Who is Shin?

I Hate you that I Love You

Yuri woke up with  a throbbing headache, she groan and sit up. She rub her eyes and blick a couple of times, then she realize it's not her room. She stood up immediately and look back at the bed, she sigh when she saw no one in the bed. "Where am I?" she ask then suddenly the bathroom door open, Yuri hold her breathe waiting the person to step out in the bathroom. Then..

"Baby..?" Yuri shouted and hug her girlfriend tight. "Thanks god I am with you." Yuri thought.

"Seobang.." Jessica was startled but didn't push Yuri away.

"Baby what happen last night and why am I here?" Yuri immediately ask and stare at her girlfriend's eyes but the latter look down. "Oh My God, don't tell me I did something stupid last night?" Yuri nervously ask herself.

"I...I am very disappointed in you Yuri." Jessica run as fast as she can and slam her door hard. Yuri froze in her position.

Jessica make sure she's far enough in her room and burst into laughter while holding her stomach tight.

"My God, my sister is certified, proven, officially crazy." Krystal blurted while sadly shooking her head.

"Yah.. what did you say?" Jessica stop laughing and rush towards her sister. Krystal playfully tap Jessica's shoulder and softly muttered, "We still love you unnie don't worry." she then stuck her tongue out and run away.

"Yah.." Jessica shouted and chase Krystal.

Bbllaag..

"Aww..Yuri unnie?" Krystal shouted and pull herself up and look sternly at Jessica. The latter just shrug g her shoulder.

"Ouch..yes it's me princess.." Yuri rub her sore and stand up. Krystal drag her sister leaving Yuri dumbfounded.

"Unnie..what is that? What is Yuri unnie doing in your room?" Krystal panicly ask and release Jessica's hand.

"We sleep together." Jessica bluntly responded, Krystal jaw drop.

"Wwhhat? You my prince don't you?" Krystal yelled and slap Jessica's arm.

"Ouch.. Yah..What am I? a noww? I am not a ert like you. I just let her sleep here coz someone put something in her drink then she pass out." Jessica explain and blurted in disbelief, she can't believe her own sister accuse her with such an unacceptable actions. "Me? a ? No no.."Jessica thought.

"Then why Yuri's eyes seems lost and her actions shows she don't know why she's here?" Krystal ask and don't believe her sister excuse. 

"What are you now huh? a psychologist? or a shrink? I am not suppose to explain anything to you. We are together now, she's my lover." Jessica coldly muttered and eyed Krystal.

"No..no..My prince..you her. How could you.." Krystal keep on slapping her sister arm, she was stomping her foot and keep on whinning.

"Yah..I didn't her." Jessica shouted. Krystal scoff.. "You my prince...." Krystal turn around and run as fast as she can not wanting to face the wrath of her sister.

"Yah..." Jessica shouted and chase her sister but the latter was already in her room and immediately locked her door..

Baang...

Baang.....

"Better stay there coz if you step out in your room you are dead. Hear me? YOU ARE DEAD." Jessica shouted and Krystal door.

"..she's mine.." Krystal shouted back and kick her door.

"Baby.." Yuri call Jessica, the latter turn and face Yuri while stomping her foot and pouting cutely.

"Seobang...she's bullying me.." Jessica whine, Yuri giggle and hug Jessica tight.

"You're so cute baby. You never fail making my day as bright as the sun and never fail to make me fall in love with you over and over again." Yuri whisper and kiss Jessica's crown. The latter face turn red and immediately snuggle close to her lover and burried her head in Yuri's neck. 

"Cheesy.." Jessica softly poke Yuri's chest. Yuri lift Jessica's face to face her. "I can search my life through and through and never found another YOU. I love you so much Baby" Yuri lean and lovingly capture Jessica's lips. The couple was kissing passionately..

"EEHeem.." the couple broke the kiss and immediately turn around to know who's interrupting their sweet moments. Yuri's eyes was about to pop out in it's socket when she saw the person in their back.

"D..dad.." Jessica nervously went to her dad's side.

"Yuri right? Follow me." Mr. Jung coldly exclaim. Yuri close her eyes and drag herself to follow Mr. Jung. Jessica peck Yuri's lips and whisper, "Don't worry Seobang no one can keep us apart." Yuri smile and gain enough courage to face Mr. Jung. She stood straight and walk confidently.

_____________

Next morning.......

Taeyeon lazily slam her petite body in the bench.

"What wrong with you?" Sooyoung ask, Taeyeon didn't respond and look at the sky.

"Midget, you're not an actress so quit acting." Hyoyeon slap Taeyeon's lap, the latter groan in pain and glared at Hyoyeon. "Sorry.."Hyoyeon mouthed and raise her arms as a sign of surrender.

"Do you know what I did last night? You know...--" Taeyeon can't finish her sentence when Sooyoung cut her. "Sorry dude but we don't know, why?" Taeyeon sadly shook her head and sigh heavily.

"Tae.." Yuri wrap her arms in Taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon pout. "Jessica is not mad at you?" Yuri frown and shook her head.

"Ah... Why would my baby be mad at me? I didn't do anything." Yuri exclaim, Taeyeon sigh again.

"Tiffany is mad at me, she didn't want to talk to me. She keep on telling me that she hate me. I don't know what I did to make her hate me." Taeyeon ruffled her hair in frustation, Yuri rub her best friends back.

"Know what Sica told me that she's very dissapointed but I manage to sought everything." Yuri proudly said.

"Yul I'm hungry.." Yoona whine..

"Me too..I'm hungry.." Sooyoung butted in and show her puppy eyes.

"Not cute Soo, and Yoong we just had our breakfast and now your hungry?" Yuri muttered in disbelief, Yoona pout and act angry.

"Where is my umma.." Yoona mumbled.

"Aish..fine..let's go.." Yuri stand up and started walking, Yoona was happily skipping while Sooyoung was grinning like an idiot. Hyoyeon drag Taeyeon and follow their friends.

"Yul when are you leaving?" Hyoyeon ask. Yuri smile at her, "this weekend." Hyoyeon nodd her head and eat her food.

"Yul can we come with you?" Taeyeon excitedly ask and show her puppy eyes. Yuri shook her head.

"Don't do that. Tae I will go to Japan for business and a very important matter ok." Yuri seriously muttered.

"Yul I want to go to..I miss her.." Yoona whine and pout. Yuri close her eyes tight, she's annoyed seeing her friends pouting.

"Why are you guys keep on pouting? Yoong you kno--" Yuri wasn't able to finish her sentence when the girls approach them.

"Seobang.." Jessica sweetly smile at Yuri then sat beside the latter. Taeyeon eyed Tiffany, Taeyeon face is full of sadness looking at her girlfriend sitting next to Sunny. She lean on the table and sigh heavily. Tiffany was glancing at Taeyeon. Jessica nudge her best friend. "Can you stop your drama or game, whatever it is. Can't you see she's suffering and I told you Yuri didn't remember what happen so I guess Taeyeon also." Jessica whisper not wanting to get the other girls attention. Tiffany smile and nodd her head. "Jessie, I am really happy seeing her reaction. She really love me." Tiffany whisper back and squeal. Jessica smile seeing her best friend antics.

"Idiot..she really love you." Jessica poke Tiffany's forehead, the latter pout. Tiffany stand up and sat beside Taeyeon. She put her hand in Taeyeon's back and softly poke the latter's arm. Taeyeon lazily lift her head and turn to her side.

"Fany?" Tiffany smile and hug Taeyeon.

"I miss you..Idiot.." Tiffany whisper. Taeyeon smile dorkily and just like that Taeyeon day brigthen up. From being lifeless to full of energy, seems like her energy boaster is activated again. Taeyeon hug her girlfriend tight. "You don't know how much I miss you Fany. Please forgive me if I did something wrong that night. I love you Fany, only you." Taeyeon seriously muttered while staring straight at Tiffany's eyes.

"Aissh..just kiss her now.." Sooyoung butted in and push Taeyeon's head that made couple's lips meet. Tiffany's face turn to red and immediately cover it using her palms. Taeyeon glared at Sooyoung, the latter rolled her eyes and look at her girlfriend.

"Cutie..Iove you.." Sooyoung sweetly muttered. Taeyeon smirk and push Sooyoung head but unfortunately Sunny was hanging her head low, so Sooyoung face ended in Sunny's head.

"Aww.." Sooyoung groan and caress her face and nose. "Oopss..sorry.." Taeyeon quickly apologize.

"Midget.." Sooyoung angrily muttered while clenching her fist.

"I'll treat you lunch." Taeyeon immediately blurted trying to avoid Sooyoung wrath. Sooyoung shook her head.

"You will treat me lunch for a whole month." Sooyoung sheepishly grin. Taeyeon shook her head. "Are you trying to make me broke? Sorry, if I'll do that I will be surely broke." she sadly cooed, the other girls burst to laughter. Sooyoung grab Taeyeon's shirt, Taeyeon nervously chuckle.. "F..fine..One month then." Sooyoung grin and fix Taeyeon's shirt.

"Tae, I'll call my banker to fix your loan." Yuri exclaim then burst to laughter again. The other girls laugh along. While Taeyeon sigh.

"Yah..what do you mean?" Sooyoung yelled and face Yuri. The latter was still laughing hard. Sooyoung's face turn red coz of anger.

Paak...

"Aauggh.." Yuri groan in pain while rubbing her aching arm.

"Change topic..Yul..come on..please.." Taeyeon butted in and pleaded. Yuri sternly shook her head.

"Umma..Yul--fankfnka" Yuri immediately cover Yoona's mouth and nervously smile at Jessica.

"Seobang.." Jessica raise her brows and sternly looking at Yuri. Yuri swallowed her last drop of saliva and rub the back of her head.

"Someone's is whipped..haha" Hyoyeon laugh at loud but when she feel the temperature immediately drop she stop laughing and cleared .

"Can you come with me to Japan?" Yuri softly ask, Jessica stare blankly at Yuri.

"Yul you are only bringing Umma? What about your baby? Ah..that's not fair.. I miss Shin, I want to see her." Yoona nonchallantly muttered and angrily put her spoon and fork in her plate.

"Shin?" Jessica and Tiffany shouted in unison. Yuri and Yoona was stunned and look at the duo confusely.

"You know Shin?" Yuri ask and eyed the duo's face.

"Aahh..no..no..we thought you said Sean." Tiffany lied and awkwardly laugh.

"Sean and Shin..it was too different.." Yuri mumble, Jessica was so silent and ignore everything. Her mind was fill with suspicions, jealousy, anger,everything.

"Haha..Yah..I know right." Tiffany responded and secretly kick Jessica's legs.

"Baby..please go with me?" Yuri whisper and lean her jaw in Jessica's shoulder. Jessica face Yuri and nodd her head. Yuri smile wide and hug her girlfriend tight.

"Who's Shin?" Jessica try to calm her voice. Yuri smile and peck Jessica's lips.

"Baby no need to be jealous coz you are my one and only girlfriend. Shin is our childhood friend, her mom help my mother manage her business. I will pursuade Shin's mom to help me manage my mother's business, that's why we're going to Japan, they live there.." Yuri softly muttered. Jessica pout and look away.

"My baby is jealous..I am very happy coz I know that you really are afraid to lose me and you love me so much." Yuri wrap her arms in Jessica's slim waist. Jessica face Yuri, "Do you lov--" Jessica wasn't able to finish her sentence when Yuri crash her lips.

"Can't you feel how much I love you?" Yuri sadly exclaim. Jessica giggle and softly slap Yuri's chest.

"Prove it then, let me feel how much you love me." Jessica giggle and burried her head in Yuri's chest. Yuri smirk and crash Jessica's lips. 

"Guys you know that you are in the cafeteria right? can you hold your hormones." Sooyoung butted in and show her disgusted face.

"Guys you can all come except Soo." Yuri exclaim, the other girls jump up and down while clapping their hands wildly.

"Whaat?" Sooyoung shouted and pout.

"Haha..Just kidding Soo..So it's settled then..Japan here we come" Yuri happily exclaim and hug Jessica tight.

"Yes.." Yoona shouted and smile dorkily, Jessica eyed Yoona and smile bitterly.

______________________________

 

Belated Happy Valentines Guys..hehe..

To answer your questions about Shin..

She's no other than... Shin Se Kyung.hehe..