A day to remember.....

I Hate you that I Love You

From the bottom of my heart thank you so much my dear voters,subscribers. Your comments insprire me but not all..hehe.. I think there are threats.. haha..kidding.. I'm sorry if I left you hanging yesterday, so to make it up to you guys here's my update. 

Mwwaaahh... LOVE YAH...

____________________

Tiffany, Seohyun and Sunny was watching Jessica who is still unconscious.

"Unnies, the night had pass and yet Jessica unnie is still unconscious." Seohyun worriedly face her unnies while nervously playing her fingers. Tiffany weakly look at the younger girl and wipe her tears away. "I know Seo but we can't do nothing, all we can do is wait until she woke up." Tiffany's voice tremble as tears again fall in her cheeks.

"Where are the others?" Sunny look around, check her phone and then look at Tiffany and Seohyun.

"Unnie, they said they have something important to do." Seohyun responded and sat beside Tiffany.

"They are looking for Donghae coz that bastard was able to escape." Tiffany angrily muttered and clench her fist hard, Seohyun hug Tiffany tight and whisper. "Unnie, what will we do when Jessica Unnie woke up?.." Tiffany shook her head, her mind is really mess up. She cried hard and run away.

"Unnie.."

"Tiff.." Sunny and Seohyun call out but Tiffany ignore them and continue running out in Jessica's room.

"What did you say?" Seohyun wipe her tears away and hang her head low. "I ask her what should we do if Jessica Unnie will woke up." Sunny hug Seohyun to comfort the younger girl.

"I'll go look for Tiffany ok? Watch Jessica." Sunny walk out from the room.Seohyun look at the unconscious girl. "Unnie, unnie...wake up.." Seohyun shook Jessica's shoulder while crying hard. After 3 hours, Tiffany and Sunny went back and check Jessica.

"Still the same?" Seohyun weakly nodd her head. "Unnie, I didn't know what i'm saying earlier. I'm very sorry" Seohyun bow, Tiffany and Sunny smile weakly at Seohyun then patted the younger girl's shoulder. Then...

"SEOBANG......." Tiffany rush towards her best friend and hug the latter tight.

"Tiff, where's my Seobang? Where is she Tiff? Tiff..." Jessica voice tremble as she tries to push Tiffany away from her.

"I need to see my Seobang, Tiff. Get off.. GET OFF DAMN IT.." but Tiffany didn't budge and she even tighen her grip. Jessica grab the cannula on her hand, blood flows freely.  Tiffany immediately put a pressure on Jessica's hand.

"Call the nurse.." Tiffany mumble aloud, Seohyun and Sunny broke their trance and immediately run to the nurse station.

"No..no..Tiff what are you doing? NO...." Jessica shouted and use all her strength to free herself from Tiffany's tight grip but the nurse came  and was bringing a muscle relaxant shot. The nurse injected the the medicine, Sunny fix Jessica's hair while Seohyun is staring at Jessica who is slowly losing her strength.

"Jessie, pls relax..pls.." Tiffany softly mumble, Jessica's tears fall and face her best friend. "Seobang..Tiff my Seobang.." Tiffany release Jessica then look away not wanting her best friend to see the tears falling in her cheeks. Sunny cup Jessica's face and calmly muttered, "Rest first Jess, pls." Jessica weakly shook her head. "Please Jessie.." Tiffany pleaded and softly lay Jessica in bed.

Jessica's eyes became heavy, after a few minutes she fall asleep. The three girls sigh in relief and sat on the couch lifelessly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________

1 week after..........

"How's your unnie?" Mr. Jung ask, Krystal shook her head and worriedly look at her unnie's room.

"Ok, ready yourself now. I'll handle your unnie." Mr. Jung walk towards Jessica's room and softly knock.

"Princess, open the door." Mr. Jung calmly muttered, after a few minutes Jessica lifelessly open the door and went back to her bed again.

"We are going out now, ready yourself." Jessica shook her head and buried her face in her pillow.

"Princess, trust me you will enjoy this day. Please. Ok here's a deal, if you will not enjoy this day I will let you do everything you want." Jessica sit up and look sternly at her father.

"Really?" Mr. Jung wanted to smile but knowing the reason why his daughter is acting like this, brakes his heart. His daughter was attempting to commit suicide a couple of times now. "Hearing she can do anything she wanted to do lifted her mood." Mr. Jung sadly cooed.

"Yes, now go and change. Wait, wear this." Mr Jung handed a huge box to Jessica, the latter frown and look at her father confusely.

"This is a very special day Princess, please just listen to me ok?" Jessica shrugg her shoulder and went to the bathroom holding the huge box. After an hour, Jessica slowly walk down the stairs..

"Unnie.." Krystal happily ru towards her sister and hug her tight.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqGMRg_s25ohAH9fsQbMu

"Princess you are so beautiful." Mr. Jung smile widely and hug her daughter.

"Dad, what is the occasion? Why are we all in formal attire? Are we attenting a wedding?" Mr. Jung chuckle. "You'll see, lets go.." Mr. Jung offer her elbows to her two gorgeous daughters, the Jung Sister sling their arms in their father's elbow.  Their journey was quite, as Jessica was locking her eyes in the sky, Krystal is worriedly looking at her sister while Mr. Jung was nervously playing his fingers. After half hour of drive, the limo stop then the driver politely open the door.

"Princess, I forgot something can you stay here awhile?" Jessica frown and shook her head.

"Unnie, Dad forgot his present for you. Don't worry, you will enjoy this place.." Krystal wink and push Jessica out in the limo then lock the door and signal the driver to drive away.

"Yah..open it now.." Jessica shouted but a few seconds pass the limo is starting to move. Jessica eyed the limo moving away from her. Jessica stamp her foot and tears are starting to form. She scan the place, it was beautiful but being alone the beautiful scenery was like a dessert to Jessica.

"Noona.." Jessica was startled and immediately turn around, she sigh in relief when she saw a cute little girl wearing a white dress,smiling sweetly at her, holding a basket that was cover with flowers.

"What are you doing here? Where are your parents?" Jessica bend down and face the little girl. The little girl smile and handed the rose to Jessica.

"For me?" Jessica curiously ask, the little girl giggle and nodd her head. Jessica pout and took the rose, just then another girl apear and offer another rose. "Dad.." Jessica thought and smile, she counted the rose and it's 11 already. "One more.." Jessica mumble, then another little girl appear and handed a beautiful plastic rose. Jessica giggle, "Just as I thought." she mumble aloud.

"Noona..." Jessica turn around and saw a little boy kneeling.

"Hey, stand up.." Jessica lift the little boy, the litte boy pout then handed the box to Jessica.

"What's this?" Jessica put down the little boy and open the box, her eyes widen and a piece of paper fall in the ground. Jessica pick up the paper and tears immediately fall, she then look around, looking something or should I say looking for someone vigurously. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSydCHx11jram99zATqdTV

 

 

To my Baby,

   My heart only beats for you. Words are not enough to express how much I love you. Baby take care of my heart. I love you so much..

Jessica put the note in her heart as she keep on walking.

"Seobang......." Jessica shouted

"SEOBANG....." Jessica shouted at the top of her lungs.

"Baby...." Jessica immediately turn around, eyes filled with tears, heart beats rapidly, lips form a wide smile.

"Seobang...." Jessica run and hug the tan girl tight, not wanting to let go, scared that if she'll let go the tan girl will be gone again.

"Baby.." Yuri whisper and kiss Jessica's crown.

"I-- I thought you are gone. You promise you will never leave me Seobang, you promise.." Jessica mutter while crying hard.

"Ssshhh, I will never leave you Baby. Never." Jessica broke the hug and face her lover.

"Really?" Yuri smile widely and lovingly peck Jessica's lips. The latter close her eyes, feeling the soft lips of her lover.

"Baby, come with me.." Jessica sweetly smile and nodd her head.

"I'll go wherever you are Seobang.." Yuri sweetly smile at her girlfriend.

"If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up." Jessica thought.

"Seobang, pinch me." Yuri stop walking and face her girlfriend, instead of pinching Jessica, Yuri crash Jessica's lips. The kiss deepen when Jessica pull Yuri closer and responded the kiss. As usual the kiss broke due to oxygen needed. Yuri kiss Jessica's nose then smiling sweetly at her girlfriend.

Paak..

Paakk..

Paaak....

"I thought you are dead. Do you think this is funny huh? Do you know how mesirable I am this past few days? Did you know that I almost kill myself? I hate you...I hate you.." Jessica slap Yuri's chest non stop. Yuri endure all the pain coz she believe she deserve it.

"Baby, let me explain." Yuri voice shakes, trying hard to hold her tears. Jessica stop hitting Yuri and wipe her tears away.

"Fine, explain now." Jessica commanded, Yuri softly drag Jessica in the bench.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback........

The doctor cleared his throat to get Taeyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon's attention. The girls turn around and face the doctor.

"May I know your names?" The doctor eyed the girls, all the girls confusely look at the doctor.

"Your names." The doctor repeat his words.

"Kim, Taeyeon."

" Choi Sooyoung."

"Kim Hyoyeon."

"Im Yoona." the girls introduce theirselves.

"Good. Follow me." The doctor mumble and walk towards his office, the girls was hesitant but still follow the doctor. The doctor seat on his chair facing the girls.

"Listen, your friend is alive. We doctors, our responsibility is our patient. Kwon Yuri requested to inform everyone that she died in the operation except you guys, here reasons are to make her enemies think that she's really dead, protect her loveones, and mostly the guy who shot her is still out there, free. She's afraid that, that guy might come back again and might hurt one of you. And she told me that a big man is behind all of this. A big man she emphasize. So can she have your support?" The doctor blurted the truth and sternly look at the girls.

"You have our hundred percent support Doc." Taeyeon happily exclaim.

"And she told me to tell you to take care of Jessica Jung." The doctor added

"No need to tell us Doc.." Yoona dorkily smile and unconsciously hug the doctor.

"Yoong..." Sooyoung slap Yoona's shoulder.

"oopss..Sorry.." Yoona awkwardly smile and went back to her seat.

"Can we see Yuri now?" Hyoyeon butted in,breaking the awkward moment. The doctor nodd his head and give Yuri's room number. The girls bow their heads and thank the doctor.

 

End of the flashback.... 

 

 

"Baby, Taeyeon told me everything happen since I was unconscious for 2 days. When I woke up, I immediately look for you but I only saw Yoona and Sooyoung. They told me that you are in your house and ask me to rest first. I call your dad yesterday and told him everything then I ask him if I can see you again. So here I am. Please don't be mad at me." Yuri cup Jessica's face and lovingly wipe the tears away. Jessica stop crying and face her lover.

 

"Who is that big man? And where is Donghae now?" Yuri took a deep breathe and look up in the sky.

"Taeyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon haunts Donghae for a few days and luckily they found Donghae's hide out. He's now in the prison and the big man is my father." Yuri sigh, Jessica hug her lover tight.

"Baby, Mr. Kwon apologize and ask for second chance. He said he just want to scare me and don't have any intention's on hurting me. I -- I forgive him and we are starting a new life now." Jessica peck Yuri's lips. "Are you happy now?" Jessica sweetly ask, Yuri shook her head and kneeled infront Jessica, the latter widen her eyes and pull her lover up but Yuri shook Jessica's hands off.

"Baby, Make me the happiest person in this world. Please marry me." Jessica eyes almost pop out from it's sochet. "Seobang.." Jessica whine and pout. Tears fall in her cheeks, she lovingly look at her lover's face.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn5iXu5g8ywU_W6tNJ7jt

 

"Baby.." Jessica offer her hand to Yuri, the latter took the ring and softly slide it in Jessica's ring finger. Yuri lift Jessica and spin the latter happily.

 

 

Then after a few minutes the huge white sheet fall off, revealing the wedding set up, their friends, families, relatives who is now smiling sweetly at them.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuzr1RHyF3HGxvyo3h2j_

 

"Seobang.." Yuri sweetly smile at Jessica then...

"Yuri, I'll take my daughter here." Mr. Jung butted in and gesture the tan girl to take her position.

Yuri is escorted by her father, they walk in the aisle confidently with a wide smile plastered in their faces.

Taeyeon followed her best friend and walk happily in the aisle.

The cute little girls and boys that Jessica saw earlier is now falling in line, taking their turns walking in the aisle.

Then Yoona and Seohyun appear and hug Jessica tight. "Umma, I'm so happy for you and Appa." Yoona muttered and wink at the older girl.

"Unnie, smile. We are so happy for the both of you." Seohyun greeted the older girl.

Jessica is still shock that she just nodd her head without thinking.

Next couple was Hyonic, Nicole hug her cousin tight and whisper, " I love you Jess..enjoy your day."

Hyoyeon smile at Jessica and the couple walk in the aisle hand in hand.

Soosun couple hug Jessica and walk in the aisle.

Tiffany beam her signature smile and hug her best friend tight. "I can't believe you get married first, but I am very happy for you Jessie. Mwah.." Tiffany kiss her best friend's cheeks and put the veil in Jessica's head.

Tiffany slowly walking in the aisle, eyes locked with her lover. Both of them mouthed, "I love you."

"Unnie, Appa let's go.." Krystal excitedly muttered, still Jessica can't believe everything that is happening.

"Princess.." Mr. Jung offer her elbow, while Krystal took Jessica's free hand and intetwine their fingers. The Jung Family is now walking in the aisle, Jessica was sternly staring at her lover who is sweetly smiling at her. When they are near the altar, Mr. Jung give Jessica's hand to Yuri while Krytal hug her unnie and Yuri. Mr. Jung tap Yuri's shoulder, Yuri bow her head as a respect to Mr. Jung. Yuri hold Jessica's hand tight and whisper, "I love you so much Jessica Kwon." Yuri giggle and guided Jessica in the altar.

 

 

FAST FORWARD.....

 

 

 

"Jessica Jung will you take Kwon Yuri as your wedded lover........blah..blah.." Yuri nervously look at Jessica who is staring at her blankly.

"baby.." Yuri nervously call out, but still no responds. Yuri sigh and hang her head low.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica lift Yuri's face to face her and sweetly smile. "I do." Yuri smile widely and pull Jessica then crash the latter's lips.

"Ehhheemm, you may now kiss the bride.." The priest awkwardly muttered while the crowd burst into laughter.

"Congratulation guys.." Yulsic friends shouted and hug the new wedded couple.

"Jessie..."

"Tiff..." The two model girls shouted and hug each other.

"How are you?" Jessica smile widely and look at her best friend. "Still in heaven I think.." They both giggle and hug each other again.

"Tiff, I can't believe we got married, earlier she just propose and now we are married." Jessica muttered in disbelief, Tiffany smirk. "Why? are you having doubts now?" Jessica shook her head furiously. "No, never. I love her so much Tiff, I just can't believe it. I'm so happy..eehh.." Jessica squeal in delight.

"What are you guys talking about huh?" Yuri butted in and back hug her wife, Jessica turn around and face Yuri. "Seobang, thank you and I love you so much." Jessica lovingly peck Yuri's lips, the latter grin and peck Jessica's lips, "Everything for you baby, and I love you more."

"Save that in your honeymoon." Sooyoung shouted and high five Hyoyeon. Jessica shyly hide her face in Yuri's neck, while Yuri just wink at their friends.

 

____________________---

DONE.. hope you guys enjoy this fic. Mwah..mwahh.. thank you again..god bless us all...love you...