1*

You're My Angel

In this blinded love, you don’t know its rights or wrongs, its black or white, its yes or no ,  it’s loyal or just temporary, its love or hate! You don’t know how choose those entire thing , you realized you fell in love but you don’t know what to do. Your mind set you to keep quiet, don’t do anything. But your heart pushed you to keep forward, don’t give up. And you choose your mind to keep your feeling in your heart, you didn’t want anyone to know about it. You keep it to yourself, even though people always asked you “Do you fall in love with him/her?” Your heart nodded but your mind refused it and shakes your head. You keep yourself being a stalker to find out about him or her.

                Who knows the truth about your feeling? Only God and You. Readers, someone read this, don’t be like this, kay? You would be hurt if you keep it by yourself. You might be tell it to your besties friend or tell to your love  that you love them but don’t pushed him/her to accept your love and want become a lover. And be yourself not someone else for him/her. To make someone feel your love its hard thing to do, but “MOVE FORWARD” you can do it.

Nami listened to every word the radio said carefully. She tried to understand every word that spilt up. Sometimes she confused but someone she understand it, like the readers that read my fanfiction right now J. In her mind, she thought maybe she would do those things if she fall in love. But if it didn’t work out she could do the other things or stop? Who knows! In this word, nothing impossible. But she doesn’t know if this is real love or what? She didn’t want to be hurt. This is her first love with someone else not Luhan or even Kris. You want to know? Aksed Kim Nami, kay? Kidding :D.

#FlashBack

“Annyeong Nami-ah” chan with his brightest smile greeted nami.

“Annyeong chanyeol-ah” told Nami.

Suddenly chan walked beside her and took her books in her hand. Nami stared at him with a face “What are you doing with my books” but she keep silents.

“Would you like a lift home?” asked chan

“No, thanks chan. Its ok. I can go home by myself” name refused it.

“It might be rain outside. I don’t want you to get wet and become sick” the fact is chan said it with a worried face.

It makes nami couldn’t say anything and followed chan to his car. He opened the door for Nami then started his car.

The next day, chan always walked her to her class or have lunch together at the canteen. Nami started to fall in love with him. She worried if chan didn’t show up. They were texting each other every nights. They did lovey dovey things. Sometimes, people think that they’re a couple. And with a shy face chan and Nami denied it. They’re really doesn’t have status.

One day, chan asked her to be his girlfriend and Nami accepted it. They’re really  a happy couple,  always do things together except sleep or bath. Some people jealous of them and tried to separated them, first they can’t as same as two. And the BOOM!!! (sorry) a picture of Nami kissing with another man spread around school. Chan and Nami ‘s jaws dropped, they didn’t know whats really happened. Unfourtenlly, Chan believed that so called picture and his friend. Then Chan broke up with Nami and hate her. Same as Chan, Nami does hate him too, because he doesn’t want to hear her explanation. He didn’t trust her. The truth is it wasn’t her kissing with whose boy?. After that incident they never text or even say hi. 

#EndofFlashBack

 

‘Ahh Kim Nami, you shouldn’t think about that chan, your first love. You would be hurt. You can move on, gurls. You are strong woman I ever know’ Nami talked to herself. She take her phone and dial her bestiest friend number,  Minah. She did miss her, I told you before, right?. Tututututtttt….

“Yoeboseyo?” a girl voice hears.

“WOAHHH, Minah-ah whats up go girls?” Nami asked her happily

“eh?” ahhh this minah really absent minded, Nami thought.

“YAKK, Minah-ah, you forget your own not so bio-eonni? How dare you, kiddo!” Nami

“Slow down, eonni. Take a breath and then…” “YAK, KIDDO” Nami screamed at her.

“Sorry again and Im fine here and bored too. Did you buy a gift for me from your vacation in Indo-ah?” Minah talked back calmly.

“You care about the gift, don’t you missed your eonni?” (sadly)

“ahhh araso, I miss you so damn badly my lovely eonni” Minah answer her with a kiddy voice

“hahahha I knew you do, wanna go bicycling today? ” Nami replied.

“Mianhe eonni, I can’t today, I have to go to Seoul University, so some assignments” replied Minah

“Ahh araara, we should hang out this weekend, ne?” asked Nami again.

“Ofcourse Eonni-ah, with my pleasure: D” Nami can’t stop smiling hearing Minah’s high pitched voice.

“Take care minah-ah” replied Nami

“Neee, take care too eonni” then they called end in that sentences.

As planned, Nami packed up her things likes wallet, phone, novels, headset, and put it in her bag. She went to her garage and gets her Pixie-cycle. She slowly was cycling her bicycle. She did love bicycling like a lot. As she watched the views around, she feels grateful that she can saw this wonderful world, she appreciated this world, always. Sometimes, she greeted people that she knew from bicycling club.