4*

You're My Angel

Kim Nami’s POV

*sigh* where’re that sleeping beauty? Isn’t she remembering that she needs to come and meet my beautiful face in this beautiful park? Ahh I bet she still asleep. That kitty!!! When she comes I need to pinched her cheek and nag at her. I had told her million times not to sleep late at night, doesn’t she understand Korean? I’ll wait for 30 minutes more or I’m gonna leave. Oh Gee, that girl!

I buried my face in the warmth of the oversized jacket that I used. I pulled my legs that curl up in my little body. I play with my little fingers with the touches of the dark that I made in my jacket and peered out at all times. The wind gently my head, made me secretly smiling. As there is a touch of a loving dad who I miss. I smiled at the memories with my family  Appa, Eomma, Janey Eonni, Jongin Oppa and I in the last 5 years ago on the Winter.
 

# Flashback

"Eomma Appa, Oppa was cheating!" upset me.

"Jongin, you better be yield with your sister!" Eomma arbitrate us.

"But Eomma, Nami was continued to attack me with those snow balls" Jongin Oppa said. He didn’t want to be outdone.

"Come Jongin, you better yield. You’re an Oppa, Jongin-ah " stated Appa and that made Oppa relented.

"My little sister Mianhe" He scrambles my hair to be falling apart.

"KAMMJONGIN oppa!" I cried
 

Jongin Oppa laughed out loud and could not control his body, he almost slipped into the snow. I did see that behavior of Oppa, I let laughed out loud. Eomma, Appa, and Janey Eonni shook his head and smiled happily  to see us which is acted like a kid.


"Nami-ah, Come here, Help Eonni to prepare teas for us. As well as we escape from Jongin. Do not let him catch us because we have been laughing at him, Kajja "said Janey eonni

I followed her into the kitchen in our house. When we got there I heard laughter  from Janey Eonni unending. What is she laughingat ? I had a peek and unexpected turns  to Jongin Oppa who exposed hot tea and he sliced ​​in pain. I smiled excitedly . Hahah Let him know the feeling. Then I went up to them and pulled Janey Eonni’s hand and went from there, but before I went I taunt Oppa first. He looked at Janey Eonni and me in annoyed.

 

"Oppa Babo-ya! Hahaha "I burst out laughed.

Oppa Jongin smirl, that smirk oh gosh we need to run and he stared at the two of us.

And 1… 2… 3…

AAAAAA, he was chasing us!!!

"Nami-ah Kajja, Don’t let that BABO JONGIN catches us HAHAHA" Janey said Eonni.

# ENDOFFLASHBACK

I’m chuckle when I remembered those memories.  I miss my Family, yeah my family.

#ENDOFNAMI’SPOV

#LUHANPOV

As I looked around the park. There’s a girl that catches my eyes, it’s not because she’s cute or something, but honestly she’s cute when she hide her face in her jacket and smile like an idiot, a crazy girl, huh? But I don’t think so. When the wind flies softly towards her and make her hair messy and she smiled. I think she liked how the way nature interacts with her. And the way she smiled was so *I can’t explained it* and I wondered what was the causes of that *I can’t explained it* smile. I’m curious and I need to ask her not tomorrow or the next day or next week or anytime soon but now.

I walked towards her and find out that her still giggling. It might be she didn’t realize there’s a human in front of her and it’s me. I gazed at her and find the way she hugged herself the way she comforted herself I thought it’s cute. And finally she opened her eyes and shocked when she saw a strangers like me stand in front of her. She gave me a weird look and avoided me. And I just like

“Hi I’m Luhan, Xi Luhan” I handed her my hand, waiting for her to shake it.

“Oh Hi...” she said awkwardly

“Err.. so you’re new here” I asked

“Hmm.. I actually always come here” she said

“By the way, what’s your name?”  Confidently I said.

“My name is Nami” she said. But it strange for me to hear a name like that

“Are you Japanese?”  I blurted

“ah that’s, no I’m not I’m half Korean half Indonesian” she explained.

“Oh but your name like Japanese one” I said

And she just nodded when I said it. I saw her busying texting with someone so I asked her again.

“Are you in hurry?”

“And that’s a yes, I need to go” she fixed herself first and left me behind her.

“See you somewhere” I said loudly.