Introduction~

You're My Angel

I just arrive from Indonesia, waiting for my bro kammjong to come, this super big luggage so burdensome, i thought i throw too many things in there*sigh*.

"where are u, kammjong?.-.", Your sister already got jetlag.

 Urgh KAMMJONG! Suddenly, someone "halfhandsome-halfpretty" begged on me and i felt into the floor.

 "YAKKK!!! You should watch ur step, jerk!" i told him and pulled him towards me.

"Who's Jerk?" he asked me with a death-glare and then walk away.

'I freezed, this man's so annoying, urghh stupid jerk! He shouldnt have to stare like that'.

*Brrtt*leaving on the jet plane*

"Yeoboseyo?" i said towards the phone.

"Kim Nami, where are you? You should be home right now!!!" man's voice screamed to me.

                "YAKKK!! KAMMJONG OPPA! YOU SHOULD PICK YOUR SISTER UP AT THE AIRPORT! OPPA SO ABSENT MINDED! OPPA!!" i yelled at him throught the phone.

                "err missy kim nami, i should attend a meeting, so i coulnt pick you up, dear" kammjong oppa totally make my high temper become low with his lovely voice saying "DEAR".

 i want to say something and then....

 *BIPPPP...........* he ended the call.

 I talked to my self, does not he miss his cute sister?, urghh that kammjong oppa, jerk! You dont know i got jetlag and want to sleep and you forget to pick me up, KAMMJONG OPPA". People around me stared at me with weird look like i am a crazy people. i bowed 90 degrees to them and walked fastly than usual and stop a taxi and go home, duhhh. *HoshHoshHosh* i sighed.

 Oh, hi readers :) I'm Kim Nami, a girl which people said cute, stubborn, spoiled brat, kind hearted, pretty and i am half korean (dad-side) and half Indonesian (mom-side). I just arrived from Indo and felt so tired. I had my holidays in there, i mean at my granny's house. I have a lot of fun times in there, i started to love the environment in there. I'm 18 years old, and i attend an university, Seoul University. I mean this year is my first year being a colleger, im a junior. And thanks to my bestiest friend that always cheer me up with her cheerfull side, her name is Jang Minah, she's truly pure childish, she's cute too. im older than her so she's just like my own sister i want to adopted her, duh. We are attended same university so we can get along more.

 And i should tell you about my kammjong oppa, he is caring his sister. I am proud to have him. He have many fan and i think we cant count it. I said "TOO MUCH". err readers, now you already knew a little about me because you read this fan fiction, i suggest you to read the whole fan ficiont, this is me readers :-), Suddenly, the taxi driver notify me that we're arrived in front of my house. I pay for the price tag list in the monitor and stand in front of my home. i pressed the bell and some slave come towards me to take my baggage away from me. They're going upstairs, to my room. I followed them and when i reached my room i stand for a while to see the view.

"whoahhh i miss my so badly" i said as i run to my queen size bed and throw myself into there. Before i could stand up again and take a shower. I already felt a sleep this all because of the jetlag thinggie. "Zzzzz sleeping beauty...."

 

 Luhan's POV

As the wind soundly whispers in my ears, and the weather cold and enter to your bone like ask you *Am i that cold". One by one person started to disappear and that park become silent’s. I am sitting in a bench, there’s a pond in this park too. i spent my rime in here. I take a breath and release it with a slow motion. As I opened my eyes, there's a man facing me in 10th inches in front of me, he looks so familiar, ahh that boy disturbed my free time. i changed my sit position so i can face him. He's Wufan a.k.a Kris.

"What do you wat, kris" i stared at him with a pissed off face.

 "i missed your super duper DAEBAK spagethi, can you make it for me pleas please? he started to beg on me.

"Aishhh Arraso and please krisse wufan get off from my view right mow, i am starting to enjoy this" i said to him. "Okay, then" he answered me. Theres sients between him and me.

"Hows your vacation kris?" i asked him like a motherhood caring her child.

"Its good, i met my nephew  in there, Lala. She's growing fast and become more cute, you?" he asked me the same questions i gave him.

"Ahh not bad, i supplied the antibiotics more so dad couldn’t nag at me, hahahha" i laughed in my own explanation.

 "Be patient and strong, you are growing up to mannn!!!" he tossed me with boy style.

"YOAHH MAN!!!" i tossed him back with a bright smile plasters’ in our face. I’m  thankful to Gods that he gave me a truly bestiest friend.

 

 

This is the first chapter, hope you like it, sorry for grammar and miss-type. Sorry, ok? J.

Comments and subscribers please ^_^