Eyes That Pry

Unfoolish

“Come on big boy let’s tuck you to bed.” Siwon hopped on Kyungsan’s bed and brought his son’s favorite teddy bear with him.

“Daddy when are we going back to Pops’ house?” the little boy asked.

“Why are you asking baby? We just got back home right? Don’t you miss your friends here?” Siwon lay beside his son and slipped him under the sheets.

“I miss Uncle Wookie and everyone.” He cutely pouted. Kyungsan had a well-off time with his uncles and grandparents while they were in the States. The boy found it hard to go back home to Korea since he was attached to his loving family there.

“Don’t worry, we’ll go back soon when Uncle Wookie and Aunt Soo gets married. Arasso?” Siwon chuckled and left a kiss on Kyungsan’s forehead.

“Okay, goodnight daddy!” his little arms threw around Siwon’s neck.

“Goodnight little Kyungie. I love you baby.” He parted from the hug and turned the nightlight by the desk off. Siwon walked to their room and threw himself to bed.

“Oh god, can’t believe there’s work tomorrow.” He hissed lying down by his stomach and making silly gritting noises on the pillow. Truth about work started haunting him hours after they got back from their overseas vacation.

“Mister workaholic needs his sleep.” Tiffany pulled him to her embrace. He stuck his face smelling her sweet scent. Imagining how the next few days and how hard it was to adjust and go back to his regular programming. He had been clingy to his wife ever since that hideous guy showed subtle intents to Tiffany. Siwon would never allow that, and as much as he can, he tries to make Tiffany happy with him.

“Baby, can you promise me you won’t love any other guy beside me.” Siwon’s short statement made her raise an eyebrow at her husband.  What is a wife if she doesn’t know everything about her own spouse?

“Siwon… what is this about huh?” lying in bed, she cupped his stubbly face. She wanted Siwon to get straight with the point of his asking for assurance.

“Nothing. I just want you to promise.” He tried to conceal it with a charming sly smile.

“Baby, I didn’t marry you for nothing. I married you because I know you’re the only guy who could complete me.” She left off her words with their lips sealed. Siwon lead her lips and got him under his spell.

“Other than that, you promised me something else.” He huffed as they parted, Tiffany gazed at him without a single clue of what Siwon was talking about. Though the kiss really got her insides jumpy and she can’t deny she wants him for the night.

“You forgot don’t you?” he chuckled. A little later and Siwon took off his shirt and threw it somewhere else. His bare top made Tiffany stop him from kissing, she doesn’t know what got into her but it was like the first time again. Maybe because they weren’t able to do that ‘thing’ while they were on vacation, and Siwon took their weakness of longing for each other out the window.

“Are you tired baby? We could do this some other time.” He asked observing Tiffany not moving an inch. The truth was, she is so into him that time and he could only be so passionate about her.

“No baby. I’m sorry.” She trailed back with a deep kiss and locking him up in her arms. Tiffany felt guilty for not responding too soon. She knew Siwon was a man with his needs, and just like serendipity they found longing for each other mutual.

“I missed you so much Tiff.” His kiss traveled down south, to her neck, her accented collarbones and to her chest. Electric currents were running through their bodies and made its way back to owning Tiffany’s addicting cherry tasting lips. Siwon slowly s her pink PJs and tried to pin her down with his intimate assault.

“Missed you too baby, but seriously Siwon, stop teasing me. I don’t want to lose.” She muttered under the short breaths she had while Siwon was doing his thing. The lad cocked his eyebrows, Tiffany’s words seem to be hazy and he did not get the gist of it.

“What? I’m not teasing you. I’m claiming what is mine, and I don’t want anyone to do that but me.” He breathed heavily, letting out his infamous smirk seeing that he just dominated his wife. Much as Tiffany knows Siwon very well, he pushes her right buttons and he gets what he wants. The sensual moment was far too much to conclude that it was a result of missing each other, the woman below him read his words between the lines.

“Siwon, are you jealous?” she asked.

“Huh? Why? You’re mine, and no one could change that. So why should I be? And the fact that I’m Choi Siwon…”

“Don’t make me look like I just met you yesterday. Tell me, who is it, and you’ll get what you want.” She played with Siwon’s envious heart. A little agreement that she was sure she would win.

“Come on, you wouldn’t want to know. I’m afraid it will kill your mood. Reserve that for later, maybe?” Siwon knew how to turn the tables around but his reply just made Tiffany a lot curious on whom that someone was.

“A promise is a promise, now tell me. Hm?” she wouldn’t want to retreat early, leading him through his senses makes it. Tiffany kissed him fully, her hands all over his shirtless torso, with that immense sense of touch that would make Siwon admit to his secret.

“Okay, I-I admit, I’m still not over Yunho.” He sighed feeling pathetic, he got off from his controlling position over his wife and lied beside.

“Hmm? Him? Really baby?”  She pulled the sheets across her chest, realizing what Siwon had been hiding all this time. Her husband kept silent, not wanting to talk or say a single thing about that friend of Tiffany.

“It seems like it’s not a big deal for you that I get jealous.” His reply is trying to make Tiffany guilty. He turned his back from her , utterly disappointed of how he admitted it.

“Babe… Do you want to know why?” she pulled him back to her presence.

“It’s because Yunho can never replace you in my heart. Siwon-ah, don’t play jelly anymore, I’m keeping my promise.” She placed a kiss on his shoulders hoping he would understand what she was trying to say. It was not hard for Siwon though, now that her reason was pretty valid and somehow logically romantic.

“You know I could never stay mad for so long.” He was back to his old aroused self. Funny as it may seem that Siwon was playing mind games on Tiffany earlier.

“Dare me.” She chuckled and hid under the sheets. It was one of those nights that they would fancy each other as a loving couple.

***

“Siwon-ah.” The voice tickled his ears, he was half-awake and was smiling to himself knowing that first thing in the morning, he will wake up next to her.

“Siwonnie, work is in two hours, better get ready baby.” Tiffany rested her chin on top of his chest, eagerly waiting for him to open his eyes and get moving. The lad lied still but the smile on his face was too obvious that Tiffany had to go with his silly antics.

“Okay, how about a hug?” she bargained but Siwon still didn’t open his eyes.

“Hmm, good coffee and a hug?” still, no answer.

“What about, good coffee, a hug and…”

“A kiss.” All of a sudden Siwon held her sides and owned her lips. Tiffany had no choice but to respond to his kiss, it was such a sweet thing to do first thing in the morning. When you actually find the one worth waking up to is next to you.

***

It was almost three o’clock in the office and Siwon was piled up with so much paper work he was not minded of the time. Almost forgot about eating his packed lunch because of endless errands and deadlines to beat. Then again, when he thinks of his family, it’s like an energy pill working on him and saying that it’s all worth it.

He was checking the things collected on his desk when he saw a brown envelope with his name on it. Other than contracts and bills, he was not expecting a letter or a package to come anytime soon. The fact that it was hidden between his paper pile, the content became so cryptic.

Ripping the sides open, Siwon saw a hand-written letter inside the envelope. He plopped the content out and it read:

The reason why you’re happy, can be the reason to make you sad…

Devastated…

And done.

For life.

Not now, maybe soon.

It was a short letter without a name or remark of who wrote it, and one thing’s for sure, the sender was talking about Tiffany and their own family. His temper rose upon reading it, nobody threatens him that involves Tiffany. If there’s one thing that he could always do, that is to protect her and their son 24/7. This time, someone tried to break in his security stability. The writer bothers him more than the letter but nevertheless, he’s ready to get even for his wife. Even fight to the death for her.

Storming out of the office, he asked his secretary where the parcel came from, but unfortunately his own secretary never seen the envelope before. It was another mystery to solve. How did the hideous letter get in without being filtered by his personnel.

The thief is as sly as a fox.

Siwon sped to his car without even thinking if its midday and work is still undone. The unnamed psycho might get a chance to slip in. He hastily grabbed his phone and called Tiffany.  

“Hello? Siwon? Why did you call?”

“Hi baby! Where are you?”

“I’m at home, but I’m leaving to fetch Kyungsan from school. Why?”

“Babe, wait for me at home okay? I’ll get you and we’ll drive to Kyungsan’s school. Arasso?”

“Uh, okay Siwon but why—“

“See you in five minutes babe. I love you!”

There was no time to explain and things would only get complicated if there was. Siwon hung up leaving his dumfounded wife on the other line. Thinking what has gotten into Siwon’s system and he suddenly makes swift decisions. Very unlike him, he was usually orderly and a critical thinker. At least, if he still is after receiving the letter. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HI HELLO! UPDATE! GOODBYE! Hehehe ^^ Thanks for reading, sorry for a quick A/N, needs to head out kekeke.