Trust

I Hate you that I Love You

Jessica lazily slam her petite body in her very love bed.

"Unnie.." Krystal barge in and jump up and down in Jessica's bed.

"Yah..get off." Jessica throw her pillow but the latter was able to dodge and stock her tongue out.

"How's Japan?" Krystal lay on her sister side. Jessica face her sister and roll her eyes.

"Still Japan." Jessica sarcastically responded turn her back.

Ppaakk...

"Yah.." Jessica sit up and turn to her side but only to see no one, Jessica immediately turn her head towards the door and saw her little sister stocking her tongue out then slam the door hard. Jessica throw her pillow and shouted letting out her frustrations.

Ring......ring........

"Stop calling me. ..." Jessica roughly turn her phone off. She press her temples and buried her face in her bed. After sulking, she feel asleep.

Yuri Pov.....

I was driving to Jessica house when my phone ring again, I sign and turn my phone off. I smile when I arrive at My Baby house. I rang the door bell and after a few minutes Krystal open the door, I smile and as expected she jump at me and shower me with lots of kisses. I giggle and hold her tight, don't want her to fall in the floor or else I'm dead.

"Where is Jessica?" she pout.

"I'm here and you are looking for that witch." She whine, "What?Witch?" I mumble, she giggle and nodd her head like a kid.

"Princess how are you?" She smile widely and jump down.

"I'm fine Unnie.." She drag me to the living room. We chat and catch up, I glance at my watch.

"So...where is Jessica?" I ask again, she look at me and lifelessly pointed Jessica's room. I ruffled her hair and kiss her forehead.

"Princess can I go in Jessica's room?" She cross her arms in her chest and stomp her foot loudly.

"Fine, go." She angrily muttered, I smiled and hug her tight. "That's my Princess.." She giggle and push me away.

"Ok..you don't want me now?" I fake a sob and went upstairs. She chuckle and stock her tongue out. I went to Jessica's room and slowly open her door. I smiled when I saw my Baby sleeping, she's so innocent,very beautiful. I tip toed and kneeled, I lovingly caress her soft,porcelain skin. "I love you so much Baby, I will do everything for you." I whisper and peck her lips. She stir and cutely rub her eyes, I giggle and crash her lips.

"Hmmp.." She push me.

"Why?" I whine, she blink a couple of times and stare at me sternly.

"Seobang.." She pull me and hug me tight.

"Who else? Who do you expect to kiss you in your sleep huh?" I turn around and act mad, she snuggle close and back hug me.

"Sorry Seobang, I guess it's just a reflex." She explain and whine, I tried hard to hold my laughter. She tried hard to turn me around and crash my lips, I more as I just let her kiss me and didn't respond. She slap my chest and pout.

"Seobang..." She shook my shoulder, I ignore her just then I heard a soft sobs. I immediately face her. "Baby.." I hug her and I cup her face. "I love you Baby.." I sweetly cooed, she pout cutely.

"I'm just teasing you Baby. I love you so so much.." She slap my chest and lean her head in my chest.

"Seobang let's stay here." She softly muttered and kiss my jaw. I smiled and nodd my head.

"Seobang, do you think we will last?" I frown and look at her.

"What do you mean?" she sit straight and face me. "What if something well happen, you know, I mean we don't know what well happen tomorrow. Aish..forget it." She ruffled her hair and cover her face with her palm.

I cup her face, "Baby, please be strong. Just remember that I love you so much and you love me right?" She peck my lips. "So much Seobang.." she smile sweetly and I smile back. "Then there's nothing to worry about ok? I want to spend my life with you Sica. All I ask is just stay at my side and i will do everything to keep our relationship. You are my strength Baby." She crash my lips while tears is falling in her cheeks.

"I love you Seobang and I will definitely stay in your side." She shakingly muttered, I wipe her tears away and lovingly peck her lips.

"Sshh..stop crying. I don't want to see you crying. What do you want to do?" I sat up and lean on the headboard. She snuggle and lean her head in my stomach.

"I'm hungry.." She whine, I can't help but to chuckle in her cuteness. I gently lift her head and I stood up.

"Let's go outside and maybe stay at the park.." Jessica nodded her head and smile sweetly at me. She stood up and went in the bathroom. I lay on her bed and look at the ceiling then heavily sigh.

End of Pov...

After an hour of preparation Jessica is already ready.

"Seobang.." She shook Yuri's shoulder, Yuri turn her head and charmingly smile at her girlfriend.

"Let's go.." Yuri stand up and intertwine their fingers.

"Unnie.." Krystal whine and hug Yuri's left arm, Jessica glared at her little sister but her sister is so engross with Yuri that she didn't notice the glares of Jessica.

"Princess..want to go with us?" Jessica raise her brows and sigh.

"Fine, go get dress now. I'll give you 5 minutes to change, if not then bye." Jessica grin and drag her lover to the living room. Krystal immediately rush to her room, Yuri shook her head and let her girlfriend drag her. They where sitting in the couch when Yuri decided to check her phone which she left in her car.

"Baby, I'll just wait you in my car ok?" Jessica nodd her head, Yuri went to her car and grab her phone. She turn it on and got a few messages. She dial Taeyeon's number...

Ring......ring.....

Y: where are you?

T:  I should be the one asking your whereabouts Idiot. I cancel my appointment because of your non sense excuse. Aished..You owe me Yul.

Y: aish, why are you so grumpy nowadays huh? We're on our way. Are you in your period?hehe..

T: Funny.. Hurry up.

Y: Yes. Ma'am.

T: crazy..

Y: like you..

Yuri immediately hang up and giggle.

knock......

knock....

Yuri turn to her side but the latter turn her back. Yuri open her car and approach the lady.

"Yes?"

"Yuri, can we talk?" Yuri frown and turn around but the latter grab her wrist and forcely turn Yuri around.

"I know you hate me because of what I did before. Please give me a chance, I begging you." Yuri sigh and sternly look at the latter. "Why Victoria? Why are you begging for my forgiveness?" Yuri shook her hand off and take a few steps backward.

"Isn't wrong if I want to be your friend? I will also ask Jessica,Taeyeon's forgiveness and even Tiffany. Please.." Victoria pleaded,she put her hands together.

"Fine. But I can't trust you fully--" Yuri wasn't able to finish her sentence when Victoria run towards her and hug her tight. "Thank you.." Victoria mumble, Yuri awkwardly tap Victoria's back and softly push the latter.

"Oh..I'm sorry..So, see you at school. Take care" Victoria bow and walk away, Yuri bow and smile at the latter. When Yuri turn around, she was stunned seeing Jessica sternly staring at her. Jessica's eyes squint and raise her brows.

"Krystal get inside." Jessica coldly commanded and turn around. Krystal obeyed and silently went back to their house.

"Baby.." Yuri chase Jessica and was able to grab Jessica's shoulder. Jessica roughly shook Yuri's hand and.....

Ppaakk...

 A hard slap landed in Yuri's face. "What's that for?" Yuri angrily muttered, Jessica scoff. "What's that for? Don't fool me Yuri. So that's your reason why you want to wait here? You could have just told me so you wouldn't have to lie." Jessica accusingly exclaim and left Yuri.

"Is it really that hard to trust me? You didn't even let me explain." Yuri sadly muttered, Jessica turn around and put her hands in her hips. "I've seen enough, no need to explain." after she utter this words she turn around and went inside her house, slamming the door hard. Yuri sigh heavily and stare at the close door.

"Am I really that hard to trust?" Yuri sadly murmur under her breath and lifelessly went to her car. She grab her phone and texted Taeyeon.

To: Taengoo

From: Yul

Tae don't wait for us. We can't come, we had a little misunderstanding. Sorry, I'll make it up to you. Send my regards to Tiff and pls apologize on my behalf.