Melt the ICE

I Hate you that I Love You

Break..break....

Hehe..I just want to have a break and do one shot. This is my first time so please undestand . This story just pop out in my mind when I was about to update. So here it goes..Thank you guys for supporting my story. Hope you like it.

_________________

Jessica Jung is the only heir of the Jung Corp. one of the biggest company in the whole world. Her parents was worried about her \, and it all because of her attitude. Jessica is heartless,cold as ice, and she build a huge fence in her heart. Jessica's parents decided to publish in the newspapers,net and Television that whoever can melt and break Jessica's fence will have a huge amount of money and a share in their company. The news spread like a wind. When the news came out lots of people either boy or girl attempt to break the wall in Jessica's heart but fail. One day when Jessica was in her favorite and very love place(which is her bed..hehe..) a loud knock in the door wake her up.

"AAuugghh.." Jessica grumpily flip her blanket and wear a fierce expression. She open her door and saw one of the their maid politely bowing her head.

"M--mis-ss so--me-one-- iis wa-itiing for y--youu--" Jessica cut the poor girl who was stuttering and shaking looking at her. "Send her/him home." Jessica shouted and was about to close the door.. "Don't you dare disturb my sleep if you want to live. Got it?" Jessica raise her voice more, the poor girl nodd her head furiously while bowing her head non stop and keep on apologizing. Jessica slam the door and slam her body lazily in her bed.

"My God I hate this. I want to end this.." Jessica frustration was on it's peak as she throw all her pillows and let out her glass breaking voice. Later on she decided to disguise and explore the city. She was walking endlessly to God know where.

Bbllaag.....

"Aughh..are you blind?" the girl shouted at Jessica while grabbing Jessica's shirt.

"Excuse me? You bump me and you have the guts to shout at me? Do you know who am I?" Jessica shouted at the top of her lungs and slap the girls face. The girl froze and sternly look at Jessica, while in the other hand was about to leave when the girl was back in herself she roughly turn Jessica.

"Who give you the right to slap me? Huh? Why would I care to know you? Either you are the daughter of the president or a princess I don't care. That doesn't give you the right to slap me.." Jessica look straight in the girl burning eyes and the girl grip tighen, Jessica yellep, she's in pain, and for first time she is afraid of something but she decided not to show anything.

"And who give you the authority to shout at me?" Jessica retorted and glared at the girl but  to her dismay it has no effect on the girl. The girl raise her hand in the air, gesturing a surrender sign and leave Jessica. Jessica can only stare the figure of the girl that slowly disappear.

______________

Few days past......

"No.. stop it Dad..I am so tired in your games..." Jessica shouted and rush out in their house. Her parents sigh heavily and press thier temples. Jessica keep on walking not minding the people staring at her.

"Jessica Jung?" Jessica stop and turn around, her eyes widen when she realize who call her. Jessica rolled her eyes and continue walking but a pair of hands stop her.

"What?" Jessica shouted but the girl ignore her and drag her to a quite place. Jessica shook her hands off but fail.

"Do you know that everyone had their eyes on you?" The girl face Jessica and raise her left brow. Jessica turn around and was about to leave when the girl again spoke.

"This place give me peace. Look around and you'll see what I mean." Jessica turn around and look at the girl wearing a I don't care look. The girl chuckle and mumble. "You are really heartless like the people say, but they are wrong when they said you are cold as ice coz for me you are way more colder than ice." Jessica step forward and face the girl, their faces are inches away while their eyes are locked. No one wants to break the staring moment. Jessica realize how beautiful the girl is, she has a tan skin, perfect pointed nose, pink luscious lips and her eyes. "My God..what is this I'm feeling right now?" Jessica thought as her eyes was roaming in the girl face.

"Satisfied?" The girl mumble and charmingly smile at Jessica. Jessica went blank, the girl wave her hand infront Jessica's face but it didn't work. She shook Jessica's shoulder a couple of times.

"Welcome back." the girl again beam her charming smile.

"GOD that smile, her smile is..i can't fine the right words to describe it.." Jessica thought.

"You..you have a good smile.." Jessica mumble and immediately cover when she realize that she blurted it out loud. The girl chuckle.

"Thank you for making me laugh, coz for years I can't find any reason to laugh." the girl murmured and smile sweetly at Jessica, the latter can't help but to blush in the girl words.

"What is your name?" Jessica softly ask.

"Yuri, Kwon Yuri." Yuri extend her hand for a hand shake, Jessica sweetly smile and accept Yuri's hand.

"If you don't mind me asking, about what you said earlier. Why? I mean what happen to you that you can't seem to find a reason to smile?" Jessica's curiousity prevail. Yuri smile bitterly and look at Jessica.

"Nah..Why are you curious? Are you interested in me now?" Yuri tease the blonde girl and earn a slap. Yuri laugh loud and open her arms wide and smell the fragrance of the nature. They are in a empty lot sorrounded by trees and flowers.

"You are weird.." Jessica blurted, Yuri turn around and pull Jessica then spread Jessica's arms wide. Jessica was stunned but when she feel Yuri's warmth, she unconsciously close her eyes and let Yuri guide her body.

"Jessica hold yourself"Jessica thought..

"Feeling better?" Yuri whisper, her lips was touching Jessica's earlobe that sends millions of electric volts in her spine and made Jessica shiver. "Yuri, you..you.. Are you the one I am waiting for?" Jessica thought, she turn around and face the tan girl. Their eyes meet and Yuri beam her charming smile. Jessica giggle and poke Yuri's chest.

"Don't smile like that.." Jessica whine, Yuri chuckle and lift Jessica's chin. Yuri slowly lean and softly peak Jessica's lips.

"That's for making me laugh.." Yuri whisper.

"Should I give in? What if she's like other people who are only after of my parents reward?" Jessica mentally ask herself. She face Yuri and sternly look at the latter eyes.

"Are you after about the reward?" Jessica directly ask, Yuri nodd her head in respond, tears form in Jessica's eyes. "I can't believe I give away my first kiss to a user ." Jessica mumble under her breath, she bit her lower lips to hold the tears that is about to burst out. Then..

"Hmmpp.." Jessica struggle when Yuri roughly capture Jessica's lips, few seconds Jessica felt tired in struggling as she let Yuri kiss her and granted Yuri to explore .

"The reward you mean.. is it your heart?" Yuri sweetly cooed while leaning her forehead against Jessica's cheek. Jessica step back and look at Yuri confuse.

"I think I like you Jessica Jung. In a long time, I haven't felt this happiness I feel now and it's all because of you..So can I claim my reward?" Yuri wink and smile dorkily, Jessica's tears fall freely, tears of joy as they say. Yuri wipe the tears away and cutely pout. Jessica giggle and poke Yuri's chest.

"Idiot..you almost lost me..I thought you're like those users I meet.." Jessica keep on poking Yuri's chest while sobbing. Yuri hug Jessica tight. "Baby can I ask you favor?" Jessica face Yuri and nodd her head.

"Trust me..will you?" Yuri softly muttered, Jessica smile widely, then nodd her head in respond and hug the tan girl tight.

"Now, can I ask you favor?" Jessica mimic Yuri's voice. The latter giggle and pinch Jessica's nose then nodd her head.

"Don't ever hurt or leave me and lastly..kiss me now.." Jessica seductively muttered.

"It's my pleasure princess and are you making me fall in love with you?" Yuri wiggle her brows and crash Jessica's lips..

"Finally I found you..the right one to melt and break this wall I build for years. I'm happy it's you Kwon Yuri.."Jessica thought and deepen the kiss...

_________________

Done...hehe..hope you like it guys..Enjoy.......