8*

You're My Angel
  • In the dark blue sky you keep,
    and often through my curtains peep,
    for you never shut your eye,
    till the sun is in the sky.
  • As your bright and tiny spark,
    Lights the traveler in the dark,
    though I know not what you are,
    Twinkle, twinkle, little star.

A song titled as Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star has been sang by a little girl. She has a beautiful long hair which had been in pony tail. A cute figure and shining eyes, every parent wishes their daughter to have. Frequently, she’s an adorable little cute kid.

She jumps up and down in her seat even the seatbelts is in hers, just to following the beats. She claps her hand while she sang the song happily. It’s like she never knew how worse world is, an innocent pure cute little kid she is. It’s just like, she was born 5 minutes ago, and welcoming the world with a happy song.

Her uncle smiling seeing his niece dance to the song she sang. He will be happy if he sees his angle is happy. She’s blooming in her way.

And beside one of his EXO’s member was asking him to pick up a girl, Luhan’s friend. He thought, it might be make Lala, his niece mad. Because he promises her to go to a beach near Seoul this evening.

“Lala, what about we pick up Lu Uncle’s friend first? She’s a girl, you’ll like it” he asked.

“Ok Uncle, I’m bored seeing boys around me the whole day” she joked.

“Hahaha, but they loved you right?” I denied.

“Well, yeah. But I prefer a girl to hang out not all boys” she pouted cutely.

“Then, who’s your favorite in EXO?” I glanced at her.

“Kris, ok Uncle. I like Chanyeol Uncle, because he’s funny and tall” she answered while playing with her hair.

“But I’m tall too; don’t you like me the most?” he teased.

“Well Uncle, they all funny, cute, crazy, and friendly. But Uncle Kris will always be my favorite Uncle” she explained shyly.

“Am I? Whoa Thank You Lala” a wide half-smile grew in his lips, when he hears those words from his niece’s mouth.

He stopped the car in front of a girl. A girl that he thought he ever seen before.

-Kris’s POV-

Thanks God, Lala agreed to pick up a girl. Yeah, she never is around girl or a lady before, beside her mom. She always surrounded by boys, actually EXO’s members, my group mate.

“Uncle, who’s that Eonni?” she pointedly asked me about a girl who’s stand in front of my car.

“I don’t know her La, its Lu’s Uncle Friend. You could ask her name, if you want” I replied.

I walked towards her. The closer I see the good look I get. Isn’t she…, is she?

“Are you Luhan’s friend?” I take my hat off from my hair.

She froze in her place. A shocked look, you could see it from her eyes. She’s not answering my question.

“Hey, are you deaf?” I shake my hands in front of her face.

Then she shook her head, realizing herself into the real world. I smirked.

“YAK! I’m not” she yelled at me.

“Then, why you’re not answering me?” I hissed.

“I’m Luhan’s friend, Are you the person he asked to pick me up?” she asked me back.

“Cih, no I’m not. Yes I am” *why she’s asking me a question which she knew the answer, silly girl, eh?*

“I think I ever met you before, where was it, hmm?” she squint her eyes to get the good view of me.

She gasped. I hope flies get into and she will chocked, Hahaha.

“You are the guy who’s bumped on me in the airport, yes, you are that guy. ARGHH”

*is she going crazy just to knowing that now, I am knowing it long time ago man, his” mischievous smiled I had.

“OHH You is the girl who had said that I am a Jerk, huh?” I stared at her.

She looks down and plays with her hand.

“YAK! Crazy girl!” I yelled at her.

Then I see Lala has been glared at me, I knew it. She’s not happy at all. Is my niece trying to protect this crazy girl, huh?

“Kris! You shouldn’t yell at a beautiful eonni we have here” she hugs her feet and pulls her jeans.

Then I squat right in front of my niece face, closed even.

                “Lala, I’m sorry. I wouldn’t do that again” I apologized.

The girl who hugs Lala amazed to see my changes in front of my niece. She chuckled like a lot and burst into a loud laugh.

                “Are you happy now, huh?” I hissed.

                “Uncle! I’m here; didn’t u hear what I said before? Should I repeat it again?”

*Oh Wu Lala, you changed a lot when you see an Eonni, didn’t you me tell before that I’m the best?” the sadly man I am.

                “Eonni, Let’s go” cheerful Lala.

                “Kajja” she replied.

                Lala is playing with this girl which is she just met 10 minutes ago. Lala seems happy playing with this girl’s hair and sit in her lap.

                “What’s your name, Eonni?” Lala asked.

                “I’m going with Nami, what’s yours cute little girl” she asked back. I sighed, they have their own friendly time and left me her dumfound, driving them somewhere I don’t even know.

                “Whoa I want to have your name too Eonni, it’s extraordinary. I’m Wu Lala” she shakes their hands.

                “Nice to meet you Lala” she smiled.

                “I’m happy Eonni” she purposed.

                “Hahaha cutie Lala is shy, ahh just call me auntie. I’m too old to call as an Eonni to you” she realized, eh?

                “Uncle! Could I change my name into Nami?” she gave me a puppy eyes look. No, La. Don’t.

                “You shouldn’t change your name La, Wu Lala is an adorable name too because you’re cute” she pinched my niece’s cheek.

                “YAK! Don’t you dare to pinch her” I glared.

                “Uncle, she only meant well” Lala twitch my arm playfully.

                “Aouch Lala, Aouch, its hurt” I live miserably.

-Nami’s POV-

                I was surprised to believe that the person that will pick me up was this guy, which I had met before in the airport. She annoyed me a lot. Yeah, a cocky jerks, huh?

                But when I saw him with this little cute gorgeous girl, who’s his niece. I was amazed. He changed a lot when it comes to his niece. Is he a Bipolar? A cold-hearted person, sweet uncle, cocky jerks, grumpy over protective grandma? He could be anything you want, you choose readers.

                And I’m extremely happy when I see this little cute gorgeous girl, Lala to be friendly with a new stranger here. She’s kind and cute girl.

                I just met her and I had fallen in love with Lala, isn’t she amazing? I’m your fan girl, Lala. I bet she have fan boys too. Who wouldn’t love a little girl like her? I widely smiled at her.

                “Uncle, Could you asked Auntie Nami to come join us to go to Naksan beach, please?” puppy eyes again, Lala. She will make Kris melted and will agreed. Even I’m not meaning to disturb Uncle-Niece time that they will have.

                “I’m really sorry, sweetheart. We couldn’t go there because we need to drive your Auntie to back home, is it okay?” Kris reasoned.

                “Yah, you promise me uncle” Lala disappointed.

                “Lala, I’m sorry too because I’m the reason you couldn’t go there. I’m sorry dear” I patted her head warmly and give a motherly smile.

                “I’ll be fine Auntie Nami, isn’t it okay Uncle?” she changed from 180 sad to 360 happy.

                Kris shocked and stops his car suddenly. He looked at Lala, amazed again. I giggled.

                “But, we could go to buy Baskin Robbins ice cream, right? Pretty please, Uncle?” Lala adjured.

                “Okay Agassi Wu Lala” Kris nodded.

                “YIPEE!! Ice cream!! Thank you Kris!!” Lala squealing loudly.

                Kris and I laughed to see our sweetheart to be happy. I see Kris smiling at me, I smiled back.

                How I wish Kris would be a sweet guy like what he had done today. Even just with Lala. But the question is.., why an angelic like Lala has a different attitude with her uncle when he’s cocky jerks? But still they’re happy even when they did simple thing.

-Continue- …

 

 

-For the next part-

                *seems like I’m not sleeping in a bench, where am i? I thought

                “Thank you … I’m glad it’s you” the smile in her face reaching into her eyes. For the first time, I see her without a fake smile.

                “…” at the same time we look into each other. Am I having a heart attack?

 

A short one kekeke. I’m sorry *bowed 30

Don’t forget to upvote and subscribes my ff, readers!

-Thank You-

-Muchlove-

-JJ