T W O

Its U

Nobody's POV:

They arrived at school and saw Krystal, Luna and Victoria at teh gate.

They ran towards Sulli and hugged her,"Hey Ssul!"

"Hey.. ", Sulli smiled breaking free from the hug... She was so loved by her girlfriends.. Especially Vic as she was older than sulli.. Vic cared for Sulli like an umma...

Krys:"Hey Taemin! Seems like you came together" *winks at Taemin*

Okay so everybody knows that Taemin has a crush on Sulli.. Except Sulli :)
Taemin: *slightly blushing and rubbing the back of his neck with one hand* " nothing of that sort.. i met her on the way"

Sulli : " Aish!! you people!! we are getting late lets go!"

Sulli put her hand around Taemin's shoulder and taemin does the same and they walk together to their classroom.

Taemin is the cutest and the hottest boy in school! (author's note: i know! how can any one be both?? well Taemin is keke) He is tall and medium built with honey brown hair. He is good in academics and all  teachers' favourite student.

-----In the hallway----

All the girls going crazy!!

"Taemin oppa~~~" , "Taeminniee~~~"

"Omo! I am so jealous of Sulli! How can they be just best friends?",one of the girl said to her friend.

Sulli just smirk at those pathetic girls and Taemin smiled at the last girl's comment.

Taemin and Sulli are together in most of the classes, but Taemin sits with Minho and Sulli with Krystal.

Minho is Taemin's best friend together with Key, JongHyun and Onew.. Minho and Taemin play soccer together.. that's how they got close. Minho always helps Taemin out with anything. Key, JongHyun and Onew are a year older to him. Key always takes care of taemin so much, Just like an Umma. Jonghyun and Onew are like his brothers!! he always asks their suggestions regarding any of his problems. 

Moring classes are over and it is lunch time. Everybody gathered in the Cafeteria , Taemin, Sulli, Luna, Krys, and Vic.

Luna : " I miss amber sooo much!! I just wish she is fine and comes back to school soon"

Krys: " Yeah its been a week since she fractured her leg"

Vic: "don't worry guys.. she will be fine and i miss her a lot too "

Sulli :" yeah we have to go visit her once"

Taemin sat there sipping his favourite banana milk and occasionally stealing glances at Sulli and listenening to the whole conversation. He felt a hand on shoulder and turned around to see Onew and Jonghyun smiling at him.

Taemin : " Oh Onew hyung, Jjong hyung!! annyeong!"

Sulli: " Annyeong Oppas~"

Onew : " Annyoeng! Yah! you guys need to tell us before you disappear like that okay? I heard its Chicken for lunch today *grinning*.. Yummyy~~"

Luna : "Oppa~ keke you are such a chicken maniac. Get over It already"

Onew : "*smiling* Never! its my first love"

Luna : *pouts* " then me??"

Onew : *smiling* " you are my true love "

Luna : *blushing* "that was so cheesy kekeke"

Sulli : "cut it both of you. I can't take the lovey dovey, makes me wanna puke "

Minho : "Krys! don't go anywhere after school okay? I'll pick you up at 7"

Krys: " Okay. but where to?"

Minho : "Surprise" *winks*

Jjong and Vic staring at all of them..

Taemin: " where is Key hyung?? "

Minho : " he skipped school today to visit Amber "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay there you go second chappie!! how do you like it so far?? okay the pairings are as you can see TaeLli, MinStal,KeyBer, LuNew :))) JJong and VIc will be paired with someone else wait for it k?? 

please subscribe and comment ^^ and sorry if there are any mistakes :)