More Than Just Flowers

Unfoolish

 

“Appa!” a five-year old boy threw his arms to hug Siwon. He carried him in his arms while the young boy cling his arms around his father.

“How was school Kyungie? Had fun?” Siwon asked his enthusiastic son who just got out from school.

“It was fun appa! I got a star for doing well in our Math activity today!” he proudly showed his paper work to Siwon. His father smiled upon looking at his son’s achievement for the day.

“Oh? This is good! Show this to mommy when you get home. She will be proud of my Kyungie!” he kissed Kyungsan’s cheeks.

“Why are you here appa? Isn’t ahjussi Kim going to fetch me today?” Kyungsan asked curiously. He was used to being fetched by their family driver on the way home.

“No, I told ahjussi Kim I will be fetching you today. We will be going out.” He said.

“Where are we going appa?” Siwon’s eyes playfully rolled around while pretending he was wondering where to go.

“Hmm. Why don’t we eat on your favorite fastfood then go to daddy’s office. Sounds fun?” Kyungsan sweetly smiled at his father while hearing the suggestion.

“Neh! But what about mommy? Isn’t she going to come with us?” the little boy asked upon remembering Tiffany who might be waiting at home.

“Umma has to meet mommy Jess today because it was mommy Jess’ birthday yesterday, but we will see her for dinner. Is that okay?”

“Okay! I didn’t know it was mommy Jessica’s birthday yesterday. Appa, can we buy her flowers?” Kyungsan grew up to be a thoughtful boy around Siwon and Tiffany. Siwon smiled at him looking how good of a kid he was.

“Neh. We will before we go to her shop later. Kaja, the CEO might be waiting for little Kyungsan in his office.” Siwon got him inside his car and buckled him with a safety belt. After, he got into the driver’s seat and started the car’s engine.

***

Siwon took Kyungsan to McDonald’s. The kid was always a fan of getting toys along with his meals, after that Siwon drove him to their company as what he have promised Tiffany. Kyungsan found a lot of amazing things in his office and Siwon was having a good time touring him around and letting him meet his employess.

“Kyungsan, this is COO Jung. Say hi.” Siwon pointed his five-year old to the company’s COO. Little Kyungie bowed to him and paid his respects. The old man was amused by the young boy’s courtesy and slightly ruffled his hair.

“You look a lot like your father little Kyungsan.” COO Jung chuckled.

“Neh, but I’m also a big boy now like my daddy!” Kyungsan playfully answered while flexing his arms as if showing his little muscles. Siwon laughed at his childishness.

It was little over five and Siwon was fixing his things to fetch Tiffany who was at Jessica’s coffee shop. He decided to call her and check if she’s ready.

“Hi, um you ready? I’ll be there in about thirty minutes.” he said over the line.

“Oh, okay. How is Kyungsan doing? He must’ve been a headache. Haha.” Tiffany worried over her son.

“He’s asleep in the couch. He has been running around ever since he got here. Haha, he’s not really of a headache but he’s really one heck of an energy pill.” He retorted to his wife.

“I see. So see you in half an hour? Take care on your way you two.” Her smile was evident hearing Siwon having his own time with his son.

“Okay, I love you!” he said, waiting for her response.

“Okay, take care of Kyungie.” She seems to be out of it but she pretended that she wouldn’t respond.

“Hey, shouldn’t you reply ‘I love you too?’” he was somewhat disappointed with what he got.

“Haha, okay, I love you too Choi Siwon. Is that good? Haha.” She by sounding like it’s taken for granted.

“That’s so taken for granted! You owe me a kiss for that. Haha.” He laughed at her playing coy.

“Hang up and drive here before I kiss somebody else!” she joked; Tiffany always knew how Siwon would get jealous over the simplest things.

“No way. It has got to be me. See you. Bye!” he dropped the call and continued to fix his things.

***

When Siwon dropped the call, Tiffany got up from her seat to tell Jessica that she was about to leave. Jessica was inside her office attending to a client call. On her way there, Tiffany accidentally bumped into a man. He was a tall, about Siwon’s height and has a face you can have that second look upon seeing him. Tiffany was focused at the man’s things scattered on the ground, she immediately bent down to help him get it.

“I’m sorry, um, I was not looking.” She said apologetically while giving the man his things. The unknown man stared at her beautiful face as if examining how radiant she was at that time.

“Oh, I should be the one who’s sorry. I was not, paying attention.” He shyly answered while their eyes met. Tiffany just smiled at him and motioned to go forward while the man was still stunned at her beauty. He was about to ask her name when a girl cut him off.

“Yunho?” it was Jessica, a family friend of the man now named Yunho.

“Oh, hey Jess.” he spoke in a low voice.

“You know Tiffany?” she asked while motioning next to her best friend. Tiffany had no clue except that Jessica knows this man.

“Um, no. We just bumped into each other right now. Literally, haha.” He bowed in shame remembering his actions few moments ago.

“Well, since you bumped into each other now, let me introduce you. Yunho, this is my best friend, Tiffany. Tiff, Yunho, he’s a family friend.” They both bowed to each other and shook hands. Yunho was happy upon hearing her name, Tiffany. He won’t ever forget that face and that name.

“Nice meeting you, but I’m afraid I have to go. I hope this won’t be the first and the last Tiffany.” He coyly said.

“Um, sure. You’re Jessi’s friend so I guess you’ll be around here often.” She politely said. Then Yunho motioned out of the café then looking back to take another glimpse of her.

Meanwhile, while the two girls went back to their seat, a little boy came running to Jessica’s presence.

“Happy birthday mommy Jess!” Kyungsan went to her side and gave the flowers he personally picked for her. Tiffany smiled at the sight of his son.

“Wow, are these for me?” Jessica asked the boy on her lap.

“Yes, I personally chose them for you mommy Jess!” he proudly said then Jessica moved him to a hug.

“But daddy paid for them! Haha” then they all laughed hearing Kyungsan’s funny retort.

Following the boy was Siwon, who just got in from parking his car. He stood in front of the two women and removed his shades.

“Hope you liked what Kyungsan got for you. He’s been telling me about getting you something for your birthday.” Then he smiled.

“Aww! Thanks guys!” Jessica said patting the little boy’s head, and then Kyungsan went to Tiffany.

“So are we ready to go?” Siwon asked Tiffany and she nodded.

“Kyungsan, say bye to mommy Jess.” She brought down Kyungsan and the little kid hugged Jessica.

“Um, tell Hae that we dropped by. We’ll be going.” Siwon said while carrying Kyungsan in his arms.

“Okay, take care you guys. Thanks again!” Jessica accompanied them out of the shop then the family went to ride in Siwon’s car.

Siwon was busy buckling his belt and Kyungsan’s when the kid spoke up.

“Daddy, you picked something for mom too right?” the boy curiously asked and Siwon just smiled at him. Tiffany was clueless all this time what the two boys were up to.

“What did you boys do?” she peculiarly asked. Siwon motioned on the back seat and turned with a handful of lavenders. Tiffany was clueless what was it for.

“What this for guys? I don’t remember celebrating anything.” She looked at Siwon in the eyes but the lad refused to answer and kissed her on the lips.

“Nothing, I just feel like giving you those because I love you.” He said after the kiss, then Tiffany flushed into pink noticing how sweet of his gesture. 

*********************************************************

A/N: Hello! Sorry if I didn't get to update these past few days. Dying to get my news story for our school paper be finished. Turns out that I can't meet my deadlines since the person I need for an interview did not show up. But anyways, new character, Yunho! What could be his role? He seems shady. Kekekeke! Don't forget to drop by comments and let me know what you think :) Thank you very much! Kamsahamnida!!!