MICKEY......

I Hate you that I Love You

Jessica open the door while stomping her foot like a toddler having tantrums.

"How dare that Hwang to accuse me like that. I am not a ert..I'm not.." Jessica keep on chunting those words in her mind that she didn't notice her lover is already sleeping.

"Wait for my revenge Hwang.."Jessica raise her fist. She turn around and face her lover.

"Seobang..."Jessica whine and shook Yuri's shoulder.

"hmm..." Jessica pout and shook Yuri's shoulder roughly.

Yuri turn around and annoyingly look at her girlfriend. "What?" Jessica was taken aback and back face Yuri. The latter sigh and pull Jessica in her side. "Sorry baby, it just my body is really aching. I need to rest and regain some energy. I want to enjoy this day with Mickey.." Yuri sweetly whisper and kiss Jessica's forehead. Jessica mad face soften and caress Yuri's face. "I'm sorry Seobang, want me to massage you?" Yuri shook her head and hug Jessica tight. "Just Hug me tight baby." Jessica giggle and hug her lover tight. "I'm feeling better now, lets take a nap now baby.." Yuri gently lift Jessica's head and guide it in her chest. Jessica snuggle closer, feeling Yuri's warmth, smelling Yuri sweet fragrance.

"Seobang, this is our first time sleeping like this." Jessica broke the silence and lovingly look at her lover then tighen her hug. Yuri smile sweetly and cup Jessica's face then sweetly and softly peck Jessica's lips.

"Then we should do this often then.." Yuri charmingly smile at her girlfriend then brush her nose against Jessica's lips up to her nose. Jessica giggle and peck Yuri's lips then buried her face in her lover's neck. Yuri lovingly caress Jessica's hair and kiss her girlfriend's crown and hug Jessica tight. The couple close their eyes and together and went to their own dreamland.

After 6 hours..

The girls are now in one of the restaurant, while waiting for their orders the girls we're teasing,bickering and other fun activities.

"Tiff, what did I hear earlier? Tae~~~stop~~~..." Jessica ily cooed and teasingly exclaim while smiling like an idiot, Tiffany widen her eyes,while Taeyeon spit the water in luckily she was able to cover . The other girls cover their mouths while looking at Taeny couple with disgusted expression.

"Jessie..it didn't sound like that..oops.." Tiffany immediately  cover . "Idiot Tiffany now it looks like you admit it..Idiot..Idiot.." Tiffany schold herself. Jessica burst into laughter looking at her dark red,nervous face of her best friend. "That's for teasing me Hwang.."Jessica murmur.

"Jessie I notice your mode swing is often this days,hmm (Tiffany pause while tapping her chin) are you pregnant?" Tiffany retorted and teasingly raise her left brows. Yuri choke in her own saliva and now coughing hard,while Jessica froze with mouth slightly open. "Don't mess with Tiffany Hwang Jung.." Tiffany whisper, Jessica compose herself and face Tiffany.

"Hmm..No..but soon..How about you Tiff? Seems like your hormones is quite uncontrollable nowadays.." Jessica smirk and eyed her best friend. Yuri and Taeyeon look at each other,clueless. The tension became heavier than what they expect as the two models keep on bickering. The other girls decided to ignore the duo and start their own conversation.

"Jung...I am not a and FYI your hormones is way more uncontrollable than mine." Tiffany retorted.

"Hwang, I am not ert like you."

"Yeah right, tell that to the girl who loss her ity in her limo!.." The other girls look at the duo with mouth wide open.

"Oohh.. is that so? Why don't you tell that to the girl who loss her ity in a bar with a drunk buddy!" This time eveyone's jaw is literally fall in the ground. Jessica and Tiffany was in glaring contest when the waiter politely bow and carefully put the food in their table.

"Don't block my view.." Jessica and Tiffany shouted in unison, the waiter was startled and shakingly step back. Jessica and Tiffany fierce expression soften upon seing the poor waiter reaction.

"Jessie..."

"Tiff.." The duo giggle while slapping each other's arm, their friends confusely look at the duo.

"They are crazy, scary and bipolar.." Hyoyeon mumble, Sooyoung nodd her head and high five Hyoyeon.

"What's that Hyo?" Tiffany and Jessica coldly ask and sending their deadliest glare ever to Hyoyeon. The latter panicly shook her head.

"Oohh..Hyo's funeral is my treat, we need to celebrate." Taeyeon playfully exclaim, Hyoyeon glared at her dear cousin but the latter ignore her.

"Hyo?" Jessica call Hyoyeon in a calm manner. Hyoyeon gulp a large amount of saliva and nervously wave her hand, "N--nnothing..I I was talking to myself.." Hyoyeon nervously laugh while rubbing her sweaty palms in her pants.

"But I think I heard you said THEY.." Tiffany sarcastically cooed and slam her hand in the table. Her friends jumps in their seats and nervously look at Tiffany, Jessica giggle and lean forward. "Look how pale her face.." Tiffany nodd her head and giggle along with her best friend.

"Ok..stop it now..We need to hurry..Mickey is waiting for me.." Yuri bravely butted in and cutely pout facing Tiffany and Jessica while showing her puppy eyes. Tiffany cup Yuri's face.. "Sooo cute.." Yuri charmingly smile and wink at Tiffany.

"Seobang.." Jessica whine and pout, Yuri giggle and pinch Jessica's nose.

"Let's eat, I am very hungry.." Sooyoung whine.

"is there a time you are full Soo?" Sunny mock her lover, their friends chuckle while Sooyoung pout.

"Sunny, what did you see in that shikshin?" Hyoyeon curiously ask and earn a slap from her friend.

"What does it mean huh?" Hyoyeon shrugg her shoulder and look at Sunny.

"I don't know Hyo, many to mention I think." Sunny shyly responded, Sooyoung grin widely while winking at Hyoyeon.

"You look like an idiot Soo.." Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and look at Yoona who is seriously digging her food.

"Soo, I think Yoona suits to be your baby..Look." Hyoyeon pointed the Yoona, the latter lift her head and innocently look at Hyoyeon while munching her food. Sooyoung giggle and nodd her head.

"Oopps.." Hyoyeon and Sooyoung muttered in unison when they feel a dark aura sorrounds them.

"Your saying Hyo?" Yuri coldly ask and sat in between Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. "Why am I always in this kind of situation?" Hyoyeon hopelessly ask herself.

"Just... just--" Yuri cut Hyoyeon. "Just what Hyo.." Yuri teasingly raise her voice and wink at Taeyeon.

"Yul, just saying coz she eats like Sooyoung." Hyoyeon try hard to talk straight.

Yuri hum and tap Hyoyeon's shoulder. "Hyo wipe your sweat in your forehead." Yuri whisper and chuckle.

"Thank to you.." Hyoyeon sarcastically shouted and rolled her eyes.

After eating their dinner, they decided to explore disneyland.

"Baby..how many children you want?" Yuri suddenly ask, Jessica was stunned and look at her lover confusely.

"hmm..I don't know Seobang.." Jessica shyly responded, Yuri smirk. She find it cute whenever her girlfriend is shy.

"Let's make a baby now.." Yuri lift her girlfriend, ignoring the eardrum breaker squeal of her girlfriend, Yuri carry Jessica to their room.

"Seobang..w--what a-are you d--doing?" Jessica stutter and try to free herself from Yuri. The latter sweetly smile and pull Jessica closer closing their gap and look straight in Jessica's eyes.

"I love you.." Jessica shyly poke Yuri's chest.

"Seobang how about Mickey?" Jessica is very nervous inside that she wanted to distract Yuri with her favorite cartoon character. She feel like it's her first time that her heart is ready to explode any minute now.

"Screw Mickey, I have a goddess in front of me now, I won't let this pass without making that goddess feel how much I love her." Yuri sweetly smile at softly peck Jessica's lips. The latter shyly buried her face in her lover's neck. "Cheesy.."she mumble. Yuri lift Jessica's face to face her, she lean closer to the extent that they can feel each other breathe. Yuri smile sweetly, "Hey.." Jessica shyly smile and responded, "Hi.." Yuri tease Jessica by not moving and kept her distance. "Kiss me.."Yuri murmur. Jessica pout, then unintentionally their lips brush each other. Jessica cover her lips, while Yuri giggle then roughly capture Jessica's lips and lift the latter. Yuri gently lay Jessica in the bed and slowly hover in top of her girlfriend. Jessica gulp and nervously look at her lover.

"Nervous baby?" Yuri ask while eyeing Jessica's shaking lips. The latter slowly nodd her head, Yuri giggle and whisper.. "Why? this isn't our first time." Yuri girlfriend and earn a soft slap in the shoulder. Jessica push Yuri and run to the bathroom and slam the door but Yuri was fast enough to block the door and pull Jessica then pin the latter in the wall. Jessica yelp but was been hush by Yuri's lips. Yuri passionately kiss Jessica, she the lower lip of her girlfriend asking permission. Jessica smile and open . Yuri roam and savor Jessica's mouth. Their tongue meet and battled for dominance but as always Yuri won, she then gently and earn a weak moan from her girlfriend. Yuri took off Jessica's shirt and kiss her girlfriend again,outlining Jessica's jaw down to her neck. Jessica extend her head giving Yuri a wide access  while pushing Yuri's head asking for more. Yuri and Jessica's soft and white skin. She mark every inch of Jessica's neck, after the marking Yuri look at her work and smirk. "Kwon Yuri's property." she mumble. Jessica chest raise and fall rapidly.

"Seobang can you have some decency and make love to me in the bed. You already took my ity in my limo, my LIMO. And now you are planning to make love to me in the bathroom?" Jessica annoyingly muttered after composing herself from the sudden, outraging pleasure she's feeling now. Yuri chuckle and carry her girlfriend in a bridal style. "So impatiend ehh..?" Yuri girlfriend and rub her nose in Jessica's cheek. Yuri lay Jessica in the bed.. "Mickey,your not helping at all.." Jessica thought and look at her lover who is now hovering on top of her. "I guess this is it.."Jessica close her eyes tight.

"MICKEY.." Jessica shouted  when Yuri undo her bra.