6*

You're My Angel

#BACKTOKRIS

I’m on my way to the teddy house now, I looks at my watch to know what time is it and I’m dumbfound in my seat it’s 4.30. Oh good now, I just have a half hour to buy a teddy bear and pick my niece and her mom. What the hell I did all day at that bored meeting, listen to their observation I thought? Damn it, I need to get there on time or my niece will mad at me. I drive faster into 200 km/hour with my Black Lamborghini. Then I stopped in a mall to find that darn teddy house. I run to the elevator and passed everyone, they looked at me and I just keep run didn’t care about what people thought. I’m in front of this teddy house store and asked the employees to get me a big couple teddy bear. And here it is a brown light teddy is a man and the lady is a teddy with a hat in her head. I asked the employees to get them dressed. When they want to wrapped it, I stopped them and said don’t wrapped it into a gift box. Then I pay for it and I wish my niece is happy with those teddy bear I will give to her.  After that, I run again to my car which park in the VIP is because I don’t want to find any empty parked because it’s already full and just asked the security to move my car into the VIP place. I engine my car and drove faster to the airport. I stopped my car and rushed in into the waiting room for international departure. I put the couple teddy bears in front of me so when my niece come outside from that glasses door, she will know that it’s his uncle who is standing in the first line to pick her up. How sweet and romantic and caring person I am as an Uncle, right? Then I checked my watch again and I still got 5 minutes to wait for my niece and her mom arrival.

After 5 minutes waiting, the operator said that a flight from Canada is arrived. So, I kept waiting for my niece and her mom, maybe they’re still in the plane taking their baggage, I thought so. One by one people exit that glasses door but there’s no view for my niece and her mom. I searched for them but I can’t see anything because it’s too crowded there. Then, I felt my shirt has pulled by someone and the person has pulled my shirt is my sweetheart of course my niece. She smiled widely towards me than I put the teddy bear couple down and hug my niece. I felt comfortable hugging babies because they’re smell good. I pulled first then give those big teddy bear to her. Her mom stared at me with “WHAT? It’s too big for her” I just give my sister in law a flash smile and then ruffled my niece hair. She pouted at me but then give a cheering voice that I love to hear.

“Kris!! Thank you so much!! It’s so big and bigger than me, WHOAH UNCLE!!” she said happily.

I chuckled at her sudden emotional but it’s cute. She hugged me and then kisses my cheeks until 5 times.

“Mom, see! uncle buy me teddy bear again and this one is big WHOAH” she declared to her mom.

“I know I know, let’s go to our house, you must be tired right?” my sister in law asked her.

“But I want Kris to give me a piggy back too” she whimper at me and also pouted.

“Ok sweetheart, get on my back right now, we will soon gone to fly, hahaha” I told her.

Her mom chuckled at our acted. But then my sister in law patted my back and say to her daughter.

“Your Uncle is ready to fly” my sister in law said.

#EndOfKris

#Nami

I walked downstairs and see the maid cleaning the house. Then, I volunteered myself to help them, but they said I don’t need to because I pay them to work for me not I worked for them. I just want to help them, right? I want to do things too, so I wouldn’t get bored. I then walked to the kitchen and find something smells good, so I asked the maid what kind of food they cooked? Ahh its pancake and waffle. I smiled at them and asked if I can help them too? But they said no, poor me right? Then I asked them if Kammjong Oppa is at home and they said yes. I run happily to the upstairs and find his room. Excited sister I am kekeke. I knocked his room’s door but no one opened it so I thought Kammjong Oppa still sleeping. I rushed in to his room and found Kammjong Oppa sleeps soundly in his king size bed. I walked to the windows and open it. It feels good to see the beautiful scenario in front of me yeah it’s our backyard and it’s surrounded by many trees.

I took a peak to the outside but suddenly hands closed my eyes. I knew it, it’s kammjong oppa’s hand, I smiled widely and chuckled.

“Guest who am i?”

“You’re a baddas, I guest?” I let a laugh and he pinched my cheek.

I spin to see his face and found his grinned and laughed at me because I pouted but then I kicked his leg then he’s screaming. I run from his room to the downstairs. But I heard kammjong oppa scream my name.

“YAK!! KIM NAMI!!!” I laughed out loud but then I become tired, I stop from running away and sit in the sofa.

“YAK!! Why you kicked my legs? It hurts PABO!” he ruffled my hair. I just laughed

“I didn’t mean it oppa, calm down, ok?” I said.

Brttt

“Eonni! Come to the campus now, did u forget u need to do some registration and checked for your classe, huh?” a high pitched voice can I hear from my phone

“Alright Minah, I’ll be there within 20 minutes, wait for me, neh?” I answered.

“Ok Eonni, Palli, arrachi and have a safe drive with Kammjong Oppa keke” Minah ended the called.

“Oppa, I need to go to the campus now, can you fence me there? Please?” I asked him.

“ Alright, Let’s go” he replied.