Past...

I Hate you that I Love You

Yuri chase Jessica. When she was able to catch up, she drag Jessica in the fire exit  and lock the door. She angrily face Jessica.

"What is wrong with you? I didn't do anything wrong. I tried hard to understand you but your too much." Yuri tried not to raise her voice but fail. Jessica was shock in Yuri's action coz this is the first time Yuri raise her voice to her and her eyes are burning. Jessica took a deep breathe and face her lover.

"I'm too much huh? What do you expect me to feel when your smiling widely while your hands are intertwine with each other and sometimes her arms are wrap in your waist? Should I be happy?" Jessica voice tremble but she tried hard to hold her tears.

"Jessica she's my friend, why are you acting like this?" Yuri coldly muttered, Jessica scoff.

"Yeah..right..she's your friend. Then why the hell she's so clingy and very sweet to you? What are you guys really huh?" Jessica yelled and slap Yuri's arm a couple times.

"She's my friend, nothing more. Why can't you trust me?"

"How can I trust you when you are now lying to me? Why can't you tell me who is Shin in your life?" Jessica push Yuri and slap Yuri hard. The latter smile bitterly and caress her swollen cheek. "Fine, I won't force my self to someone who can't trust me. I love you so much Jessica but I'm only human, that has a limitation. I--" Jessica cut Yuri. "What? what say it? You're breaking up with me? Huh? I hate you...." Jessica tears burst out and punch Yuri non stop. She then fall on her knees and cried hard. Yuri close her eyes tight, bit her lower lips to hold her tears to fall. She kneeled down and hug Jessica tight.

"Idiot. Who told you I will let you go? You assume things without asking. Sorry but I will never let you go. I'm sorry..please stop crying Baby. My heart can't bear seeing you crying please." Yuri rub Jessica's back and cup Jessica's face then kiss the latter's forehead.

"Baby, Shin is my friend. Just please trust me. I love you, please keep that in your mind." Jessica face Yuri and slap Yuri's chest. "I hate you.." she mumble softly, Yuri giggle and hug the latter tight. "I love you too.." Yuri lift Jessica and laid in her lap, Jessica wrap her arms in Yuri's neck while her head lean in Yuri's chest.

"Baby, Shin is only my friend. Before I courted her,she said that she wanted to be sure in her feeling so I give her sometime. We hang out, date, kiss but still we are not official. But later on she disappeared, without saying goodbye, without leaving me a single word. She vanish. That's what happen between us." Yuri told her past and lovingly look at her girlfriend.

"Baby she's my past now and you are my future. I am way over her Baby, please trust me." Yuri pleaded, Jessica stare at Yuri for a minute. "Seobang, what if she have a valid reason why she left you? Do you still have feeling for her? I know first love is very hard to erase."Jessica eyed Yuri, the latter sweetly smile at Jessica.

"Baby, my heart can only hold one person to love. And you already stolen and own my heart Baby. I don't have anything for Shin ok? And why did you say she's my first love?" Yuri curiously ask and hug Jessica tight. The latter shrugged her shoulder.

"Ok. Maybe she's my first love but that line Baby is for people who is not happy and contented in their love life. I am very happy and contented with you, either she's my first love or not it has  no effect on me now. Got it?" Jessica smile and nodded her head.

"Sorry Seobang.." she apologize and hug her lover tight.

"No need to apologize Baby. Let's go. I want to know what song Taeyeon will sing for Tiffany." Yuri smile warmly and lift Jessica in a bridal way. Jessica squeal and burried her red face in Yuri's neck.

"Seobang..put me down." Jessica whisper and face Yuri. The latter smile and nodd her head in responds. They walk hand in hand towards their rented room. They are just in time when Taeyeon song started playing. Taeyeon went to the center and face Tiffany.

"FOR YOU TIFFANY HWANG I WILL.. I love you so much" Taeyeon shouted in the microphone.

 

When you're feeling lost in the night,

When you feel your world just ain't right

Call on me, I will be waiting
Count on me, I will be there
Anytime the times get too tough,
Anytime your best ain't enough
I'll be the one to make it better,
I'll be there to protect you,
See you through,
I'll be there and there is nothing
I won't do.


[ Taeyeon walk near to Tiffany and offer her hand, Tiffany gladly took Taeyeon's hand and wrap her arms in Taeyeon's neck then burried her head in her lover's neck. "I love you too Tae tae."Tiffany whisper. Taeyeon smile sweetly and continue singing while leaning her cheek in Tiffany's head.]

I will cross the ocean for you
I will go and bring you the moon
I will be your hero your strength
Anything you need
I will be the sun in your sky
I will light your way for all time
Promise you,
For you I will.

I will shield your heart from the rain
I will let no harm come your way
Oh these arms will be your shelter
No these arms won't let you down,
If there is a mountain to move
I will move that mountain for you
I'm here for you, I'm here forever
I will be your fortress, tall and strong
I'll keep you safe,
I'll stand beside you, right or wrong

I will cross the ocean for you 
I will go and bring you the moon (yeah, yeah)
I will be your hero your strength
anything you need (I will be..)
I will be the sun in your sky
I will light your way for all time
Promise you
For you I will

For you I will, lay my life on the line
For you I will fight, oooooh
For you I will die
With every breath, with all my soul
I'll give my world
I'll give it all
Put your faith in me (put you're faith in me) 
And I'll do anything

I will cross the ocean for you (I will cross the ocean for you)
I will go and bring you the moon
I will be your hero your strength
Anything you need
I will be the sun in your sky
I will light your way for all time
Promise you (Promise you)
For you I will, I will, I will, I will, 

I will cross the ocean for you 
I will go and bring you the moon
I will be your hero your strength
Anything you need, (Anything you need)
I will be the sun in your sky (yeah, yeah)
I will let you wait for all times
Promise you (I promise you)
For you I will (Ooooh)
I promise you
For you I will

 

"Nice song Tae..look at Tiff face. Hehe..redder than tomato or redder than red  velvet." Sooyoung teasingly muttered. Hyoyeon stand up and face Yuri and Sooyoung. "Guys, lets show some suave moves.." Hyoyeon wink and went to the machine and enter a number.

"The boogie that be..." Yuri and Sooyoung smirk and went to the center. Yuri took off her jacket and playfully throw it to Jessica, leaving her see through shirt, Sooyoung roll her sleeves and expose her abs and Hyoyeon took off her shirt, leaving her sport bra.

"Wow...." the other girls cheered. Jessica and Sunny close their eyes while their face heated up so they keep on fanning theirselves. Tiffany and Taeyeon elbow the duo and force them to watch. The song started playing. Hyoyen step foward while Yuri and Sooyoung position theirselves behind Hyoyeon. They started pumping their bodies, moving gracefully and following the music beat. The trio continue dancing while the other girls are drooling. After the extreme dance the trio bow and smile dorkily.

Shin stand up and grab the mic. 

"Almost.." the other girls mumble. Jessica raise her brows and eyed Shin.

"Yeah right, almost coz you will never get my Seobang. She's all mine..MINE" Jessica thought, she's staring Shin who was now singing. Jessica saw tears fall but the latter immediately wipe it and look at the other side. Jessica took a deep breath and face Yuri. The latter sweetly smile at Jessica.

"Seobang.." Jessica sweetly call her lover and hug the latter tight. After Shin song the other girls wanted to go home and take a rest. Shin weakly nodd her head and lead the way. They arrive at Shin's house and everyone immediately run to their respected rooms.

"Girls we only have 2 rooms available." Shin's mom softly exclaim, the girls stop and turn around.

"No problem auntie." Yuri smile warmly and hug the middle aged woman.

"Tae and Tiff, is it ok if we share room? and Yoong, Seo, Sunny, Soo and Hyo will share the big room." Yuri suggested, Taeyeon pout. Tiffany saw Taeyeon's reaction and softly slap Taeyeon's arm.

"What?" Taeyeon innocently ask, Tiffany just shook her head. "It's ok Yul, but my baby.." Tiffany agreed and worriedly look at Seohyun. Yoona frown and pull Seohyun to her side.

"Unnie my Hyunnie will sleep with me, don't worry I will take care of your baby coz she's also my baby." Yoona proudly exclaim and wink at her girlfriend. Seohyun shyly hang her head low and avoid the older girls eyes.

"Yoong..don't do stupid thing to our baby ok?" Taeyeon butted in and smirk at Yoona.

Paak..

"My Yoong is responsible and not ert like you." Yuri rolled her eyes, the best friend is in their war zone again. They stop when they heard Shin's mom chuckle and loudly mumble. "Kids this days.." The other girls laugh along.

"Ok..kids go rest now." Shin's mom commanded, the girls obeyed and went to their rooms.

______________

YULSICTEANY room..

Yuri fix the bed and grab some blanket and pillow.

"Tiff, you and my baby will sleep in the bed. Me and Taengoo will sleep in the couch." Yuri exclaim, Taeyeon sigh heavily and slam her body in the couch.

"Not again.." she mumble.

"What? You want Tiffany to sleep in the couch? Coz me, I will never let my Baby sleep in the couch." Yuri sat beside Taeyeon.

"You're such a gentle woman Yul. Fine, I won't let My mushroom to sleep in the couch as well." Taeyeon responded. Jessica came out from the bathroom then Tiffany rush to the bathroom.

"What happen to her?" Jessica ask while drying her hair. Yuri raise her shoulder and back hug Jessica.

"Baby, I'll sleep in the couch. You and Tiffany will sleep in the bed ok? Are you tired?" Yuri murmur and kiss Jessica's forehead.

"Are you sure?" Jessica worriedly ask and face Yuri. The latter grab the dryer and help Jessica drying her hair. "Baby I am sure, I want you to be comfortable and I know you're such a heavy sleeper so I can't let you sleep in the couch." Yuri giggle and earn a softly slap from Jessica.

"Seobang that's enough." Jessica stand up and drag Yuri in the bed. Jessica lay down and pull Yuri in her side. "Seobang sing a song for me, until I fall asleep." Jessica show her puppy eyes and cutely pout. Yuri giggle and cuddle Jessica. Yuri lean forward and started humming..

"I'll make love to you, like you want me too---" Jessica burried her very dark face in Yuri's armpit while keep on slapping Yuri's arm. "ert..ert.." Jessica mumble, Yuri chuckle and hug the latter tight.

"What?" Yuri innocently ask.

"Aish..Seobang.. just hug me instead." Jessica commanded and glared at the tan girl. Yuri giggle and hug Jessica tight. She keep on humming and mumble some words softly. "I'll make love to you.." Jessica elbowed Yuri. The latter chuckle and lift Jessica's chin and passionately kiss Jessica's lips. The kiss was broke due to lack of oxygen. Yuri lean her forehead agains Jessica's forehead. "I'm just teasing you Baby..now sleep time. I love you and goodnight." Yuri peck Jessica's lips and stood up, she then fix Jessica's blanket and smile sweetly at her girlfriend. Tiffany and Jessica is now sleeping while Yuri and Taeyeon can't sleep and keep on turning to left and right.

"Yul, you owe me. Tell me what happen between you and Shin?" Taeyeon blurted, Yuri smack Taeyeon's head and whisper. "Idiot, there's nothing between us and don't dig deeper. If Jessica hear you I will kill you in this instant." Taeyeon giggle...

"Yul you forgot how heavy sleeper Jessica is and even My mushroom. Even if I will shout here they will never budge.Now tell me.."Taeyeon commanded and sits up, Yuri sigh and sit up.

"Why are you so curious huh?" Taeyeon shows duh face and gestured the tan girl to talk now.

"Shin and I are friends, but later on I feel something different so I courted her. She didn't say no nor yes but her actions are very obvious so I decided to go with the flow. We became closer coz you know,some stuff--" Taeyeon cut Yuri. "You guys did it already?" Taeyeon's teeth was sparkling coz of the reflection of the light outside. "Stop that Tae, and I --I mean--kissing.." Yuri stutter which made Taeyeon to laugh out loud.

"Ok..I'll sleep now.." Yuri was about to lay down when Taeyeon pull her up and apologize.

"I won't interrupt again." Taeyeon close tight, Yuri shook her head and sigh looking at Taeyeon's antics.

"She left me,without saying goodbye. or even a single word. She just vanish. Thats our story." Yuri smile bitterly and look away.

"Yul, didn't you try to find her? or know her reason?" Taeyeon curiously ask, Yuri shook her head.

"Why would I Tae? She left me that's enough for me. I won't let her hurt me more and no matter what her reason is, the damage has been done." Yuri sadly exclaim.

"As I expected. The mighty pride of Kwon Yuri." Taeyeon thought.

"Yul what if Jessica will left you, will you chase her? or just let her be.." Yuri was taken aback in Taeyeon's question, she stared at Taeyeon processing every word and trying to ask herself. "What if she will leave me?" This question lingered in Yuri's mind.....