S I X T E E N

Its U

Sulli went back home but she couldn't sit at place.. She kept pacing back forth in her room.. 

why am i feeling so restless? What will they be doing now? why am i bothered? What if they..? NO No it won't happen Taemin is not that kind of guy..
Sulli was having a war inside her head.. She couldn't take it anymore she called Taemin..
"Yebeoseyo?",Taemin asked breathless..
Why is he breathless?!
Sulli was thinking still.. She din't answer until Taemin asked again
"Yebeoseyo? Sulli.."
"Ahem.. Yeah Taemin.. Its me.. I was wondering if---",She stopped talking when she heard Suzy in the back
"Oppa come fast.. I can't wait anymore!!"
WHAT THE WAS THAT?? What are they doing? o.O
"Listen Sulli i'll call you later okay.. I gotta go now okay? bye", Taemin hung up on her..
He hung up on me?? what are they doing?
Sulli grabbed her hoodie and hurried towards Taemin's house.. She din't care if she interrupted them.. 
I am his bestfriend.. I can't let my friend do anything stupid that he'll regret later.. right??
She went to Taemin's house and knocked on the door hard..
Taemin opened the with his grey wife beater and white sweats..
"Hey Sulli... I was just on phone wit---", Sulli just walked into the house..
"What were you doing?", She asked sternly
"Huh? why do you ask?", Taemin asked..
Just then Suzy came out kitchen..
"Oppa.. How long will you take? I'm hungry..Oh Sulli-ssi!! what are you doing? Joining us for dinner? but i only cooked for both of us..",She said and gave her a fake smile and a pout..
WHAT?? i ain't here for your food.. So she was asking him hurry for dinner.. Phew.. what was i even thinking??!!
Sulli then noticed Taemin's dripping wet hair..
Oh.. he was in the shower.. How stupid of me?!
"Umm.. Taemin i was w-wondering if you f-finished your homework", sulli said blushing deep red in embarrasment..
Oh great i stutter..
"Sulli you just gave it to me an 2 hours ago.. Ofcourse i din't finish it.. why do you ask? you always finish yours on your own",Taemin asked..
"Umm.. Aahhh.. Just that we have to submit it by tomorrow otherwise the Mr.Joong will be very mad..",Sulli made up..
"Yeah okay i'll finish it.."
"Okay then.. Umm.. I'll be leaving now.. Bye..",Sulli said and turned around to leave..
"Wait Sulli.. do you want me to walk you home?",Taemin asked
"Oppa.. I'm hungry..", Suzy said annoyed and pretending not hearing Taemin's offer...
"Umm.. Its okay.. I'll go.. Go have your dinner.. I'll see you tomorrow",Sulli gave Taemin a smile and left..
That was weird, he thought..
--------
The next morning Sulli got a message from Taemin
Sulli-ah.. Dad is driving me and Suzy to school early.. I'm sorry i can't ride with you today :(
 
Sulli was disappointed when she read it.. She went to school and was waiting for Suzy to enter her class.. To surprise Suzy wasn't in her class... 
Sulli felt happy.. 
Thank god she isn't here..
 
Suzy made friends with her classmate Minzy..
They were both walking down the hallway towards cafeteria.. She noticed Taemin and Sulli walking together  laughing about something, way infront of them.. She couldn't felt the jealousy that was clawing at her heart..
"Minzy.. How close are Taemin Oppa and Sulli?", She asked annoyed by the sight in front of her..
"Umm... All i know is they are best friends and they are really really close...", Minzy said..
"Oh and Taemin even got into a fight with a new guy here. There is rumour that it is related to Sulli..", she added..
Oppa got into  a fight for her? What is she to him?
"Oh how do you know Taemin?", Minzy asked curious..
"Oh he is my Dad's bestfriend's son and soon-to-be my boyfriend", She smirked..
"Oh.. okay"
They enetered the cafeteria.. Suzy saw Sulli and Taemin sitting at a table filled with 4 more girls and 4 more guys.. They were all laughing happily at something.. Suzy felt angry looking at them.. She and Minzy went and sat at a table across them glaring at Sulli which she obviously din't notice..
"Oh thats the new guy i was telling you about.. Thats Kai..", She said pointing to a table on the other side of the table.. Kai was sitting with Sehun, Luhan and Nickhun as usual..
Suzy noticed Kai stealing glances towards Sulli.. She was now confirmed that they fought over Sulli..
How many guys does she want? I hate her , Suzy thought to herself..
I have to do something to get my Oppa back..
 
The school got over and Taemin as usual decided to wait near the gate  to walk home with Sulli .. But  he saw Suzy coming running towards him..
"Oppa~! Walk with me today? mm? mm? I'm new here i dunno how to go back home..", She whined tugging at his sleeve..
Taemin was really frustrated with her..
Aish how frustrating! Why is she so clingy? GOD!, he thought..
He said ok because he din't want his dad to be mad..
 
Sulli was walking towards the gate when she got a text from Taemin
I'm sorry Ssul.. Walking home with Suzy today.. She is new here so.. Mianhae~ :(
Sulli stomped her foot on the ground and started walking home murmuring curses under her breathe..
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have an exam tomorrow and am here updating my story :(
That too double update :DDDDD
Happy??
Tell me how it is ok? I really worked hard on this one and the next one..
Comment and subscribe :)
Saranghae my awesome subscribers.. <3
read the next one :)
Oh and p.s. I DON"T HATE SUZY IN REAL LIFE.. I am sorry if i offended her fans..
Mianhamimnda~ *bow*