Bad Boy Siwonnie

Unfoolish

 

It was almost eight when Siwon and Tiffany arrived at the theme park where they left Donghae and Jessica. Driving to the main entrance where the couple was waiting, Siwon felt apologetic for fetching them late. As soon as he saw them standing and waiting there the car came closer and he rolled down the windows.

“Sorry guys, we were a bit lost on our way back here, did you guys had fun?” he asked the two. Tiffany felt something wrong with Donghae and Jessica before they left them in the theme park, now they are pulling out a straight face as if nothing happened nice during their time there. Siwon looked at Tiffany with worry and shifted his eyes back to his best friend.

“Are you guys…” Siwon was hesitant to ask, a world war Z might broke out if he picks the wrong choice of words at the wrong time. He halted and saw Donghae give out a heavy sigh.

Then he held Jessica’s hand a lifted it up for Tiffany and Siwon to see.

Jessica was wearing a diamond ring.

“Yah! Lee Donghae!! Why so fast?!” was all Siwon could say while Tiffany’s jaw was left agape. Donghae and Jessica chuckled seeing their worried faces earlier but the girl couldn’t get happier knowing that her longtime boyfriend finally popped out the magic question.

“What how why in the world Donghae?!” Siwon still couldn’t believe that his best friend confessed. They were just planning out something before they came to the US then it happened right on their first day of vacation. Siwon took occasional glances at the two through the rear view mirror and he can’t help but notice Donghae who smiled endlessly.

“I asked her just in time with the fireworks. I don’t know, I just feel that I can’t wait anymore.” His little lovelorn words made Jessica and Tiffany giggle with mush. Siwon can’t help but grin at the older with his so-called “right time”.

“So you guys want to grab something for dinner at home? We need to celebrate this. I know this is going to be Hae’s treat because he’s so much eager he still has some left to treat us all dinner!” Siwon and he snapped back by pinching Siwon’s ear.

“Aish, so that’s what you want. Such a glutton Siwon!” Hae poked his nape but he finally agreed to take out dinner for home.

***

“Seriously? Donghae you did that?” Ryeowook had all eyes on his cousin. He knew Donghae as a reserved, and quiet person. He never shows his feelings, not until Jessica came around and now they are finally engaged.

“I’m the best friend and I can’t even believe it myself!” Siwon chuckled and in response, Donghae gave him an icy glare. “Oh, look at that, he’s learning from Jessica now!” the men gathered in the backyard laughed in unison. Tiffany’s dad decided to celebrate the occasion by bringing drinks to the boys, more of a bachelor party.

“Donghae, son, you have grown up so fast. It was not long back then when you were running in your diapers with Jinki and Ryeo.” Mr. Hwang emphasized and the poor boy hid again in embarrassment. There were series of talks about Donghae, all centered on his proposal, soon little boy Kyungsan walked up to his father.

“Daddy?” Kyungsan tugged on his father’s arm gaining his attention.

“Oh, you’re not asleep yet big boy?” Siwon carried him up and sat him on his lap.

“Daddy is it true that Daddy Donghae will marry Mommy Jess?” he cupped his little fingers and looked up to his father who was quite amused of the kid’s question.

“That’s true Kyungsan, and that means you’ll have a playmate soon!” Jinki teased and soon everyone was heard laughing again. Kyungsan went down to come to his grandfather and he willingly picked young Kyungie up.

“Aren’t you going to ask Daddy Donghae if he wants a baby boy or a baby girl?” Mr. Hwang talked to Kyungsan who was playing with his wristwatch, but his question was intended to Donghae.

“Ah, ani, I think we won’t have kids yet, I mean, we’re not planning to have kids yet.” Donghae stated in a shaky voice. Everyone glared at him as if asking what the matter is.

“Okay guys, it’s getting late let’s wrap up.” out of the blue Tiffany shows up in the backyard, Donghae seems to be relieved because he was saved by the bell.

“Yeah, and this pretty boy had gotten all red now.” Jessica cupped Donghae’s warm face from the back making him surprised. Donghae smiled at her fiancé sweetly, being in the hot seat in your own bachelor party was not really fun.

“Let’s go to bed Kyungsan, we might melt with too much sweetness here. Say good night to pops.” Siwon asked the little boy.

“Good night pops, good night uncle jinki, uncle ryeo.” Kyungsan sweetly kissed the three men in the cheeks as his way of saying goodnight. Siwon carried him in his arms and went upstairs to their room.

***

“I told you a hundred times you have low alcohol tolerance and there you go again.” Tiffany put an ice pack on Siwon’s head as he was complaining of the headache two bottles of beer have caused. Siwon was like a whiny baby grouchy about his dizziness and slight headache.

“Baby just stay beside me, mkay?” he said in a smoky voice. He was holding Tiffany to her waist and making her lean on his upper body.

“I don’t know with you, you’ve been a bad boy lately.” Tiffany annoyed with his stubborn husband, got off his embrace and went out of the room to make him some tea. Siwon got hit by the alcohol so bad again, not to mention it was already one in the morning and the couple was still awake.

“Here’s your tea mister. Drink it so you can get back to your senses and we could sleep.” Tiffany placed the teacup beside the lampshade and sat on the other end of the couch flipping random channels. Siwon noticed that she was upset so he scotted near her and put his arms over her shoulders.

“Tiffany? Are you mad at me?” Siwon asked lovingly while still clutching to the ice pack over his head. Tiffany didn’t utter a word and their coldness was broken by a small voice.

“Mommy? Daddy? Aren’t you going to sleep?” Kyungsan who was still rubbing his eyes and was in his PJs asked the two adults who sat on the couch. Tiffany looked at him and went to carry him to bed.

“Daddy didn’t listen to mommy tonight, that’s why he’s nursing a headache. Let’s tuck you in to bed okay baby?” Tiffany snuggled him under the sheets and placed a kiss on his forehead. Then he came back to check on Siwon, he was still clutching the ice pack with his eyes closed.

“So have you learned your lesson?” Tiffany asked him, Siwon jolted up and sat straight looking at her.

“Um, uh, yeah. Yes.” He nodded like an obedient kid.

“Good. Now finish that and I’m already sleepy.” Tiffany turned her back from him but Siwon grabbed her wrist and made her sit on his lap.

“I’m sorry Tiffbaby. Do you still love me? Huh?” Siwon’s face was so close to Tiffany’s they could literally feel each other’s warm breaths.

“Siwon what are yo—“

Siwon silenced her with a long, sweet kiss. As they parted from it, Siwon smiled at her looking dumbfounded.

“My personal remedy. I love you sweetheart.” Siwon lifted her up and carried her to bed. Tiffany was like a fool looking at him, trying to analyze what had just happened a few seconds ago.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG YEOROBUN! Sorry for the sudden, unexpected hiatus, but look! I'm back, from outer space! Yeah, this is copy pasted from the other chapter, so what? HAHAHA Kidding :)) Really sorry for almost the hiatus on this, my last update was two months ago. I finished the other SiFany fic that I was writing and it's good to be back with the readers here :D Lame update I know :/ but I really liked that Donghae proposed, here goes Haesica yo! Enjoy the update :D Hope to be back soon!