E I G H T E E N

Its U

There was an awkward silence between them.. They din't even dare to look at each other.. Suzy kept on babbling something which Taemin obvoiusly din't pay attention to.. His mind was running wild and his heart raced everytime he thought of what happened just now. Unknowingly a smile crept up his face which went unnoticed by both the girls.. He was happy..

Taemin's POV:

I couldn't help but stare at her.. No matter how beautiful she is, she looked even more beautiful up close.. Her flawless skin, her beautiful brown orbs, oh the way they were boring into mine for even a fraction of second. Her cute little nose and those pink plump lips.. Oh god! yeah i badly wanted to kiss her.. There you go.. Think of me as a .. I'm fine with it.. As though my prayers were answered the train suddenly jerked to a halt making our lips slightly brush against each other.. My face heated up automatically.. I looked at her and she was bright pink.. She looked so cute! I immediately apologised because i din't wanna make her feel i like did it on purpose, even if i wanted to do it but i din't.. If you get what i mean..

She seems to be avoiding me though.. Hmmm maybe she is still shocked and embarrased.. Even i am.. I can't even look her in the eye.. That was my -- our first kiss.. Even if it was not close to that of peck.. I wonder how long we gonna be like this... All this apart.. I'm so happy yeah~~

Sulli was walking infront of both Suzy and Taemin.. She needed some space to process her thoughts and calm her racing heart which din't seem like helping at all.. 

Sulli's POV:

Sulli calm down.. My heart doesn't seem to listen to me today... Why am i so confused?? That was my first kiss-- well if you consider it one, and it was with my best friend!! I am so so confused.. Shouldn't i be embarrased and disgusted? well embarrased i am.. But i some how don't regret it happened.. Even though i can't dare look him in eye anymore.. Well i'll admit it.. Just this once.. I liked it.. well yeah i did.. Gosh! Taemin must be feeling so awkward.. well it was his first kiss too.. I just hope this doesn't do anything to our friendship.. anyway we don't get much time together these days because of Suzy...

Taemin and Suzy dropped Sulli home and walked back to Taemin's house.. And nope they din't even look at eachother.. Sulli stood at her doorstep and watched both the retreating figures.. Suzy clinging onto Taemin's arm as always.. Sulli felt a strange feeling.. She felt immense amount of hatred towards Suzy and anger towards Taemin.. 

She went back in, took a quick shower and plopped into her bed her head still filled with thoughts of Taemin and the kiss and SUZY ofcourse..

Sulli's POV:

God that clingy Suzy.. Can't she keep her hands to herself?? How annoying!! And why the hell isn't Taemin saying anything? He likes her clinging onto him huh? Stupid Taemin.. AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!! what is wrong with me! Taemin can do whatever he wants right? Why am i even bothered? Do i by any chance.... l-like him? BWOH??? Noooo no way it can't be.. I-i am just concerned as a good friend thats all.. 

Sulli convinced herself so and drifted into sleep...

Sunday, all the girls had a night out at Vic's house.. 

Vic told them how Nickhun asked her out...

**Flashback**

On friday all of them were busy with some school work so Vic was the only one eating lunch.. She went to the counter to take her food but they refused to give her what she wanted.. Later she received a tray.. She was shocked and confused... She blushed at the sight.. It was the veggies neatly arranged in the form of alphabets reading "Will go on a date with me?"

May be it is not for me, she thought

"Chogi, I think you got the wron-", She got interrupted when someone spoke from behind her..

"That is for you", Vic turned back and saw Nickhun standing there will hands in pockets

"Y-ou d-did all this?", Vic stuttured and Nickhun simply nodded.

"So is it yes or no?", Nickhun asked with a bright smile.. 

Vic blushed bright red... "Ummm.. I-i guess y-yes", she said with an awkward smile..

Nickhun yelled "YES!" he forget Vic was infront of him and people are watching him.. Vic rolled her eyes DORK..

"So can i have your number so that i can text the date for our 'date'", Nickhun asked

and so they exchanged numbers and Vic and him soon gotten into conversation.. 

***end of flashback***

All the girls were happy for her.. Vic told them that he took her to this real nice cafe near by.. She was happy that he din't be all classy on their first date.. They were hanging out like normal friends and got to know about each other.. They were both now more comfortable around each other and he asked her out on another date.. Vic was more than happy because she liked Nickhun.. He was friendly,dorky  and funny..

All the girls gave her a group hug.. They were truly happy for their Unnie..  After they finished squealing about Vic and Nickhun Amber asked

"Ssul, Who is this new girl we see hanging around Taemin the whole time? Seems like they are close because she is always clinging to him",

"That's Suzy.. Taemin's dad's bestfriend's daughter". Sulli said her voice full of hatred..

"and they live together also now..",she added..

"BWOH???", all the girls exclaimed..

"Yeah her parents are yet to come so she is staying at Taemin's for a while..",sulli said

"Oh okay", they all calmed down

"Okay? what is okay about that? They are staying under the SAME roof!!! don't you get it?",Sulli asked frustrated by her friends reaction.. They are supposed to feel the same way like her right.. They are his friends too.. she thought

"Sulli relax.. Taemin isn't that kinda guy.. you know that..", Krys said..

"Yeah i know.. But i don't trust her",Sulli said

"Sulli relax.. Why are you getting so worked up? So what if they like each other? They look cute together", Luna said already noticing Sulli is jealous and sending a wink towards other members. They all started playing along

"CUTE? my foot.. She is so annoying and Clingy and..", Sulli was at the loss of words.. 

"Wae? you jealous?", Krys asked with a smirk on her face..

"J-jealous? NOOO way.. I am just concerned because he is my bestfriend and he deserves someone better", Sulli said

"Whatever you say Sulli whatever you say..",said Amber.. They all knew Sulli is jealous and she din't even realize it.. But she will soon.. they thought..

---------------------

On monday.. They had their usual routine.. But it was still awkward between Sulli and Taemin.. Taemin noticed Sulli blushing everytime they made eye contact.. Which made him want to kiss her.. for real this time.. But all his thoughts were crushed when reality hit him.. Sulli is not his girlfriend and he doesn't know if she ever will be..

Sulli tried avoiding Taemin as much as possible.. She din't succeed much coz they are practically in the same class.. And during lunch all of the other members noticed them being awkward around each other.. Ofcourse she din't tell the girls about the Kiss.. 

After classes Suzy and Minzy were walking down the hall way and Suzy heard two voices from the music room.. She din't pay attention until she heard the name Taemin being mentioned.. She told Minzy to go on and went near to the music room whose door was slightly open and she could see Onew sitting on a stool facing the piano and Lucy standing leaning onto it with her hand supporting her chin and she had a pout on her face..

"When will Taemin confess to Sulli? Has he been talking to you guys about it?", Luna asked

"No, these days we don't get to spend that much time together.. I will talk to him when i get a chance..", Onew said pressing some random keys on the piano..

"Do you think Taemin likes Suzy? I mean she is with him all the time!", Luna asked even though she knew the answer.. Just for confirmation sake..

"No i don't think so.. Come on you know how he feels about Sulli.."

"Yeah i know.. just making sure.. Aish! Stupid Sulli is jealous for no reason", Luna said 

"What? Sulli is jealous? That's new", Onew said smiling bright..

"Yeah she is even though she won't admit it.. We are waiting for her to realize", Luna said returning the smile..

"Maybe she is still effected by what Kai did to her.. May be is too afraid to listen to her heart.. I mean that guy broke her heart and now he is playing all ert.. Its good that Taemin punched him though.. He's not been bothering her ever since", Luna added

Suzy who was listening to the whole conversation was shocked and angry..

First thing Taemin oppa likes Sulli.. The whole time I thought its the other way around..

Second thing Sulli is stupid enough not to realize.. 

I think it better to break them apart before Sulli realizes..

But this time i can't do it alone.. I need help.. 

And i know the exact person who could help

Suzy thought with a evil smirk..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS AM BACKKKK!!! :DDDD

So howz the update?? Reallllyyy looonnggg huh?? yeah it is 'cause i feel it is going really slow for my taste... But again what is the point if they get together so fast!!! Muahahaha !! XDDD A lil' khuntoria there.. I know it but i want to focus on Taelli for now.. sorry khuntoria fans :'(

Lets see how far i'll go or rather my brain goes :P

Have you seen?? My story is upvoted!!!

By HYUN_VIRUS.. I sincerely wanna thank her :) ♥  THANK YOU SOO MUCHHHH :)

Yeah so keep anticipating guys.. Saranghae~ ♥

Until later~ =]