5*

You're My Angel

# One week later

As a Boss at Wu Co. in Seoul, he walked coolly with his hand in his pocket and enters his office with 5 bodyguards behind him. Every employee bowed 90 degree at him when he passed them. Everyone stopped their work just for welcome him in this early morning. Everyone stared at him like he’s such an idol. But he keeps himself calm without talked back to the employee or looked at them. He enters his own room and the 5 bodyguards stop following him, they’re waiting him outside his room’s door. He sits and looks for the paper he need to sign then his secretary come and give him a glass of coffee.

“Good Morning Young Master Wu” his secretary said

Hmm, he mumbled.

“What’re my schedules for today?” he asked.

“You have a meeting with the Jang Co. in the afternoon they want to have a lunch together with you sir. And you have papers to sign so the activities will be held tonight. Then your niece arrived at 5 p. m. in Seoul, she want you to pick her up at the airport. I had told her that you’re busy but...”

“It’s ok, I will pick her up. Where’s the papers?” he asked.

“Here it’s, Young Master Wu” then the secretary give him ton of papers.

“You can go now” He orders his secretary.

His secretary bowed at him and leaves him alone. When the door closed he dropped his pen and didn’t pick it up. He stared at those papers in his table and let out a sigh. He takes the papers then read it properly and then signs it one by one. He looks really focus on what he doing right now. But then he glanced at photo frame in his table, it had a family picture in it. He remembers those people such as his dad, his brother, his sister in law, his niece, and his mother. A mother that he missed like a thousand years. A mom that always take care of her sons. A  Mom that he want to meet when he got home. A mom that he needs the most from his life. He touched the frame and suddenly a tears fall in his milky white skin. After a year he never cried because of his mom gone. After a year he tried to forget the memories. After a year he tried hard to deny the fact of the true. After a year he tried to keep the deepest despair he had by himself. It comes at a kind of time like this in his office room, he cried silently. After a year and now he accepted that his mom had gone. The memories throw back and he looks like a little boy who is lose and tried to find his mom but he couldn’t.

After his mom gone, he was being cold-hearted but deep inside he is caring person. He such an adorable man who is always did what people asked him. He loves his family, he glad that he still has a family to comfort him, especially his niece. He could through this life with his family; he wouldn’t make others to enter his true life. He doesn’t want anybody to be a target. He doesn’t want to tell his niece something dangerous. Even with this pain he will never ever get anyone know about this. He tried his best to do the best, to make everything’s alright. How he wish…

*Brrttt*

“Kris!!” a little girl’s voice can hear through his phone, the little girl screamed and he get the phone far away from his ears.

“Slow down, sweetheart” a smile crooked in his face.

“Uncle, Mom and I will come to visit you, YEPEEE” The little girl said happily.

“I’m glad you come here, sweetheart” he replied

“Uncle should pick mom and me at the airport ok? I miss you Kris!!” she screamed once again and laughed.

“But you have to kiss my cheek 5 times when you see me at the airport, ok sweetheart?” He makes a deal with the little girl.

“Oh C’mon no more kiss in the cheek uncle. Then buy me a teddy bear, ok?” she argued with him.

“Hahaha okay I will buy you a big teddy bear, sweetheart. See you soon, dear. Bye!!” he chuckle when he heard his niece wishes.

“Bye Kris!!” then she ended the called.

“That little always want a teddy bear, I need to finish my work so I can buy her a teddy bear and pick her mom and her on time” he thought.

#ENDOFKRIS

 

In a middle of afternoon, two girls meet in a park. Girls often didn’t like afternoon because their skin will be burned into a black one, but those two girls which had sit in a bench without care about the sun that burn their skin and talked comfortable. Both of them are smiling brightly as the one of them tell the other one funny thing. A girl with a long black hair tells her friend a thing than her friend with a short hair give a pissed off look but her still smile, she pinched her cheek. She pouted at the short hair girl whose had pinched her cheek then both of them laughed out loud.

“Why you didn’t come last week, eh?” A girl with a short hair asked her friend.

“Mianae eonni, I was a sleep because of the activities in the university. I got home late at night” A girl with a long hair apologize the older one.

“Don’t do that again, ok? I worried about you. I thought you got lose.” A girl with a short hair pinched the younger’s one cheek and then she pouted like a little girl always did.

“Araso” the younger one said with a half smile.

The bright shine has a same meaning with their bright face. The both of them shine like a flowers bloom in the spring. The red cheeks and cherry blooms lips in their faces make them looks like a happy princess. And with the sun shining the park and make a reflection of them, it looks more perfect. Every creature that passed them should be stunned with the view which was they made. People will think that they’re sisters, but unfortunately they’re not. 

The one with a short hair is Kim Nami, a daughter of Kim JaeHyun, a man that has a Biggest Company all over Asia. She is from a wealthy family, but she is not a spoiled daughter like a child from a rich family. She is like a swan, a gentle and strong woman. She is kind hearted to everyone who cares about her. She always has a soft spot for them in her life. She is cute all the way she acted. She isn’t has the pretty face but you can called her beautiful because she is beautiful in her way, she has an inner beauty that every girls wishes. She is always be Kim Nami, she is beautiful lovely child that every parents wishes to have. But this kiddo girl named Jang Minah is her best friend. A best friend that can make her depressed because she didn’t pick up her called or Jang Minah acted like 5 years old and she will affected with kiddo girls acted. But she loves her like your own sister. A best friend who is can make her happy with her idiot face. A best friend you want to see because she is a kid with a 16 years old age.

They are full of bloom smile but could you find a lie between those smiles? Could you find happy or tears between those smiles? Could you find a biggest fear between those smiles? They are full of bright eyes all around but could you find sadness between those beautiful eyes? Could you find a deepest lost between hazel brown eyes and gray eyes? Could you find it? Could find their true…?

 

# Sorry it always short XOXO

#please subscribes it, ok? THANK YOU I LOVE YOU READERS!!