9*

You're My Angel

I turned my face to look at her. She’s deep in sleep like she wouldn’t get any chance to sleep again. She even buzzes in her sleep. I chuckled at the sudden action she had.

She changed her position a lot, is she comfortable sleeping like that, isn’t she? She pouted, she giggled, she chuckled, she smirked, she smiled, she groaned, she annoyed, she squints, and she gasped. Dorky face, huh? Did she just have an emotional dream or what? But then she turned her face to me. 

And it makes me to stop my car. I stared at her for awhile, she make a poker face. She had done her emotional dream, eh? I frowned, confused at what just happened to her.

But she... is crying silently. Tears are flooding in her face. She sobbed quietly to hide her sadness. I’m really confused right now? Is this girl …? She had an emotional dream and now crying …? Is she having a nightmare? Otthokhae …? What should I do, clumsy girl?

She’s freezing and sweating and I swear I don’t what to do. We are in the middle of the deserted road in Seoul. I freeze when I see that face crying, freezing, and sweating at the same time. I just met you, girl? Why you made me like this, huh?

I take my blanket and pillow in the passenger seat and placed it to her. As I want to sweep a delicate teary teardrop little by little in her cheek, she woke up. Those eyes that emits a very deep fear. Those gray eyes looked lost. She was trembling in the comfort of my blanket. She sobbed slowly but surely.

I brought myself closer to her, but she held herself to the edge. I was silent, giving her a space time to calm down. She dressed herself, wiping her wrinkles and watery face. Then sit quietly in her seat. And I ask something stupid, really. It slips out from my one before I thought about it.

*seems like I’m not sleeping in a bench, where am I?

I thought, I am …, YAK!! Why I’m in Mr. Politeness’s car. He stared at me, duh. (-Short POV of Min Ah-)

 “Have you eaten? Are you hungry?” I looked around us and that’s it.

“I’m full” but then, her stomach said the other thing, it ‘rumbling.

I've wanted to hold back my laughter but I ended up burst out laugh. She looks annoyed but give me a smile, still a fake smile, huh? Clumsy girl. I turned to her and smiled victory.

 “Let’s eat! I’m hungry too” I delight.

“But I’m not hungry. I’m full!” she emphasized the word “FULL”

 “Really? Are you sure? And clumsy girl, one thing you should know, A Big NO Means Big YES for me” I smiled slyly.

 

 

She’s following me to the nearest Ramen shop in here. I don’t know if this shop is having delicious food, but I hope you. Since my stomach is grumbling and hungry, I think all food that I would it will be yummy in my mouth.

I glanced at her, sneaking Luhan, am i? No I’m not. Then she made me stop because of her sudden question.

“Why I’m asleep in your car, Mr. Politeness?” She took it too seriously.

“You’re asleep in the bench. And Nami wanted to wake you up. But I said, you wouldn’t wake up because it’s the affect of the painkillers you had taken” I explained.

“She knew that I took painkillers?” she asked me.

“Err, you spilt it out when you’re still asleep in the bench” I laughed.

“AHH! Oh gosh, she would get worry and upset, I should call her” she panicked.

“I have told her, that I would take you home safely” I give her my straight face.

“But you didn’t know where did I live?” She confused.

“Nami gave me your address. She couldn’t come with us, because my car couldn’t take more than 2 people” I shipped my neck.

“But why you wanted to help me?” I froze in my place.

I asked myself the same question “Why you wanted to help her, Lu? Are you insane?”

“Well, isn’t it’s good to help people, clumsy girl?” I blurted out.

“Eyy, is it Mr. Politeness?” she taunted me with her mehrong face.

“YAH! I’m Xi Luhan” I protested.

“Ok Mr. Xi Luhan” she chuckled like an old kid.

“What do you want to eat” I asked her.

“I don’t know what’s good in here, but could you make it same?” she whispered softly.

The waitress who waits for our order giggled and said “Your girlfriend is cute” I made a face.

“Just make it the same” I ordered and the waitress left.

There’s a silent between us and the only one which is soundly is the piano playing by the pianist.

She looked from the large clear glass, revealing the loneliness in Seoul City. I stared at her and identify what just this clumsy girl has dreamed of?

“Luhan! The ramen is really good, ahh” she’s happy once because of what? Ofcourse food.

“Yeah, slow down, eat it properly” I commented.

“It’s Daebak!!” she gives me two pumps and smiled widely. Finally she smiled but still it’s not reaching her eyes.

“Do you want it again? I will order it” I waved my hand then a waitress come

“Did you need any help, Sir?” asked the waitress politely.

“I want to order this ramen again, one bowl. And the dessert, what do you want?” I looked how excited she is.

“Ice cream, could I? She pleased.

“Okay” I nodded.

After she finished her bowl, I took her hand and lead her to the piano. The pianist stood up and pleased us to enjoy here. I bowed to him then sit in front of the piano.

“What kind of song you like?” I asked patiently.

“It’s Over the Rainbow” she answered and I started playing and singing following the rhythms. I patted the empty seat beside me in a long piano chair.

I said “Sing” then she sings slowly and calmly and closed her eyes. I think this can make her feel good. I stopped the plays and turned around facing her.

“You should sing more” I defeat.

“What was happen to you in your sleep?” I asked but there’s no answer. She looked down to the tuts.

“You can play piano” I faced her. She keeps silent.

“Did you have nightmare, Min Ah?” Are you okay?” I threw her with questions.

“Oh Jang Min Ah, are you asleep?” I patted her back.

“Jang Min Ah” I raised my voice.

“I’m okay Lu, I’m definitely okay. I’m okay, I am always being okay” she holds both of her hands and squeezes it hardly.

“Really? But your face is really lost” I didn’t care about what I said.

She looked at me with her teary face. Just tell me everything’s okay, Lu. She asked me.

“I don’t know why I’m scared, I’ve been here before, every feeling every word” she caress the piano tuts with her little fingers the looked at me warmly but lost yeah.

“What’s happened Min Ah? Is there something hurt?” I placed my hand in her head.

“We will never know when will the true is coming? We will never know when will this time is going to happen? We will never know what the future will be? We will never know when it’s the right time or not if we never try? We will never know the feeling if we never realize how much it means to us? And we will never ever would get a chance to accept the future if we never let go the past. Is it right Lu?” she raised her voice.

“Lu, why you’re so kind, I just met you, and you treat me like this” she whispered.

“It’s. I don’t know what you feel right now but I just want to give you your vanilla ice cream just to make you better” I gives the ice cream to her.

She sobbed, I hate it. I am angry at myself because I couldn’t control my emotion.

“Girl, don’t cry” I hissed.

“YAK! Xi Luhan, should I tell you that I hate “girl” word so much?” she annoys.

“Eh? Wae?” I confused.

“I’m a young lady now not a girl, I’m in college, oh man” she glared at me.

“Yeah yeah whatever, clumsy girl, whateva…” I rolled my eyes and laughed.

“YAK! Don’t play with me” she declared.

“I’m not playing with you, I’m teasing you” I smirked.

“Xi Luhan, come back here” she scolded me.

“Ahh, I’m afraid, my step mother is coming and want to scolded me” I teased.

“Xi Luhan, I swear you’re really annoying” she screams to herself.

When I stepped in to my car, she pinched my ear. I let out a sighed. I pouted and give her my puppy eyes.

“Lu, are you okay? Is it hurt?” she worried. I giggled but still say “Min Ah, it’s hurt” like a 5 year old kid crying because he lost his candy.

“I’m sorry” she apologized. I dance in victory, YEAH. And said “I got you, Jang Min Ah”

On our way to her house, I told her about me being her senior at Seoul University and we introduced our self with babies style mix with Rap. She laughed a lot today and I’m proud because I’m the person who made it.

She told me about herself and her best friend but she never told me where she got those eyes because I thought this talked it’s too private for her. I fascinated how Nami and her can be best friend, the history yeah LMAO. Both of them just like blooming red roses in the spring, they bloom in their way, and I don’t know how to choose.

 

 

*When we arrived at her house.

“Lu, Thank you for today” She realized the seatbelt fasten in her.

““Thank you. Thank you to make me calmed. I’m glad it’s you” the smile in her face reaching into her eyes. For the first time, I see her without a fake smile. A precious smile reaching on her gray eyes. Lu, you are !

“…” at the same time we look into each other. Am I having a heart attack?

We didn’t say anything but just keep silent’s and breathe hardly. She faced me and once again.

“Are you okay?” I frowned but she nodded declined me.

“Mr. Xi Luhan, I’m appreciated today. Thank you” she bowed and left me smiling like an idiots in here.

-Continue-

 

 

-Next Chapter-

“Wait, Get on the car!” I scolded her

“I swear, you’re a bipolar person, man!” she declared .

“Copy that, Roger” I played around and running from him.

“…” seems like we’re having fun.

“I told you man, we’re trap!” I called him.

 

 

-Hey readers don’t forget to up vote and subscribes it!-

-Thank You-

-JJ