7*

You're My Angel

Her brother dropped her in the lobby of the campus. Everyone stared at her like with a gasp because they didn’t expect a beautiful girl from a wealthy family will enter their campus. They’re whispering to each other and gossiping like there’s no tomorrow.

She run and rushed into the corridor without worrying about what those people said about her. At first, she hopes no one will gossip about her like back then in high school. She annoyed how those people acted towards her.

And the problem is she didn’t know where the registration room is and if she asked to people in the campus maybe she will get a big “NO” answer before she starts too talked.

Then she hears a high pitched voice scream her name, a meek smile painted her lips. She turned around and sees her friend run towards her like a kid.

“Eonni, I miss you so much” she screams once again

“Haha, hey dear. I should to the point to you right now. Where’s the registration room?” she pinched her cheek.

“Ahh that... Eonni palli it will be closed in 5 minutes” she shocked.

After running like a crazy people, both of them arrived in the registration room.

“Eonni, I will be waiting you at the park, ok? It’s near here, just walk straight to the right till the end of this corridor and turn to the left “Min ah hug her and give a “FIGHTING” sign.

 When she entered the room there’s a middle-age woman there, sitting in her seat peacefully. Then this middle-age woman realized there are you.

She smiled warmly when she saw your face. She waved a Hi to you. She patted the seat in front of her, indirectly asking you to sit.

“What’s your name young lady?” she takes her ballpoint.

 “Nami, Kim Nami” you said.

She searched for your name in those papers in her desk and then checked list it with her ballpoint.

“I’m Professor Im Hana. Here’s your classes schedule” she give you the schedule.

“Thank you Professor Im.” You bowed at her.

“Nah if you want to thank me be a good student in my class” she said and it makes you shocked.

As you know, Professor Im is intelligent and discipline and she didn’t like it if her students aren’t her standard. You need to prepare before you enter her class or you’ll be dead.

“And Welcome to Seoul University” she said once again.

-Luhan’s POV-

I am walking in the corridor of Art & Performance Building in Seoul University to go to my locker and placed my book in there. This is my 3rd years in Seoul University and a year left until I graduate. I imagined I’m going to be an unforgettable a Mozart and do my concert all around the world.

 A smiled appears in my red lips. I take my books out from my bag before I reached my locker, it will be easier and safe my time. But then a girl bumps on me. And all of books fell onto the corridor floor.

I feel someone is breathing calmly beside me and I know that’s her, helping me take my books. She keep silent, actually I’m waiting her to apologize even I knew it’s not her fault. I just want to test her tense. Since I’m tired to wait yeah even just for a minute. I talked to her first.

“You should apologize to me, clumsy girl” I take her hand and shook it and then me stand up and bowed at her.

“It’s the way to apologize” I grinned.

She stands up and gives me a confused look. The eyes, the face, I’ve never seen her before but why she has those gray eyes. The eyes that I missed so much, why she threw me back to the past.

It’s my mom eyes. I told you I’m sure it’s my mom eyes. I, secretly checking her face.

 She looks like a Chinese girl, maybe she’s an exchange student. I shook my head. She’s still standing there and gives me my books. And a smile creeps in her lips, a fake smile.

“Since you want me to apologize to you, I will Mr. Politeness. But you forgot something...”

Now I’m the one whom is confused, how could she read my mind? A Vampire...Eh? She continues her sentences.

“You don’t need to teach me how to apologize because this situation isn’t your fault or my fault because we bump to each other” she finished her sentences with a 90 degrees bow.

She pulled out her earphone and put it into her ears. She glances at me and rolling her eyes then left.

“Yak!! You, clumsy girl. I’m Xi Luhan not Mr. Politeness” I screamed at her.

She gives me a backing wave, indirectly to tell me we will never meet again, ever!

-Why was I introducing myself? Duh stupid Luhan. What a mysterious girl, she even gives me a rude name- I thought.

“I will Mr. Politeness” I imitated her.

 

 

-Min Ah‘s POV-

Urgh what a man could say such a thing like that to me. I helped him and apologize to him; I shouldn’t do that if I knew that attitude he has.

I thought he will say a good things like thank you & I’m sorry miss. And I will reply no its okay, I bumped into you, so it should be my fault.  But then this guy aishh.. What a doll-eye boy with an impolite attitude. I told you readers, don’t fall with his beautiful figure, don’t. You will regret it -_-.

He annoys me like a lot. He teaches me how to apologize, he think he’s a teacher of me? He thinks I never learn that kind of thing, SUCH AN ANNOYING HANDSOME GUY. And clumsy girl, huh? I’m not annoyed with “clumsy” word he said. I’m annoyed with “girl” word he said. Doesn’t he think I’m a young lady right now? Oh man I’m entering college. Don’t see my face which will describe my real age.

I walked to the park like a mad woman who’s waiting her children to come back home soon. I hate you from the first time I met you Mr. Politeness. I hate you! You acted like a kiddo, eww! Yeah fit with your face --____--

I sit in a bench and waiting for Nami eonni to come. I’m tired and having headache for the third time in this freaking day. I took my pill and eat it. How I wish this headache will gone, how I wish... I need to sleep but the pill is needed to process. While I was waiting myself to fall asleep in this bench I took my sketch book and doodling like a happy little kid.

*5 minutes later*

I can’t sleep, duh no. This headache’s killing me. I took my pill and it again once again. But I see Nami eonni is coming towards my view. I hide the painkillers and smile widely towards her.

“Eonni, How’s it?” I asked excitedly.

“It was ok yeah” she replied

“But..” but what, I thougt

“I’m in Professor Im Hana’s class, I thought A Dr will teach us at class, but it’s Professor Im Hana” she worried.

“It’s ok eonni, you can beat her and get a high score” I said

“Ahh thank you kitty” she pulled me into a hug

Without my knowing, I am falling asleep.

 

 

 

-Nami’s POV-

I just arrived at the park and had a little talk with my kitty but she fell asleep in my arm. I think she’s tired from the crazy ran we had today and because she has a part time job at this Design Interior place as a creative. I think she work too hard. She had done her best, poor you kitty.

I should tell her to stop working and just focus on her study. Oh man my motherly side is coming again. I hugged her once again.

Kitty, you are the best dongsae I ever want. Be strong, kitty.

I’m here with you, this’d just a game. You will out of this and be a winner. You will tell the world, you’re ok. Jang Min Ah, I’m happy if you’re ok.

I took her sketch book and found those lines, abstract, painted, sketch were good. I smiled as I saw a sketch of us when we’re in high school still smiling like an idiot. Duh, Hahaha

There’s a sentence written in the left side of the sketch.

“Good friends are like stars, you can’t always see them but you know there always there”

I don’t what it means but I can feel it means in a good way. Min Ah, my sister, my kitty you’re always be my clumsy kiddo little sister.

“Hi there, Nami” I remember that voice; it’s that kiddo guy again.

“Oh Hi Luhan” I replied.

“What’s up?” He sat beside Min Ah whose deep in sleep.

“Well, you see. I’m babysitting a little girl” I smiled and patted Min Ah’s head.

“Haha, you knew this clumsy girl?” he asked

“Yeah, she’s my bestfriend. You had meet her before, right?” I asked him back.

“I just met her in the corridor, I tell you, and you wouldn’t want to hear it” he answered.

“I had known it long time ago, she’s always clumsy” I pinched Min Ah’s cheek to wake her up.

“Eonni, 5 minutes more. I just took my painkillers, just 5 minutes” she groaned.

I am shocked, what happens to her. Min Ah, why u didn’t tell me.

“YAK! Jang Min Ah, why you need painkillers?” she didn’t reply me. I will interrogate her when she wakens up.

“Kitty, Are you okay? I think we should go home” she still not replying me. Oh No…

-Luhan’s POV-

Nah, I meet this two girl again at the same place in the same time. So, Nami knew this clumsy girl, And she’s her best friend. Wow, I don’t expect a girl like them will be best friend. But the reality said the opposite.

Hmm, Jang Min Ah and Kim Nami, Both of them have a beautiful name with a beautiful meaning.

Well, this clumsy girl is sleeping between me and Nami. She leaned her head in Nami’s shoulder. I think this too awkward for me.

But then Nami’s waking her up. She groaned like a little kid and pouted. Hahaha she’s too old to act like that but still yeah she’s cute. Did I just say, CUTE? What the hell you are thinking, Luhan. Erased it from your mind. Now!

And I’m schocked when I heard that she took painkillers, what the hell happen to this mysterious girl with a kid attitude, strange eh… Did I care about you? Ofcourse No

Nami worries about her like a grumpygrandma. She asked if her kitty is okay, but Min Ah didn’t replied it. She falling in to a deep sleep, yeah because of those painkillers. Yeah it might be, right?

They want to go home, so I think I should get going too. But again and again, when I see her face, I want to comfort it. So I think it’s time I make up a good friend with this two girl.

“Nam, what about I drive you guys home?” I volunteer.

“Eh? No Luhan, I will wake her up and we’re going home by our self” she gives me a poker face.

“Don’t you think waking her up will make her act like a kiddo again, and it’s not for her age, right?” reasoned me.

“Well, yeah but she need to explain to me why she used painkillers and the best way is to waking her up” She said

“Nam, it’s the affect of the painkillers, that’s why she falls asleep. She wouldn’t be awake, trust me” reasoned me again.

I am waiting for her decision right now.

“Nam, let me drive you guys home” I said and she nodded, agreed.

“Okay Let’s go” I smiled.

“But Luhan, you see. She couldn’t walk and I couldn’t take her to your car. We have the same weight” she sadly said.

Without saying anything to Nami, I give her a piggy back. This girl is so troublesome. Jang Min Ah, oh Jang Min Ah.

-Nami’s POV-

I smiled widely excitedly happily when I see Luhan give her a piggy back ride. I knew it from the first time he look at Min Ah and when he said “clumsy” girl.

What a kind kiddo guy Luhan.

When we arrived at the parking place, I’m shocked to the up!. Luhan is having a Lamborghini.

How will we ride home if these cars just have to seat? Luhan is facing me with a sorry look.

“Luhan” I said.

“Nam, I’m not planning to do this, I am really forget about this. I think I bring….. car. Sorry” he apologize.

“It’s ok, just drive Min Ah home. This’s the address” I slip it in Min Ah’s blazer.

“I will go home by myself” I smiled towards him

“No no no, I will call my friend and he will drive you home” he said

“Luhan, it’s better if you make Min Ah sleep in your car. You looked tired” I suggested.

“It’s ok, wait a minute. Could you text him, my phone is in my bag. His name is Kris” he told me.

“Luhan, is it ok?” I asked.

“It’s ok; I will guarantee it’s ok. Just text him” he answered.

I take his Iphone5 in his bag and text his friend named as Kris. Within a minute, his friend already replied it with a “OK”

“We’ll be going first, is it ok?” he asked.

“It’s ok, just make this kitty back at her home safely. Safe drive guys” I waved a goodbye.

Then they left.

After 15 minutes waiting, A Mercedes stopped in front of me. Then a guy walked towards me and suddenly I have a “HEARTATTACK”

-continued….

 

 

 

 

Hello readers, im sorry I never updated hehe but

Don’t forget to up voted and subscribed my fan fiction.

-Thank You-JJ