Awkwardness

Unfoolish

“So is everyone ready?” Siwon sat himself and buckled up on the driver seat. Everyone gave an ‘ok’ sign to him and he did not waste a minute to heat up the engine.

“Hey, um, Siwon can you drop me and Jessi off downtown?” Donghae asked while Siwon checked on the rear view mirror.

“Why you guys don’t like coming with us to Universal Studios today?” Siwon turned to Donghae’s direction.

“We’ll just follow you guys after. Jessi and I need to do some errands before we leave on Friday.”  He replied.

“Errands? More of like, shopping?” Siwon grinned making Dongahe smirk and laugh sarcastically.

“Heh, funny right. Just drop us off ahjusshi.” Donghae grabbed the seat belt to his side and buckled up.

“You amuse me, Donghae. You’ve been doing quite a lot of things you haven’t done before, and we have Jessica to thank for that.” Siwon eyes Jessica on the rear view mirror before gazing shortly at Donghae who was hiding his rather blushing face?

“Aigoo! Little Donghae is blushing, eh?” Siwon pinched his cheeks while his eyes were glued on the road.

“Yah! Yah! Cut it out, I just asked for a favor then you said a lot! Aish, what a friend!” he chided, protesting like a kid on the passenger seat. The two ladies can’t help but to be amused of their love-hate friendship. Siwon gets to a lot after being engaged with Jessica.

***

They parted ways, Siwon and his family to Universal Studios while the Haesica couple went on their shopping duties. It was a good day to stroll out, the sun was up but there were clouds that collided with the atmosphere, and the weather was slightly a windy one.

They were walking around the theme park, Siwon was carrying little Kyungsan in his arms and Tiffany, well Tiffany, she was busy rummaging the things inside her bag. She seems disappointed of not having that certain thing for the whole of the day.

“Something wrong hun?” Siwon turned to her direction only to see her still busy double checking her bag.

“I think I left my phone at home.” She said and hissed. Suddenly Siwon remembered the text message he read earlier in the day. Could it be the reason why Tiffany was edgy about leaving her phone at home? He tried to think not, not to doubt his own wife but with the way Tiffany interacts with Yunho, just gives him the reason to doubt more.

“Are you waiting for a call?” Siwon asked back. Tiffany ran to her thoughts, she was expecting a message from Yunho from their meeting a few days ago at a store with Siwon. She had to admit expecting at the very least but not to the point that she will go paranoid of not having her phone with her.

“Not really, I just, don’t feel at ease when my phone’s not with me.” She said. Siwon knew that, she was somehow phone dependent and there were rare times that she left her phone at home, but he shades jealousy especially this time that Yunho got her number.

 

 

“Dad, is mommy alright?” Kyungsan sees the expression her mom wears at the moment. Tiffany turned to the little boy’s direction and got him from Siwon.

“Of course sweetie. Mom just left her phone at home.” Tiffany smiled at him, meanwhile Siwon was trying to figure out what just went through. He was tempted to ask about the message he read earlier but the day was too young to be spoiled to some argument.

***

It was almost lunch when Donghae called in, they decided to meet at a restaurant downtown because Jessica met a friend there. Plans for the day were changed instantly, Siwon completely forgot about the phone incident and seems like Tiffany did, but they had to admit that the situation was kind of tense.

“Donghae called in, Jessi met a friend downtown and was inviting us for lunch. Let’s go?” Siwon asked Tiffany who was busy taking photos of her son.

“Oh, okay.” She answered with a smile. Siwon carried Kyungsan and intertwined his other hand with Tiffany’s and pulled her to a kiss.

“I love you.” He blurted out randomly and in the most unexpected place. Tiffany can’t help but smile every t time Siwon initiates his skinship addiction, moreover his clinginess.

 ***

*ring ring*

Siwon put down Kyungsan as he reached for his pocket. The phone was ringing and it indicated his secretary from work who was calling. Much to his disappointment, his first reminder was not to call him overseas, he wanted to spend this time with his family and not with work. On the blind side, it might be urgent that’s why he was getting this call. Better be. He thought.

“You guys go in first, have to take this call.” He excused himself for a few minutes to answer his phone.

Meanwhile…

“Hey Tiffany.” A man’s voice called out while he saw her approaching. Tiffany looked around to where that voice came, then she saw Donghae ang Jessica seated together with a guy who looked really familiar.

“Y-Yunho?” she was close to stammering, but she tried not to be obvious. Was he the friend Jessica mentioned? Clearly she was not ready for this sudden meeting. Her eyes were focused on him, analyzing what has gotten into the moment. There was nothing wrong but she foreseen it would be very, very awkward. Yunho cleared his throat to get Tiffany back to Earth.

“I thought we wouldn’t meet again. By the way, where’s…”

Siwon entered the restaurant busy with his phone.

“Uh, sorry guys, I just had to take the call. Really sorry to keep you—“ he looked up and saw Yunho sitting in front of him.

“Siwon. I was just about to ask.” Yunho smirked while offering a handshake.

“Yunho.” He looked at him sternly in the eyes. Took the handshake but didn’t take it seriously. Going to lunch is not really a good idea. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: zaaaaaaaaap! Yunho can disappear now! hahaha kidding :3 now now, how about lunch? yes yes? The situation is getting sticky itself so hang on there :D Let's see what happens on the dinner table with these people. KKKKK~ Btw, anyone have read the little change I did on the 10th chapter of SFNY One Shots? Or nobody really liked it? T^t JUJUJUJU kidding :)) I'll try to write better next time XD SARANGHAEYOS READERS! :D