When jealousy strikes

I Hate you that I Love You

Yuri sat beside Jessica and continue eating, while Jessica was clenching her fist and playing her food. Tiffany secretly kick Jessica's foot below the table, the latter pout and look at her best friend. Tiffany giggle and drag Jessica out in the kitchen.

"Tiff,carefull. Don't drag my Baby like that?" Yuri shouted but the two model girls ignore the tan girl. Yuri sigh, Taeyeon chuckle and tap Yuri's shoulder. "Now we're in the same boat.." Taeyeon murmur, Yuri smack Taeyeon's head and softly mumbled. "We're not, my baby is not mad at me.." Taeyeon scoff, "Really?" she mocked her best friend, Yuri nodd her head like a kid. "Then why she ignore you earlier? and why she's so silent awhile ago? How oblivious are you?" Taeyeon bombarded many question and smirk thinking she nailed and beat her best friend. Yuri decided to keep silent and ignore her best friend. Later on, Yuri stand up and excuse herself politely and lean forward and whisper to Taeyeon. "I'm going to get my Baby back and prove to you that we are fine and she's not angry with me." Yuri wiggle her brows and wink at her best friend. Taeyeon show a very disgusted face and ignore her best friend.

"Yul where are you going? We should go now, the earlier the better." Shin butted in and smile sweetly at Yuri. The latter smile back and nodd her head in responds, "I'll look for Jessica and Tiffany." Yuri softly muttered and walk out to the kitchen.

______________

Jeti.....

Tiffany drag her best friend to the garden and push Jessica in the bench.

"Jessie, are you ok?" Tiffany worriedly ask and hug her best friend.

"Tiff, I don't know what to do." Jessica voice broke and tears started flowing, Tiffany cup Jessica's face and lovingly wipe the tears away.

"Just remember that you are her girlfriend now and trust her. I know Yuri, she will never hurt you and she love you so much. I don't know what Yuri's past is but for sure she's fine now and happy. You know what makes her happy?" Tiffany look straight in Jessica eyes looking for answer.

"You.." Tiffany and Jessica turn around, wondering who is the owner of the voice. Jessica pout and look away. Tiffany stand up, hug Jessica again and walk towards the tan girl. "Idiot, don't you dare hurt her or you will face me. Hear me?" Tiffany whisper and glared at her friend, Yuri pout and pull Tiffany into tight hug. "I miss you so much Tiff, you don't love me anymore. You are busy with your midget girlfriend." Yuri whine, Tiffany giggle and forgot that she should be mad to Yuri. She softly slap Yuri's arm and hug Yuri tight. "I miss you too Yul, and FYI your busy also with that ice princess who is now sulking there." Tiffany pointed the blonde girl, burrying her face in her kness while hugging her knees tight.

"Go and comfort your girlfriend.." Tiffany push Yuri and emphasize the word girlfriend, Yuri charmingly smile at Tiffany and mouthed "Thank You." Tiffany just nodd her head and beam her famous signature eye smile. Yuri slowly sat beside her girlfriend, and glance at Jessica.

"Baby, what did I do wrong?" Yuri innocently ask and face Jessica, the latter sigh and shook her head. Yuri gather all her courage and pull Jessica into a tight hug. "Baby, I love you so much and like Tiffany said you are the reason why I am happy. I am very contented having you Jessica Jung. If I ask you to marry me now will you say yes?" Yuri mumble, Jessica face Yuri with a questioning look.

"No." Jessica short respond. Yuri heavily sigh and loose her grip. Jessica smirk and face Yuri again, the latter lower her head, Jessica lift Yuri's chin, level in her eyes. Jessica sweetly smile and pinch Yuri's nose. "Seobang, am I that cheap to you huh? What kind of proposal was that?" Jessica playfully slap Yuri's chest and acted mad. Yuri pout and shook her head furiously. "baby what I mean is, I want you to know that you are the one I wanted to spend my life with that I am willing to marry you in this instant." Yuri explain, Jessica grinned and nodd her head. "Fine, I'll let you pass this time." Jessica exclaim and lean her head in Yuri's chest.

"Baby, can you hear my heart beat?" Yuri kiss Jessica's crown and fix Jessica's bangs. The latter nodd her head and press her ear deeper.

"Can you understand what she's telling you now?" Yuri lift Jessica chin and sweetly smile at her girlfriend, Jessica cutely shook her head and look at Yuri.

"ahh..that's bad then.." Yuri sadly cooed and look at the sky.

"Then tell me.." Jessica whine and show her puppy eyes. Yuri giggle and peck Jessica's lips, she stand up. "Make me.." Yuri stuck her tongue out and run away.

"Yah..cheater.." Jessica shouted and chase Yuri. They are now inside the house running in circles.

"Eeheem, can we go now?" Shin sternly muttered and glared at Yuri then force a small smile at Jessica. The latter rub the back of her head and pull Jessica in her side. "Yes, we can go now." Yuri awkwardly muttered and intertwine her fingers with her girl friend.

The girls are in the van, the seating arrangement is at the back seat, Yulsic and Taeny. Middle seat Yoonhyun and Shin. In the first seat was Soosun and Hyoyeon.

"Shin how far is the club?" Sooyoung ask and lean her head in Sunny's head.

"Maybe 10-15 minutes ride." Shin responded.

"I'm hungry.." Sooyoung whine. Sunny shook her head and face her girlfriend. "Is there a time that you are full Soo?" Sunny rolled her eyes and look away. Sooyoung smirk and turn Sunny's face then roughly crashed Sunny's lips. Sooyoung broke the kiss and lean forward and whisper. "Yes, everytime I am eating you." Sunny's face turn dark red and slap Sooyoung's chest non stop. "ert.." Sunny mumble while the other girls where luaghing their heart out. Sooyoung raise her thumbs up and wink at her friend.

"Way to go Soo.." Taeyeon shouted and earn a pinch from Tiffany.

"Ouch..it hurts Mushroom.." Taeyeon whine and pout cutely, Tiffany giggle and slap Taeyeon's arm.

"I am suppose to be mad at you." Tiffany mumble and this time Taeyeon giggle and hug Tiffany tight.

"I know you can't resist my charm." Taeyeon wink and passionately kiss Tiffany, the latter struggle at first but then later on she give in and responded the kiss.

"Eeheem..you are corrupting my Baby's mind, byun couple." Yuri butted in and slap Taeyeon's lap. Tiffany burried her face in Taeyeon's chest while Taeyeon was busy glaring at her best friend. Yuri and Taeyeon was busy bickering and they didn't realize that their girlfriends and friends left them.

"Haha..I wonder what will be their reactions." Yoona laugh hard while holding her stomach. Seohyun tap Yoona's shoulder, the latter stop laughing and face her girlfriend. Seohyun pointed Jessica who was silently following Tiffany. Yoona scan Jessica and frown coz when their eyes meet, Jessica immediately look away. Yoona told Seohyun that she will approach Jessica, she then jog  to Jessica side.

"Umma, what's wrong?" Yoona whine and stop in front Jessica, the latter was force to stop not wanting to bump Yoona. She face Yoona and shook her head weakly. "Nothing." Jessica responded. Yoona shook her head and grab Jessica's hand. Jessica weakly stare at Yoona and glance at Shin. Yoona smirk.

"Umma, are you jealous?" Jessica was taken aback and immediately shook her head.

"Why should I? She knows you longer than I am, she even call you baby first than I am. Do I have the right to feel Jealous when she have you first?" Jessica nonchallantly exclaim, Yoona laugh out loud while slapping her lap non stop.

"Stop that..what so funny huh.." Jessica coldly exclaim, Yoona stop laughing and face Jessica.

"Umma, you said you are not jealous but you blurted everything out. Your words tells everything umma just admit it." Yoona teasingly muttered and softly elbow Jessica.

"Fine, what if I am?" Jessica retorted. Yoona smile warmly at Jessica. "I called you umma right? and what did I call Shin?" Yoona ask, Jessica frown. "Unnie" she responded shortly.

"Right, then why are you jealous when  you are my umma and she is my unnie? Umma I just miss her so much that's why I acted like that and I am sorry if I ignore you earlier." Yoona explain and tried hard to convince Jessica, the latter smile widely and nodd her head in responds then hug Yoona.

"I'm sorry too, I just don't want to lose my baby.." Jessica whine and pout. Yoona giggle. "Umma, don't pout..eww.." Yoona stuck her tongue out and run away. Yoona form her hands a heart shape then wave at Jessica.

"Yah..aish..you really are like your appa. Cliff hanger, teaser..aahh.." Jessica mumble and frustratingly stomp her foot. Jessica startle when a pair of hands wrap in her waist. She tried to take off the hands in her stomach.

"You left me there." a husky voice echoed in Jessica's ear, she then smile and turn around facing the latter.

"Coz you are very busy bickering with Taeyeon, to the extent you forgot I exist." Jessica coldly muttered, Yuri pout and burried her face in Jessica's neck. "Sorry baby, that midget is so stubborn." Yuri whine and sniff Jessica's addicting fragrance.

"Seobang, we have to go now." Jessica tried not to crack her voice and talk straight. Yuri kiss Jessica's neck then face her girlfriend. "Ok.." Yuri intertwine their fingers and while smiling like an idiot.

___________

The girls are in the private room, Yoona and Shin are busy scanning the song book. While the other girls was admiring the room.

"Unnie..." Yoona wiggle her brows and smile dorkily. Shin got what Yoona mean and nodd her head. Shin approach Yuri and extend her hand while smiling sweetly. "For the old time sake Yul. Come on." Shin pull Yuri up. Yuri sigh and stand up, Jessica eyed the duo and sigh. Yuri turn around and peck Jessica lips and.. "I love you Baby.." she whisper and wink at her girlfriend, she then follow Shin at the center. Jessica face heat up and turn red.

"Eheem.. what was that?" Tiffany elbow her best friend, Jessica shook her head shyly.

Everyones eyes was now at the center, eyeing the trio that are holding microphones. A music started, Yuri back hug Yoona while swinging the latter, while Shin was smiling staring at her friends antics.

Beautiful Soul

Yoona swing along with Yuri and spoke up. "This is our song guys.. We used to sang this song when we where young.."

 

[Yoona:]

I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul

 
[ Shin part, she sang while looking lovingly at Yuri and then to Yoona]

I know that you are something special
To you I'd be always faithful
I want to be what you always needed
Then I hope you'll see the heart in me


[Yuri and Yoona sang together while Shin squeeze in between the duo and wrap her arms in Yuri and Yoona's waist.. Chorus:]

I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul
You're the one I wanna chase
You're the one I wanna hold
I wont let another minute go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul

Yeah

You might need time to think it over
But I'm just fine moving forward
I'll ease your mind
If you give me the chance
I will never make you cry c`mon let's try


[Yuri's part....Chorus]

Am I crazy for wanting you?
Maybe do you think you could want me too?
I don't wanna waste your time
Do you see things the way I do?
I just wanna know that you feel it too
There is nothing left to hide


[Yuri and Shin sang together, Shin face Yuri while singing. Yuri smile warmly at Shin and ruffle Shin's hair. The latter pout and softly slap Yuri's arm.Chorus]

I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul
You're the one I wanna chase
You're the one I wanna hold
I won't let another minute go to waste

[ The trio sang together while swinging their intertwined fingers, wide smiles plastered in their faces.]

I want you and your soul
I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul
Ooooooo
Beautiful Soul, yeah
Oooooo, yeah
Your beautiful soul
Yeah
 
The trio bow and shouted "whos next?" Yuri went back to Jessica and wrap her arms in Jessica's waist.
"Tae tae sing for me.." Tiffany whine and cutely pout. Taeyeon chuckle and nodd her head.
"Me next..I want to sing for my Mushroom.." Taeyeon shouted, the other girls shook their heads.
"Baby..sing a song for me.." Yuri burried her face in Jessica's neck while kissing it softly. Jessica slap Yuri's arm and push the latter away..
"Why?" Yuri whine.. Jessica glared at the tan girl and push the latter again.
"Don't touch me....." Jessica yelled and walk away,leaving Yuri dumbfounded.