I will stay here for you.

I Hate you that I Love You

Criinngg.... Criiinggg....

The bell rang, Yuri lift her head and look at Jessica, she gently shook Jessica's shoulder but the latter didn't budge.

"Sica..." Yuri whisper but again she didn't get any responds. Yuri took a deep breathe.....

"CUCUMBER.............." Yuri shouted. Jessica was startled and fall off in the ground. Yuri can't help but to laugh hard, Jessica face turn dark red and stood up and slap Yuri hard. Yuri was shock for a second then gently caress her cheek...

"I did that coz no matter what I do, I can't wake you up. The bell already rang Sica and I don't want you to be late nor skip our class because you are sleeping here." Yuri raise her voice a little and look straightly in Jessica's eyes. Jessica was out of words as she process Yuri's words. She open but it seems like her tongue was tide up.

"Let's go." Yuri walk ahead and open the door. Yuri look back and saw Jessica still standing near the bench. Yuri sigh..

"Forget about it, come on we are late." Yuri shouted and Jessica walk towards her while keeping her head low. Yuri open the door wide and let Jessica exit the door first. They walk silently to their classroom. When they arrive in their classroom Yuri immediately grab her chair and lean on the table, Jessica glance at Yuri and shook her head. "She deserve it.." she thought.

"Jessie.." Tiffany wave her hand in front Jessica's face. Jessica glared at her best friend.."What?" she annoyingly blurted. Tiffany softly slap Jessica's forehead.

"What's wrong with you?" Tiffany arched her right brows. Jessica sigh and told Tiffany what happen earlier.

"My God Jessie.. can you control your hands? Your lucky it was Yuri. I think you are taking advantage of Yuri coz you know no matter what you do Yuri will never hurt you. Am I right?" Tiffany crossed her arms in her chest and raise her brows. Jessica glared at Tiffany. "I'm not.. You know how I hate cucumber and no matter what her reasons is, she still teasing me that pissed me off." Jessica defended herself and avoid Tiffany's eyes. Jessica lean on the table and secretly glance at Yuri.

Tiffany grab Jessica's arm and turn her best friend to face her. "Did you apologize?" Tiffany seriously cooed. 

"Why would I?" Jessica shook her arm and sarcastically muttered. Tiffany took a deep breathe and close her eyes. "Jessie you slap a person who only care for you. If she leave you there then you will be surely in trouble. Is your mind still functioning well?" Tiffany mocked her best friend and push Jessica to Yuri.

"Apologize now." Tiffany mouthed and glared at Jessica. Jessica sigh. Jessica poke Yuri's arm, Yuri lazily lift her head, Jessica saw the finger marks on Yuri's face that made her feel guilty.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I was in panic, you know how I hate cucumber and--" Yuri cut Jessica " It's ok don't worry." After Yuri utter those words she lean again in the table.

"Yul.." Tiffany Yuri's hair. Yuri lift her head and face Tiffany then pout. Tiffany giggle and pinch Yuri's nose, Jessica saw everything then her face turn grimace and slam her bag on the table. Tiffany look at Jessica.

"What?" Jessica mouthed. Tiffany shook her head while Yuri ignore Jessica.

"After class we will go directly to the club and enjoy the night ok?" Tiffany sweetly whisper, Yuri nodded her head furiously while grinning.

"You look like an idiot Yul." Jessica butted in and turn her gaze in their teacher.

"Jessie, you are coming with us. That's final, no buts. Remember Taeyeon ask Yuri to take care of you and since Yuri will accompany me, so are you." Tiffany nonchallantly said.

"What?" Yuri and Jessica shouted in unison.

"Ms Kwon and Ms Jung what happen? This is classroom not a bar where you can shout anytime you want." Their teacher angrily said and sternly look at Yuri and Jessica. Yuri and Jessica just stare at their teacher as if nothing's happen. Their teacher sigh and press her temples, she then continue her discussion.

"Tiff I am not going with you and that's final. I can take care of myself." Jessica nudge Tiffany.

"Ok. I'll call Tae tae and tell her that you went home alone then she will be mad at Yuri coz Yuri broke her promise. Their friend-" Jessica cut Tiffany...

"Fine" Jessica slap Tiffany's lap hard. Tiffany groan in pain and angrily face her best friend, Jessica look at her with an innocent smile.

"Tiff.." Yuri grab Tiffany's arms. Tiffany warmly smile at Yuri then lean closer to Jessica... then..

"Ouch." Jessica yelp and glared at Tiffany, Tiffany stock her tongue out and turn her head and face Yuri. Yuri look at Jessica and then look at Tiffany.

"Tiff I know I promise Taeyeon but I think I don't need to bring her along with us. I'll just send her home" Yuri convince Tiffany but her friend shook her head.

"Yul we are going to enjoy this night, I promise. Come on we can't leave Jessica alone while we are having fun. Right.?" Tiffany use her convincing power and showed her puppy eyes then face Yuri and pout. Yuri giggle and shook her head. "Fine.. You always win Tiff." Yuri whisper and grab Tiffany's hands then playfully write something in Tiffany's palm. Jessica rolled her eyes and sigh.

_______

After class....

"Let's go.." Tiffany happily exclaim while jumping up and down. Yuri smiled seeing Tiffany's antics.

"Stop it Tiff. My God.." Jessica yelled then rolled her eyes and walk pass Tiffany.

"Ooppss... I forgot to tell you guys, we won't be using our limos.."Tiffany step back and hide in Yuri's back.

Yuri face Tiffany "Why?" Yuri ask while Jessica was stamping her feet and glared at Tiffany.

"Well limos can't get through coz the road there is quite small." Tiffany beamed her eye smile and showed her puppy eyes to Yuri. Yuri chuckle and ruffled Tiffany's hair.

"I'll call my driver to bring my car." Yuri took her phone. After a few minutes Yuri went back to her friends. "He is coming.Let's go?" Yuri warmly smile at her friends. Tiffany grab Yuri's hand and intertwine their fingers. Yuri warmly smile at Tiffany, she then turn her gaze to Jessica and offer her hand. Jessica stared at Yuri's hand.

"Come on.." Yuri softly muttered. Jessica sigh and took Yuri's hand. They walk hand in hand then a middle aged man wave his hand, "Ms. Kwon.." he shouted, Yuri nodd and guided her friends in her car. Tiffany give the address to the driver. After a few minutes they arrive at their destination.

"Tiff, what are we doing in this creepy place?" Jessica frown and face Tiffany. Tiffany giggle and slap Jessica's arms.

"Come on.." Tiffany shouted and open the door. Yuri and Jessica followed Tiffany closely.

"Hi Tiffany." The guard greeted Tiffany. Tiffany warmly smile at the guy and introduce her friends.

"This is Jessica and Yuri."

"Yuri.. I know here." The guy smile at Yuri and gestured the girls to enter the club. Tiffany grab Jessica and sit on the table that was reserve for her.

"Tiff I can't stand the smell. My god, what happen to you?" Jessica keep on complaining but Tiffany ignore her best friend and went to the bar to get some drinks.

"Yuri?" A tall, y, gorgeous girl shouted and drag Yuri to nowhere. Jessica sigh "Greet, this will be a long night." she mumble.

"Where is Yuri?" Tiffany shouted at Jessica coz the music was too loud.

"Some drag her." Jessica shouted back and grab her drinks.

"Tiff I guess we need to go home now. I bet Yuri will never be back coz she is now having fun." Jessica pull Tiffany but Tiffany shook her hand.. "Jessie you really don't know Yuri, trust her ok. Yuri will never leave us." Tiffany went back to their table, when she turn around Jessica was gone.

"Tiff sorry, someone drag me and--" Tiffany cut Yuri.." Yul Jessica left or gone, I don't know." Tiffany was shaking and grab Yuri arms tight.

"Stay here, I'll find her." Yuri grab the chair and let Tiffany sit.

"Don't worry.." Yuri whisper and hug Tiffany tight. Yuri run and scan the dance floor,bathroom but she didn't see Jessica. Yuri went outside and roam around.

After a few minutes of running..

"HELP........" Yuri eyes widen and immediately run and follow the voice. Yuri went to the dark alley and saw 2 men pinning Jessica in the wall. Yuri clenched her fist, she pull the shirt of the shorter guy and kick the other guy in the stomach then upper cut the shorter guy. Both guys groan in pain. Yuri position herself and dodge the two guys punches.

"Time to finish this.." Yuri mumbled. She turn around and back kick the shorter guy then she punch hard on the shorter guy stomach. The shorter guy loss his consciousness, while the other guy widen his eyes and run away. Yuri was about to chase the coward guy but Jessica called her, Yuri run to Jessica..

"Are you ok? Did they hurt you?" Yuri worriedly ask. Jessica hug Yuri tight "You came in time." she whisper then cry hard. Yuri hug back and rub Jessica's back.

"Please stop crying." Yuri pleaded, she then lift Jessica in a bridal style. Yuri gently laid Jessica in the back seat of her car and grab her phone to call Tiffany.

Y: Tiff I found Jessica.

T: Is she ok? Where are you?

Y: In my car. Come quick, I'll tell you what happen. Hurry up.

T: Ok..

Yuri ended the call and look at Jessica who was silently crying..

"Sica Tiffany is coming ok?" Yuri sit beside Jessica and wipe the tears away. Jessica hug Yuri tight and buried her face in Yuri's neck while crying hard.

"Jessie" Tiffany hug her best friend. "Why are you crying?" Tiffany worriedly ask.

"She was almost harassed Tiff." Yuri responded. Tiffany cover and hug her best friend tight.

"Did they hurt you?" Tiffany cup Jessica's face. Jessica shook her head.. "Yuri came on time." she murmur weakly, enough for Yuri and Tiffany to hear.

"Tiff send Jessica home, I have something important to do." Yuri open the car door but a pair of hands wrapped in Yuri's waist. Yuri turn around and saw Jessica's pleading eyes. "Don't leave me please." Yuri hug Jessica "Aahhmm.. I won't leave you.." Yuri whisper and lovingly Jessica's hair, Yuri close the door. Tiffany give Jessica's address to the driver. On their way Jessica fall asleep in Yuri's arms. Yuri caress Jessica's face and hug the latter tight.

"Tiff sorry, if I didn't leave you guys this wouldn't happen. I such a disappointment." Yuri crack her voice and wipe her tears. Jessica lift her head and face Yuri. Yuri warmly smile at Jessica and laid Jessica's head in her shoulder.

"Sorry did I wake you up?" Yuri sweetly cooed and lovingly caress Jessica's face. Jessica shook her head then hug Yuri tight and buried her head again in Yuri's neck.

"Yul don't blame yourself. If it weren't you Jessica would have been or worst been killed by those bastards. You are not a disappoinment Yul, remember that. We are so lucky to have you" Tiffany hug Yuri tight. Yuri weakly smile at Tiffany. After half an hour they arrive at Jessica's house. Yuri lift Jessica and went to her room. Yuri gently laid Jessica on her bed. Tiffany fixed Jessica's bangs and kiss her best friend's forehead.

"Yul..don't leave me.." Jessica mumble and grab Yuri's hand. Yuri sit in the edge of the bed, "Don't worry I won't leave you." Yuri sweetly muttered.

"Thank you." Jessica pull Yuri and gestured the tan girl to lay down. Yuri cuddle Jessica then gently tap Jessica's head. Jessica snuggle and hug Yuri. Yuri look at Tiffany "What should I do?" she mouthed.

"Just stay here and comfort Jessica, she need you now."Tiffany whisper at Yuri.

I need to go now ok?" Tiffany Jessica's hair and kiss her best friend's crown.

"Thank you Tiff, take care ok?" Jessica face her best friend and beam a weak smile. Tiffany nodded her head, "Rest well ok? See you tomorrow. Yul take care of my best friend ok? Don't do something stupid." Tiffany warned Yuri and warmly smile at Jessica.

"Why me?" Yuri whine and pout.

"I have to go now. Bye. Goodnight.." Tiffany stood up and wave at her friends.

"Tiff tell my driver to send you home." Yuri shouted. Tiffany nodded and smiled at Yuri.

"Goodnight Tiff. Take care." Jessica muttered and again hug Yuri. Tiffany left Jessica's house, leaving Jessica and Yuri alone.

"Sica.." Yuri slowly shook Jessica's shoulder.

"Hmm.."

"I think I should go now."

"I thought you will not leave me?" Jessica whine and face Yuri, her voice sounds disappointed. Yuri Jessica's hair. "I won't. I thought you..Forget about it....rest now. I will stay here for you, don't worry.." Yuri lean her head in Jessica's head. Jessica grin and snuggle closer to Yuri.Yuri cuddle Jessica and they fall asleep.