned, Siwon Daddy is going to beat him up once he knows someone else is liking his Tiffbaby romantically! Mwehehehehe >:)

Kidding Yunho fans :3 he's irresistable too. Let's just wait what happens and what move will he make. I hope Jessica can warn him if he goes to her for some tips. So, that's it. Enjoy the update, HAPPY READING and HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND :3