2*

You're My Angel

At Luhan’s Mansion

“Well well well, let see what have you done to my beautiful kitchen, eh Kris?” Luhan pointed his fingers to his messy-dirty look kitchen with an annoyed face.

“I didn’t do anything, I was boiling the water for the spaghetti” without any guilty Kris throw his apron to Luhan’s beautiful face.

“But look! You almost make a hole in my pan I mean a black hole” Luhan showed his black dirty pan which was almost burn.

“I’m just left it for 10 minutes” then kris leaning to the door and walk away, left again!

“YAK!!! Didn’t u learn physics at school? You should listen to what ur teacher said not sleeping dude”.

Luhan shook his head and start to clean the mess which was made by Kris. He gently washes the plate and pan, put the ingredients in its proper place. He still look annoyed after what happened but keep clean the kitchen. He was murmuring what he thought that kris made his kitchen into a mess; he acted like an old grandma mad at her grandchild.

“What the hell that Canadian have done to my kitchen huft, he should helped to clean this, ckckck. I shouldn’t let him again cooked in my kitchen or he will burn it”.

“YAK! Old grandma, I can hear you” Kris yelled from the living room.

“That’s why I talk loudly, ” Luhan yelled back.

After clean the kitchen, luhan is cooking the spaghetti that kris wanted so much. He chopped the ingredients, he boiled the water and then put in the noodles, and he made the sauced. Then, he strains the noodles in a strainer and then put them back into the pot. And then he mixed the noodles and sauce in a plate with the sauce on the top. Luhan don’t want to mention his secret to make the delicious spaghetti that’s why I can’t tell your readers,

TADAAA THE SPAGETTI IS READY!!!

“This young master kris, enjoy your meal. I’m tired I want to sleep” Luhan put in the spaghetti in the desk and left the living room while kris is watching TV.

“Kris, don’t you hear me, eat or I’m gonna eat yours” Luhan throw the pillows to kris.

“I heard you man, why you’re being a grumpy grandma this day, eh?” After saying that, kris eats his meal.

“I’m just tired and sleepy. I’m going upstairs” He walked to the staircase and disappears but then.

“And Kris don’t you dare to go to my kitchen and burn it or you know what I mean, right?” Luhan screamed from the upstairs and Kris nodded his head, knew what to do.

“AAA MAA, this is really good, DAEBAK!” This Kris eats like a pig, doesn’t he?

Luhan POV

Every second, every minute, every time I took a breath, it was hard. It was hard to take a breath. It was hard to know how it feels when the oxygen enters my cells. It was hard to feel the air in my own body. It was hard to feel the blood flow in my veins. It was hard to feel my heart beat. It was hard to release the carbon dioxide. It always feels empty. It feels like no life in my body.  The organs in my body weren’t worked as it used to. I’m dying the whole time. But I’m okay with that because I’m handsome but dying. At least I have a life. At least I’m alive. Since I’m alive, I will make memories with the people I love, my family and my friends. Of course, I would do anything for them.

*sigh*

How I wish I could do anything for them but instead of helping them I always make them worried. Hahaha *pour you han*. Am I just laughing at myself?

I pushed my body to my king-size bed. It feels good no one ever sleep in my bed except me. It is my smell ha-ha. I turned my face to the desk beside my bed. Those frame, those frame are my memories. The only thing that I have for now on. This Memories that could make me happy also sad. I take the frame which is having a woman and a little boy hug each others on it. The little boy had a bright smile, a beautiful one that match with his doll face. His mom kissed his cheek full of love. The eyes showed a full happy bright mom and son. Readers must know that is my mom and me, right? Yeah, actually we really closed. I miss that time. Yeah full of love *sigh*. I stared at the frame and try to find a lie. A lie that could tell me a truth.

*Krek*

“Uh, Kris? What are you doing in my room?” I asked Kris and put the frame back.

“Nothing, just want to call you and asked you to go downstairs” Kris walked to my sofa and glance at me.

“Oh okay” I said.

“Noona is here, she wanted to talk to you, man” Kris patted my back.

I look at him and my eyebrows pursed “What she wanted to talk about?”

“You still think about a lie that could tell you a truth, right? You have to let it go” Kris said.

I keep quiet when I heard those words. I glance at him and give him a smile.

“Let’s go” I said.

Im sorry if its too short.

Please, dont forget to sucribe, ok?

Thank you