Unexplained Appearances

Unfoolish

 

“Hyung! Over here!” a voice called out in the middle of the busy lobby of the airport. Siwon took a look around to see who it was. Ryeowook was running to him when their eyes met.

“Hey, Wookie. How’s it been?” Siwon pulled away from the hug. Ryeowook took a good glance at everyone.

“Seems like everyone’s here! Donghae hyung, Jessie, hm, where’s dongsaengie?” he was curious when he didn’t saw Tiffany around. Just as he was about to turn his head to look for her, a little boy came running up to him.

“Uncle Wookie!” Kyungsan went to his direction and Tiffany followed him behind. Ryeowook was surprised upon seeing his one and only nephew. He picked him up to his embrace and shook his hair.

“Wow, you have grown a lot Kyungsanie! The last time I saw you, you can barely say my name! I’m sure appa and umma will be smiling at the sight of our big boy.” Ryeowook was amused of the kid in his arms.

“Well, we better be going?” Tiffany reminded him. All of them went prodding with their luggage to the car driving to the Hwang’s where they will stay for the rest of the vacation.

***

Siwon decided that the Haesica couple should go on their own. He did this on purpose to make Donghae fiddle with his proposal that was days away from today.  They were driving to a theme park where Siwon would drop the two off.

“So, we’ll be driving back again to pick you up guys at seven. Have a good time!” Siwon said smirking at the cutesy couple who seem to be clueless. Well not for Donghae, he knows what they will do this day and he was just anxious of the fact that Jessica and he will be spending the whole day and he has to think about his coward feelings towards proposing to her. Siwon sped off and Tiffany was also clueless of leaving the two.

“Hey, why did we—“

“It’s alright, like come on. Let the two have some intimate time with each other, and both of us too.” He said while shifting eyes to the road then to Tiffany who was still peculiar about the idea of the four of them splitting for the day.

“So where are we going?” she asked the lad who seem to be driving at an unknown destination.

“Do you have somewhere in mind?” he snapped back. Clearly he doesn’t have a definite plan for the day. Siwon just likes to be with her alone. They haven’t got much time for each other back in Seoul because of work and household stuff.

“Um, what about talking a stroll downtown?” she suggested. It was a good day for a walk, it was not too sunny and the clouds were hazy just enough to cover the bright sun, but it doesn’t look like it was going to rain, the weather was just windy and cool.

“Okay, but I’m predicting you’re going to make me hold your shopping bags again. Hahaha” Siwon snickered on his wife. Tiffany was irritated by what he said and pretended to be angry at him. Siwon noticed that she didn’t respond, he motioned his other hand to grab her hand and kissed it.

“I was just kidding, you know I would do anything for you right? Even if it makes me look like your coordi-oppa I would.” It was one of his cheesy lines again. Tiffany doesn’t know how these words play on her heart to make her forgive him easily. It was like music to her ears when Siwon tried to console her. She waited when the car went to a full stop after parking, and before Siwon could go down, she grabbed him by the collar and placed a kiss on his lips.

“I love you!” then she went down leaving the dumbfounded Siwon. On the other hand, the lad could not believe what Tiffany just did to him. It was a sweet and surprising little gesture of her that makes him feel giddy inside and out.

Siwon’s hand intertwined with hers as they walk downtown. Although Siwon was not really into the idea of walking because he knew from the start where all of this was going to go. Tiffany’s shopping spree. They went in store after store after store. Why does she doesn’t get tired of trying out, looking for and buying? But Siwon persevered throughout the afternoon. He found her really pretty when trying on clothes but it can’t be helped that he gets bored.

“Maybe I could choose this time, let’s go there.” Siwon pointed to the Ralph Lauren shop few stores away from where they were standing. Tiffany nodded and said that she would pick clothes for him. With that one phrase Siwon’s faced lightened on how his wife was thoughtful of him.

Tiffany searched through the racks of shirts the store had, she kept on placing shirts infront of Siwon to see if it looks good. Siwon was just clueless of what she was doing, even though he had the capacity to choose his own clothes, he wanted to go to whatever Tiffany likes on him.

“Here, try them out, tell me which one you like, okay?” Tiffany handed out three hangers of shirts to Siwon and gave him a little kiss on the cheeks. Siwon blushed madly and went inside the fitting room because the cashier lady saw them. Tiffany was still looking around for shirts when she saw a familiar back facing a shelf opposite to where she was standing.

“Yunho?” Seriously, why does this guy keep on appearing? At the most random places? She never knew but she was so sure when the mysterious guy turned around and met her eyes. Tiffany was right, it was him and their mouths were ajar from surprise.

“Wh-What are you doing here?” she managed to asked Yunho first.

“Shouldn’t I ask you that? It’s a man’s clothing store. Haha.” the tall guy sniggered on Tiffany’s question.

“Uh, I was—“

“Babe, I can’t decide so I got both the gray one and the blue one.” A guy from the cashier said to Tiffany before she could finish her sentence. Siwon went near her with a paper bag and his eyes shifted to the tall guy that Tiffany was talking to.

“I’m with Siwon. Oh, um, you guys haven’t been introduced yet. Siwon this is Yunho, she’s Jessica’s family friend, Yunho this is Siwon, he’s my husband.” Tiffany said while linking her arms to his husband. Siwon beamed a genuine smile and motioned his hand for a shake.

“Hi, it’s nice to meet you. Jessica never told us that she had some friend here.” Siwon said while Yunho shook his hand late from being too stunned. Yunho just nodded and showed an unkempt smile. Now that he knows that Tiffany is already married, will he give up? Of course not.

“Oh um, no I don’t live here. I just visited a friend too. It was coincidental for us to meet here, Tiffany.” Yunho emphasized on Tiffany’s name making Siwon slighty raise his eyebrows. There definitely something shady here. Meanwhile, innocent Tiffany gave him an eyesmile that he died to see.

“Yeah, so it was. I’m telling Jessi that you’re here. We’re picking them up at seven.”  Tiffany replied but Siwon kept himself silent.

“Oh, really. Well, I hope we could meet up again some other time while were all here, mind if I get your number?” Yunho asked the girl in front of him. Siwon was just keeping his cool not to think about anything suspicious of this guy. After they have exchanged numbers, Yunho decided to go on first leaving the couple. While they were both walking to their car to fetch the other couple, Siwon was still silent.

He started the engine without uttering a word and kept his face straight. Tifany knew there was something going on, she decided to break the ice by asking Siwon.

“Oppa? Wh-What’s wrong?” she asked with a shaky voice, nervous of what may be the cause of Siwon being cold all of a sudden.

“Nothing. It’s just. Nothing, forget about it.” Siwon brushed her off and Tiffany felt guilty.

“Oppa, were you jealous of Yunho?” she asked again eager to let the truth come out. Siwon did not reply so Tiffany just sat back and turned her attention on the view outside of the window.

“Okay, fine. I was, why did he have to get your number? And why is he like that? He’s shady!” Siwon almost shouted and stopped the car beside the road for the two of them to talk. Tiffany’s eyes widened on his confession and Siwon just stared away from her.

“He’s just a new friend Siwon, and he’s Jessica’s friend. He just didn’t want to meet me, he wants to see Jessica too. And you and Donghae.” Tiffany tried to explain.

“No, I won’t be coming, I don’t want to see him again. He’s like threatening me.” Siwon said in a tone full of angst. Tiffany tried to smile at him and cupped his face near her.

“Hey, hey. Are you forgetting something? We’re married right? Don’t think that those kind of guys will get me from you. I’m just yours.” She kissed Siwon’s pointed nose while the lad tried to act cute and showed his pouty lips.

“Really?” he said in a cute, kid-like manner.

“Yes. I love you, and I love you when you get jealous. It just shows that you really love me.” She kissed him once again this time on his lips. The simple peck turned into a passionate one when Siwon pulled her close for another kiss. Tiffany parted away not too long.

“We have to fetch the lovebirds. It’s almost seven.” She said as if nothing happened.

“Such a tease.” Siwon smirked at her and continued to drive to where they left the Haesica couple.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG YEOROBUN! Sorry for the sudden, unexpected hiatus, but look! I'm back, from outer space! Hehehehe, enjoy the update and tell me what you think about the wild Yunho appearing everywhere :)) Til the next update, I promise you won't wait long! Kekekeke~ This is also for you, soneexotictaeny! ^^,