3*

You're My Angel

“Waeyo noona?” Luhan leaned to the staircase and walk slowly towards his noona.

“Ani, I just want to talk to you freely, ahh I miss you lil boy” Dara noona said and hug his lil boy.

“I miss you too noona, why you’re here?  Didn’t you have a job to do in Holland’ Luhan hugged back his noona and comforted her.

Suddenly dara noona pulled him. She makes a ‘confused face’. Luhan just stared at her and said “Wae?”

“I’m off this week, and I want to see how’s my brother, are you fine stay in here by yourself?” Dara Noona said and pulled him to sit beside her in the couch.

“I’m 100% sure I’m fine in here” he stated.

“But you …” Luhan interrupted Dara.

“Noona, no but. I’m okay here. I have everyone in here, my friends and the maids. I’m sure they will sad if I’m moving and I have school in here. Don’t worry noona” Luhan explained.

“Xi Luhan, we, daddy and I are really worried about you, please stay with us” Dara said

“Noona, I have my life in here. I don’t want to move to another country. I’m comfortable living in here. This is the place where i was born. This place is one of memorable place for me, I want to live in here until I’m gone” he glanced at his noona.

“Lu, don’t say such a thing” she patted his brother’s back.

Luhan keep his poker face. He doesn’t want his noona to know how his feeling right now. He stared somewhere don’t want to meet his noona’s eyes.

“Is this because of mom?” Dara stated silently. Unfortunately, Luhan heard what his noona said.

“Nope, it’s not about her” Luhan answered.

“Are you sure? Lu, I will go to mom’s place tomorrow, wanna come with me?” she tapped his brother’s head

 “Luhan..” Dara hold Luhan’s hand but he pulled it harshly.

“ Lu, she want to see you” Dara tell him calmly.

“What the .. oh noona why you want to come to her place, I don’t know what you’re thinking of about her. But noona, listen. As long as she doesn’t tell me what’s the truth. I will never ever want to see her face” Luhan snapped at Dara.

“Lu. Listen, she is your mom, she always be your mom. No matter what, even though you hated her so much. She stills your mom, Lu. She is our mom. She is the person that gave you a birth” Dara explained.

“Noona, She left me, She left Daddy, She left you” he pointed his fingers to Dara

“Why you’re so kind to her, noona? I’m going” Luhan said.

“Lu, where’re you going? Come back here” Dara yelled at him.

“I’m not a 5 years old kid. Don’t wait or search for me” Luhan walked to the yard and then he enters his black Mercedes.

 

 

Luhan’s POV

I engine my car and go somewhere. I let my mind and my feet lead the way. I didn’t know where I am. I’m tired. I’m tired being a 5 year old kid. I’m tired of my life. I’m sick with this. Didn’t they know? Just let me do what I want to do. Just let me live my life by my own. Just give me responsible. Just... Oh man!

I punched my hand in my car’s stir, what the hell noona thinks about that woman. Wae noona? Wae, wae? Why you care about her? Wae? Why you care about someone who left you when you need her the most? Why you talked about her in front of me? You know how much I hate her in my entire life. I’m tired.

She is the one that made my life like this. She is the one that made our family separated. How I want to say to everyone “I miss my mom. I want her to hug me, to comfort me, to make my day, to cook for me. How I want to see her. But this heart couldn’t. I can’t accept her again as my mom. I can’t”

Couldn’t they understand “I Can’t”?

I let out a “sigh” then I stopped my car in front of a small park. It’s small but it’s clean, fresh, the air is really good in here. I tried to find a bench. And that long bench catches my eyes. I sit in there and feel the air. It hard for me to take a breath but I’m relaxed right now. I want to forget everything, my past in here. I, Xi Luhan always be this Xi Luhan. I’m okay being Xi Luhan.

 

 

"sorry i can't make a long stories kekeke"

"please sucribed it, ok?"

"I love everyone who reads my fanfic"

"THANK YOU MUAHH"