Everyday with my wife is a honeymoon.... :-)

I Hate you that I Love You

Hi..hehe..well someone ask me to add another chapter so here it is..You know who you are. Sorry  I wasn't able to update yesterday, I was terribly tired.

Once again thank you so much guys for supporting this fic...mwwaahh..

____________________

Everyone went to the reception, and it was held in Yuri's beach house. The newly wed was with their friends happily chatting when Taeyeon stood up and grab the microphone.

"Hi everyone, I am Kim Taeyeon. Yuri is my best friend and Jessica is my ex." Taeyeon pause and look at Yuri, the tan girl nodd her head as a signal to her best friend to go on. Jessica glared at Taeyeon and look at her lover. "Seobang, what is that midget doing?" Jessica agrily muttered, Yuri giggle and peck Jessica's lips and softly said, "Just let her be Baby and listen carefully you will like it." Yuri reassure her wife as she pull the latter into a tight hug, Jessica don't know how to respond so she just let out a heavy sigh.

"How ironic right? but we think it was destiny coz now they (Taeyeon pointed Yuri and Jessica and sweetly smile at the newly wed.) are happy and just got married and for me. (Taeyeon walk towards Tiffany and offer her hand, Tiffany shyly took her lover's hand. Taeyeon giggle and pull her fiance in her side and look at the crowd.) I have this angel who made my world more like heaven. (Taeyeon pause kneeled down and sweetly smile at Tiffany, while the eye smiling princess widen her eyes and cover ) I know I already propose but I can't wait any longer, I want you to be officially mine like that dark woman did awhile ago." Taeyeon chuckle while the crowd burst into laughter and Yuri was holding her angry wife from killing her best friend.

"Tiffany Hwang please marry me tomorrow." Taeyeon pleaded, Tiffany let her tears fall then she pull Taeyeon up. "Just be sure that it will be as special as Jessie's wedding." The crowd laugh out loud while Taeyeon pout and nodd her head, Tiffany peck Taeyeon's lips and hug latter tight. Their friends run and hug the couple.

Paak..

"Ouch.." Taeyeon yelp and angrily look at the culprit but when she know who it is she immediately smile dorkily and apologize. Jessica rolled her eyes and went to her best friend.

"Tiff..." Jessica squeal and hug her best friend, Tiffany hug back and wipe her tears away.

"Those dorks really got us." Jessica muttered while giggling, Tiffany nodd her head furiously. The two girls eyed their lover who is chatting happily with the other girls.

Yuri went at the center and grab the microphone while Hyoyeon ready herself in playing the piano.

"Ladies and gentleman I want to sing a song for my very beautiful wife Jessica Kwon." Yuri sweetly smile at Jessica.

 

It's undeniable... that we should be together...

It's unbelievable how I used to say that I'd fall never

The basis is need to know, if you don't know just how I feel,

Then let me show you now that I'm for real...

If all things in time, time will reveal...

Yeah...


 

Chorus...


One... you're like a dream come true...

Two... just wanna be with you...

Three... girl it's plain to see... that your the only one for me...

Four... repeat steps one through three...

Five... make you fall in love with me...

If ever I believe my work is done... then I start Back at One (yeah)


 


So Incredible... the way things work themselves out...

And all emotional, once you know what it's all about babe...

And undesirable... for us to be apart...

Never would of made it very far...

Cause you know that you've got the keys to my heart

Cause...

 


One... you're like a dream come true

Two... just wanna be with you

Three... girl it's plain to see... that your the only one for me

Four.. .repeat steps one through three

Five... make you fall in love with me

If ever I believe my work is done... then I start Back at One......

 


Say farewell to the dark of night... I see the coming of the sun...

I feel like a little child... whose life has just begun...

You came and breathed new life

Into this lonely heart of mine...

You threw out the life line... just in the Nick of Time.....

 

 

Yuri lovingly peck Jessica's lips and shouted, "I am so inlove with this woman, Jessica Jung Kwon." Everyone cheered and clap their hands widely. Yuri hug her wife tight and kiss the latter's crown.

"Princess can I borrow Yuri for a sec.?" Mr. Jung calmly muttered and wink at her daughter.

"Dad take care of my Seobang ok.." Jessica peck Yuri's lips and whine at her father. Mr. Jung shook his head and softly tap Yuri's shoulder and they walk out.

"Jessie, I am so happy for you. Yuri is so sweet, so how it feels to be Mrs. Kwon?" Tiffany nudge Jessica, the blonde girl smile warmly looking at her lover then look at her best friend. "Everything happen so fast Tiff but I really do like it, no scrath that.. I love it. I can't find the right words to describe what I'm feeling right now but one thing is for sure I am so damn happy." Jessica wipe the tears in the corner of her eyes and warmly smile at her best friend. Tiffany hug her best friend.

"Tiff, you're next, how does it feel? I didn't got the chance to wait for my wedding coz my Seobang rush our wedding..hehe.." Jessica giggle and caress the rings in her finger.

"Very nervous but excited.." Tiffany squeal, while her best friend happily stare at the latter.

Jessica smile widely when a pair of hands wrap in her slim waist, she turn around and sweetly smile at her lover.

"Fany ah, Jess we decided to have our honeymoon together. Is that ok with you?" Taeyeon back hug her fiance, same goes with Yuri, backhugging her wife. Jessica and Tiffany look at each other and widely smile. "We love it so much." Jessica and Tiffany shouted in unison.

"We will always be together Jessie..I love you sis.." Tiffany hug her best friend tight, Jessica hug back and peck Tiffany's cheek. "I love you too sis." Jessica responded.

"Why are they so emotional today?" Yuri whisper to her best friend, Taeyeon shrugg her shoulder. "Just let them be." Taeyeon short respond. Yuri and Taeyeon decided to give their girlfriend some time alone, they just sat in their chair silently looking at fiance and wife whispering. 

"Jessie it would have been great if we got married at the same day." Tiffany sadly cooed, Jessica giggle and softly slap Tiffany's arm. "Don't worry, I'm just a day ahead of you and we are going together for our honeymoon." Jessica happily cooed which made Tiffany to smile widely. "You're right..hehe.."

"Umma..I want to go to with you. Are you going to leave your baby here?" Yoona whine and pout, Jessica awkwardly chuckle and look at her lover. Yuri look at Yoona in disbelief.

"Yo---" Yuri wasn't able to finish her speech when Seohyun butted in. "Yoong is right, you forgot your babies when you got married. Before we are like the star of your skies, now we are forgotten." Seohyun fake a sob, Yoona hold her laughter as she hug her girlfriend then buried her face in Seohyun's shoulder. Taeyeon's jaw drop and look at Seohyun in disbelief.

"Yoong, you are a very bad influence for our baby. She's...Oh my God, I can't fine the right words." Taeyeon mumble loudly.

"Excuse me? My baby is a bad influence?" Jessica sternly muttered and glared at Taeyeon, the older girl nervously rub the back of her head and push Yuri's hands towards Jessica.

"Jessie what do you think?" Tiffany bluntly exclaim, Jessica sigh and look at Yuri.

"Promise we won't disturb you." Yoona nonchallantly said, the two couple blush and hide their red faces.

"We want to go to.." Soosun and Hyonic whine. Yuri and Taeyeon face palm theirselves.

"This is hopeless.." Taeyeon murmur under her breathe.

"What kind of honeymoon will it be?" Yuri mentally ask and hopelessly sigh.

"Umma.." Yoona and Seohyun whine in unison. Jessica and Tiffany look at each other then giggle nervously.

"Babies we will go there together but can you just let us go, just this time." Jessica softly exclaim, Yoona pout and stamp her foot  then a few seconds pass she smile dorkily.
"Umma where will you spend your honeymoon?" Yoona curiously ask, Jessica look at Yuri.

"Paris Yoong, the city of love." Yuri excitedly exclaim and grab Jessica's hand lovingly.

"Really? Ok umma, you can have your honeymoon with appa alone and so as my future parent's in-law but you promise you will bring us their ok?" Tiffany jaw drop, while Taeyeon widen her eyes hearing Yoona's words.

"Parent's inlaw? No..no..My baby is too young for that." Taeyeon mumbled aloud, Seohyun slap Taeyeon's arm and pout.

"Appa, I'm old enough to marry Yoong ok." Seohyun muttered using as a matter of fact tone,Taeyeon shook her head.

"Stop it, I want some time with my wife." Yuri butted in and lift her wife in a bridal style.

"Wait, are you doing your honeymoon now?" Sooyoung wink at Yuri, Jessica shyly buried her face in her lover's chest.

"Soo, everyday with my wife is a honeymoon for me." Yuri wiggle her brows and turn around leaving their friends jaws drop and eye balls almost fall off.

"Nic, how about we skip the proposal stage and marriage thing and just go directly to the most exciting stage. The HONEYMOON." Hyoyeon etly exclaim.

Paakk.....

"Don't molest my cousin..ert." Jessica smack Hyoyeon's and pull her cousin away from the choding.

"Why are you still here?" Hyoyeon muttered while rubbing her sore head, Jessica rolled her eyes and look at her Seobang who is now talking with her father.

"Nic when did you accept that choding?" Jessica curiously ask, Nicole face turn to red and shyly look at her cousin. "Jess you know I like her, it just that she's too slow." Jessica sigh and tap Nicole's shoulder.

"eeeekkkkk....." Jessica let out her powerful dolphin scream when suddenly Yuri throw her in the air.

paakk..

"Are you going to kill me?" Jessica whine and pout, Yuri giggle and peck the pouting lips of her wife.

"Never, wanted to know why?" Jessica nodd her head, "Coz if I do that it means I also kill myself." Yuri continued and wink at her wife. Jessica shyly cover her dark red face, "Cheesy Seobang...." she mumbled loudly.

"Fany ah, are you excited for tomorrow?" Taeyeon grab Tiffany's hand and lovingly kiss it.

"Ooppss.. You should not see your soon to be bride. It's a fact I think not just a mere suspecious belief." Sunny butted in and pull Tiffany away from Taeyeon.

"What?" Taeyeon and Tiffany shouted in unison.

"Oh come on guys, it's already midnight and you just think about that now?" Taeyeon irratatedly exclaim.

"Tae, you have all your life to spend with Tiff. That's what our elders belief and no harm if we follow it right?" Sooyoung supported her girlfriend, Taeyeon pouted.

"No fair, why is it that Yuri didn't do that?" Taeyeon whine, her friends laugh at her antics.

"It's because Yuri immediately marry Jessica so there's no time left..ahaha.." Sunny chuckle and drag Tiffany away from her lover.

"Yul.." Taeyeon whine and ask help from her best friend, the tan girl shrugg her shoulder and lift Jessica in a bridal style again.

"Tae just endure the few hours left and you will have Tiffany all your life." Yuri muttered while walking away from their friends.

"Anyway, thank you so much guys. I want to spend some time alone with my beautiful wife now. Mwaah..love you.." Yuri shouted and continue walking with Jessica in her arms. The girls went to their respective rooms while Taeyeon sigh and went lifelessly to her room.

_____________

Taeny's Wedding day.........

Tiffany was walking back and forth in her room. Jessica stand up and face her nervous best friend.

"Tiff will you please relax." Jessica hold both Tiffiny's shoulder.

"Jessie what if she change her mind? What if--------" Jessica cover Tiffany's mouth and took a deep breathe. "Tiffany Hwang if you don't want my fingers mark your face in your wedding day shut your mouth ok?" Jessica eyed her best friend, Tiffany pout but then nodd her head.

"Good.. now ready yourself coz I think it's my turn to walk in the aisle again." Jessica peck Tiffany's forehead. "This is your day Tiff, savor it coz this will only happen once." Jessica sincerely muttered before she close the door.

The ceremony started when Jessica walk out from Tiffany's waiting room.

"Hmm..I love you so much Baby." Yuri back hug her wife and kiss the blonde girls crown.

"I love you too Seobang.." Jessica peck Yuri's lips and sweetly smile at her lover.

"Well you stop that and comfort me.." Taeyeon butted in nervously put in and out her hands in her pocket. Jessica shook her head while Yuri pull Taeyeon into a tight hug.

"Yul did you feel like this?" Yuri smile and nodd her head, Taeyeon sigh and mumble, "So it's normal to be nervous huh.." Yuri nodd her head again. Taeyeon take a deep breathe and close her eyes tight.

"This is it.." Taeyeon shouted then she slowly take a small steps walking in the aisle with her parents in her side. The garden was full of flowers and it was a sunny day but Taeyeon's hands are cold.

"Tae, relax." Mr. Kim whisper and grab his daughter hand then squeeze it. Taeyeon smile weakly.

"Baby, see you later." Yuri peck Jessica's lips and wink at her wife, Jessica giggle and shyly nodd her head. Yuri walk behind the Kim family.

Yoonhyun, Soosun,Hyonic walk in the aisle smiling widely at Taeyeon, the latter smile back and bow her head.

Jessica shyly walk in the aisle, Yuri giggle eyeing her shy wife. Jessica shift her eyes infront and her eyes meet her lover's eyes, they smile at each other then Yuri blow a kiss and wink at the blonde girl which only make the blonde girls face turn to red. Jessica settled in her position and sweetly smile at her lover.Just then Tiffany appear with her mom in her side and Mr. Kwon on the other side.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2b7iAnOR1qeT-WiXEW6_

 

 

 

"Yul, she's so beautiful.." Taeyeon wisper, Yuri nodd her head and lovingly look at her soon to be sister. Tiffany beam her dying eye smile, Taeyeon squeal softly.

"I love you" Taeyeon mouthed and step forward waiting for her soon to be wife.

"Very excited ehh.." Yuri mock her best friend, Taeyeon only nodd her head and lock her eyes in Tiffany who is now walking in the aisle. As soon as Tiffany reach the spot where Taeyeon was standing, Tiffany's mom cried and hug Tiffany tight.

"Kim Taeyeon if you ever hurt my daughter I will haunt you even in your dreams." Tiffany's mom threaten Taeyeon, Tiffany giggle while Taeyeon nervously shook her head.

"i--I love her so much auntie.." Taeyeon manage to respond and bow her head.

"Good..now call me mom." Tiffany's mom pull Taeyeon into a hug and kiss her daughter's cheek.

Taeyeon smile sweetly at Tiffany and intertwine their hands walking in the altar. The priest do his speech, after saying their vows and I do's Taeyeon lean slowly and capture Tiffany's lips. The crowd clap their hands. Taeyeon seems like she's not contented of the kiss as she pull Tiffany close and crash Tiffany's lips again. The people mouth forms "O" shape, while their friends shook their heads.

"ert Taeyeon is on." Hyoyeon giggle and secretly high five Yuri and Sooyoung.

"Yes..." Taeyeon shouted, Tiffany softly slap Taeyeon's back.

"I love you so much Tiffany Kim." Taeyeon proudly shouted and lift Tiffany in a bridal style.

"Now Yul, it's my time to say... Every day with my wife is a honeymoon for me..." Taeyeon ertly exclaim and walk away..

"Tiff, ready yourself. haha..And Midget remember RECEPTION." Sooyoung teasingly muttered.

"I think we'll pass.." Taeyeon shouted back and earn a slap from her wife.

"Just kidding Fany ah.." Taeyeon giggle and peck Tiffany's lips.

"Seobang, I think my best friend is in danger.." Jessica whine and pull Yuri's collar then buried her head in her lover's neck. Yuri giggle and Jessica's hair lovingly.

"She's in good hands Baby." Yuri sweetly responded and lift Jessica in a bridal style.

"Oopss, ert Yul is on as well." Sooyoung playfully cover .

"Jessica ready your life..haha.." Hyoyeon laugh out loud and drag Nicole away.

"Baby they're bullying me.." Yuri whine, Jessica giggle and pinch Yuri's cheeks.

"Cute Seobang.."

___________

Reception........

Taeyeon and Tiffany walk hand in hand while bowing their heads and keep thanking the people around them.

"Mrs. Kim, can I have this dance?" Taeyeon sweetly smile and offer her hand, Tiffany beam her signature smile and nodd her head enthusiastically. The newly wed starting to dance.

Taeyeon sternly look at Tiffany and started to sing along.

 

If I had to live my life without you near me

The days would all be empty 

The nights would seem so long 

With you I see forever oh, so clearly 

I might have been in love before 

But it never felt this strong 



Our dreams are young and we both know 

They’ll take us where we want to go 

Hold me now, touch me now 

I don’t want to live without you. 
 


Chorus 1 
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
 

You oughta know by now how much I love you 

One thing you can be sure of 

I’ll never ask for more than your love. 

Nothing’s gonna change my love for you
 

You ought to know by now how much I love you 

The world may change my whole life through but nothing’s gonna change my 

love for you. 


If the road ahead is not so easy 

Our love will lead the way for us like a guiding star 

I’ll be there for you if you should need me 

You don’t have to change a thing 

I love you just the way you are. 
 


So come with me and share this view 

I’ll help you see forever too 

Hold me now, touch me now 

I don’t want to live without you. 

 

 

"I love you so much Tiffany Kim.." Taeyeon lovingly capture Tiffany's lips, immediately Tiffany responded and wipe her tears away.

_________________

Hope you like it guys...mwah..mwaah...god bless us all..