T H I R T E E N

Its U

The weekend passed by like 2 years for Sulli with no contact from Taemin.. She couldn't meet him on the way to school on monday.. She was disappointed..

In school also he gave her the cold shoulder, at lunch he just disappeared some where..

Okay this is too much, how much more time does he need to calm down?? I miss you Taeminnie..

After school Sulli had her dance practice and as usual Taemin din't show up.. She felt tears rolled down her cheeks.. She wiped them away and started practising.. She decided she would take some break.. She drank some water and resumed the practice.. She again couldn't get one step perfect.. She tried but failed.. She got frustrated with her failed attempts.. She threw her head back, closed her eyes and sighed in frustration.. She remebered how Taemin helped her last time. She remembered how they danced, blushing a little at the thought.. 

Just then she felt hands on her waist from behind.. She was happy, thinking it was Taemin she  immediately turned around.. Her smile faded away

"K-Kai.. What are y-you doing h-here?", She said confused and angry.

Why the hell did i stutter? Focus Sulli..

"Hey there beautiful.. Expected some one else?", He said and smirked

Sulli removed his hands from her waist an moved away from him.. But she saw Kai walking closer to her.. She walked back even more only to find the mirror blocking the way.. Kai immediately trapping her by placing his hands on the mirror either side of her.. 

"Just let me go Kai.", She said struggling to get away from him

"Why? Why don't we just enjoy this moment.. Last time our perfect moment was ruined", He pouted but immediately smiled slyly

"It's not funny Kai.. Get. Away. From. Me",She hissed.

"Last time you were more willing.. Why not now?", Kai smirked..

Oh how i want to wipe that smirk of his face.. Before she could do anything he pressed his body to hers so that she couldn't move..

"I see your bodygaurd is not here to help you.. ", He whispered in her ear and kissing her neck and shoulders which were exposed by her blank tank top..

Sulli was helpless.. She was struggling to getting away but he now pinned her hands to the mirror.. He nibbled at her neck leaving a hickey.. Sulli felt hot tears stream down her face.. 

Taemin where are you?

Before it would go any further they heard a voice from the door across the room..

"What is happening here?"

Kai looked back and loosened the grip on sulli's hands.. She took the oppurtunity  and pushed Kai away and started running towards the door only to find Key glaring at Kai.. She hid behind him..

He turned around and put his hands on Sulli's arms.. "Sulli-ah.. Are you okay?"

She hid her hickey with her hair.. she wiped away her tears... She din't want to tell key which will cause a fight and a scene at school and god knows what Kai is capable of..

"Yeah am fine.."

"Are you sure?", Key knew something was not right.. He saw Kai trapping her.. But he din't want to push her to tell him..

"Yeah i am..", She said ,gathering her things and walked away from there..

Key turned around to have a talk with Kai and he noticed he was already gone..

Sulli was walking back home..

Why was i so disappointed to see Key? I should be happy he saved my .. Wait i was expecting T-Taemin?

Unknowingly Sulli's legs lead her to Taemin house...

Wait why am i here? Oh.. May be because i was thinking about him.. Hmmm am here anyway why not  go talk to him?!..

Sulli knocked the door and Taemin's Mom opened it.. She greeted Sulli with a big smile on her face and told her that Taemin was in his room..

Sulli knocked on his door.. He answered it after a long time..

He was shocked to see her there.. He was wearing a White wife-beater showing off his collarbone and some muscles on his hands  and grey sweats.. His hair all messed up.. Sulli gulped at the sight of him.. She suddenly felt hot..

What the hell Sulli? He is your best friend..  Focus focus..

She suddenly forgot about Kai..

He cleared his throat and moved aside for her to enter.. She entered the room and stood near his bed..

"May i know why you are here?", Taemin asked..

She felt hurt at his words.. 

"YAH! i come here whenever i want you are my best friend",she yelled..

She was still struggling if she should tell him what just happened just now with Kai..

"Yeah right", He scoffed.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing..", he said coldly

"Will you atleast tell me why you are so mad at me? What did i do?"

"Like you even care..", he said..

Sulli felt tears wehlm her eyes but she din't let them fall

"I CARE TAEMIN! YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND AND I CARE A LOT! OTHERWISE I WOULDN'T BE HERE",she yelled and the tears started falling deceiveing her..

Taemin felt a pang of pain watching  her like that..

Why am i acting like this? why am i being an idiot? So what if she doen't love me? I love her... Why am i hurting her?, He mentally scolded himself..

He walked towards Sulli who was now standing near his bed sobbing hard. He cupped her face in her hands and wiped her tears away with his thumbs..

"Am sorry..",he said feeling guilty to make her cry.

Sulli immediately wrapped her around his waist pulling him into  tight hug.. She buried her face in his chest..

"Please don't ever  do this.. Please don't be mad at me!",she murmurmed against his chest..

He smiled and hugged her back.. She tightened her hug.. Oh how i missed his warm secure hug.. What the hell Sulli? what is wrong with you today?

" I missed you", She said..

"Yeah me too..", he said pulling away from the hug to look at her 

He noticed the red hickey on her neck.. He was frozen..

Sulli shifted uneasily under his gaze.. why is he staring? Oh darn.. the hickey!! oh no.. 

"Who did that?", He asked angry..

"Ummm..What? Its nothing", She tried covering it up with her hair.. Not working

He moved her hair away and touched the hickey.. Sulli shivered under his touch.. 

"Sulli tell me will you? and why are you hiding it from me? Is it Kai?",He raised his voice 

Sulli was taken aback by his tone..

"Y-yeah.."

She saw him clench his teeth and ball his fists.. She panicked.. She din't want him to fight.. Ofcourse she wanted to punch Kai but she din't want Taemin to get hurt..

"Please Taemin calm down.. Please don't hurt---", Sulli was interrupted by Taemin's outburst

"I CAN'T SULLI.. I CAN'T OKAY? AND AFTER ALL THIS YOU STILL CARE ABOUT HIM GETTING HURT?!", he yelled

wait what? but i was about to say don't hurt yourself..

Before she could say anything Taemin grabbed his jacket and left.. 

Why is he acting like this?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 hey there :) angsty chappie i know :( Blame BoA's disturbance.. Was listening to it while writing this..

How do you like it?

Tell me if it was stupid.. Or it it k? I'll edit it..

Please comment and subscribe ^^ Hey can you guys suggest some good poster shops?

saranghae my subscribers :)

until later!