E I G H T

Its U

Sulli's POV:

Please don't let it be kai... 

Sulli shut her eyes tight in fear.. She slowly opened her eyes to see no one infront of her.. She looked around only to find someone kneeling at her feet.. She panicked and backed away, which made the person look up...

She gasped in surprise... "Nickhun oppa!!". (a/n: who did you guys think it would be?" keke~)

right! why did i even think about kai in the first place, she thought..

Nickhun immediately started begging her"Sulli dongseang please help me."

"help you with what?"

"I need you to help me umm... help me umm... to get V-victoria t-t-to g-go out on a d-d-date with me.. ", he stuttered..

"What?? For that you scare the hell out of me like this?", sulli yelled.

Nickhun immediately stood up and held up his hands.. "Shhhh.. Please i don't wan't anyone know this.. Please help me out.. Please please please.."

"Okay.. But how? and why me?". sulli asked..

"You just have to find out what she thinks about me, rest i'll handle myself.. I chose you because you are closer to her..", Nickhun said shrugging..

"Okay.. I'll do it..", sulli said..

"Thank you thank you so much.. You are really sweet my little dongseang ", Nickhun jumped ruffling sulli's hair..

Sulli chuckled at his childishness.. "Okay oppa.. I gotta go and don't ever scare me like that okay?"

"okay.. Am sorry"

With that Sulli walked back to her class..

The second half of the school was over. Sulli told Taemin to wait for her near the gate as she needs to get some books from her locker..

She opened her locker and took the books she needed.. As she was about to close her locker she felt a presence behind her.. She quickly closed her locker and turned around only to be trapped between a pair of hands on the locker.. She shut her eyes and opened them slowly only to see Kai smirking at her..

Kai tried not to laugh on her face as she looked like a deer in the headlights.. He noticed her struggling to away from his trap..

"Kai.. Please let me go..", Sulli said.. More like  whisper.. She was in shock..

"Why sulli? Why do you wanna run away?", Kai asked.

His hot breath sent a shiver down her spine.. Kai slowly cupped her cheek with hand and caressed her check with his thumb..

"Please don't run away from me..", Kai said..

Sulli was dumbfounded.. She din't know how to react.. She was too shocked by the sudden contact...

Why is he doing this to me? Why am i acting this weak? I am stronger.. I used to be stronger.. I can't let my guard down... She thought..

Her train of thoughts were interrupted by someone shouting. "Get your hands off her.. NOW"

Both of them looked in the direction of the voice.. It was Taemin glaring at Kai with his fists clenched..  Sulli immediately removed Kai's hands off her and ran towards Taemin.. She hugged him hard.. 

Taemin softened immediately and wrapped his arms around her.. Sending a glare towards Kai, who was smirking at him..

Taemin took Sulli's hand and started walking out of there.. Right now he needed to be there for Sulli rather than fighting Kai.. He needed to find out what is bothering her and what was Kai doing there...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys.. Short chapter again.. yeah.. Sorry for being lazy... :'(

I need encouragement guys...

Love ya my subscribers <3 :)

Do comment and subscribe..

You will Know about kai in the next chappie k? Keep anticipating.. =] 

until later ... :)