S E V E N

Its U

The next day was the same old routine for Sulli.. 

She was in her class but her mind was somewhere else.. She simply kept staring out of the window or keep on sighing.. Krystal who sat beside noticed this..

"Ssul? are you okay? you seem little off today.. ",krystal whispered afraid if they get caught talking they will be kicked out..

"Yeah am okay.. ", sulli said not bothering to look at krys..

Krys thought its best if they during lunch and went back to taking notes..

Suddenly the door opened and someone entered the class..

"Am really sorry for being late, sir.. May i come in?", that person asked and made a 90 degree bow..

"Oh! are you the new student?",the teacher asked.

"Neh~"

"Okay come on in.. I'll excuse you for today but don't make it a habit, arasso?", the teacher said.

"Neh~"

"Please introduce yourself.."

"Annyeonghaseyo.. I'm Kim Jogin but i go by kai.. Please take good care of me.. ", He said and bowed..

All the girls already spazzing over how handsome he was..

Sulli who wasn't even paying attention snapped her head in the direction of Kai when he introduced himself.. She felt dumbfounded.. Her eyes locked with Kai a second and he winked at her. Sulli couldn't help the heat raising up her cheeks.. She immediately looked away..

Taemin balled his fists not wanting to hit anything.. He din't know why he felt such hatred towards Kai... He kept glaring at Kai, Kai just gave him a smirk..

"Please take a seat", The teacher said..

Kai went a sat somewhere in the last.. Taemin was happy he wasn't anywhere near Sulli...

The first half of school was over and it was time for lunch...

All of them gathered in the cateen, Sulli and Taemin were the last to arrive.. 

"Yo! How have you been Ssul?", someone asked..

"Amber??? Oh my god you are back!! ", sulli ran and gave a big hug to amber..

"Yaa! let her breathe.. She just recovered..",Key said breaking their hug only to make sulli pout and taemin chuckle and ruffle Sulli's hair..

"Hyung~! why dint you say Amber was coming back today?", Taemin asked key

"I was about to tell you guys yesterday but you left.. It was reason for celebration yesterday", Key said side hugging amber and smiling..

They sat down having their lunch, Sulli noticed Kai was watching her every move,.. He was sitting at the other corner of the cateen with Sehun and Nickhun. She shuffled uncomfortably under his gaze.

Krys POV:

What is up with sulli today? Why is down and she is been acting weird.. Hmm i guess i have to ask her when we are both alone together..

And why is Vic unnie staring at that table.. Oh thats Kai, Sehun and Nickhun oppa... OMO! does she like Kai? Nah he is younger to her, even sehun.. So wait that means... OMO Nickhun oppa is stealing glances at Unnie.. Kekeke~

her thoughts were interrupted by Jonghyun..

"Krys! Ahhh... Ummm.. Does.. your s-sister have any b-boyfriends?", He asked rubbing his neck awkwardly..

"Not that i know of.. I mean she is the Ice Princess.. No guy dares to approach her... Why do you ask?", krys asked.

"Ummm.. I-i K-kinda l-l-like your s-sister..",He said blushing..

"OMO! really?.." krys asked excited..

"Y-yeah.. Can you help me?"

"Hmmm.. Okay "

Lunch was over.. Sulli went to her locker to get books for next class.. As soon as she opened the locker some of her books fell down.. 

"Aishh! am getting late.."

She arranged her books properly again and started hurrying down the hallway which was already empty..

suddenly she felt someone grab her arm and pull her into empty space under the stairs..

Next thing she knows is she was pinned to wall and someone is hovering over her....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah there.. double update today :) yayyyy ^^

Okay so i think you guys already know who the person is right? ;)

Thanx to all my subscribers ^^ love you guys :)

Please leave a comment and subscribe ^^