N I N E

Its U

Sulli was surprised by her own actions... why did i do that ? Why did i hug Taemin? May be i was to relieved to see him.. Too relieved that i can be away from Kai.. May be i should apologize, she thought.

They were now walking back home.. Taemin had let go of Sulli's hand long ago. They weren't talking anyhting..

"Umm.. Taemin am sorry about earlier..", she said a bit unsure how he would react..

"Sorry about what, sulli?", He asked calmly.

"ahh.. The hug.. I was just.. just too relived to see you there..", She said

"You don't have to be sorry about that what are friends for?", Taemin looked at her and smiled making her smile too.

Taemin POV:

Sure i was surprised by her actions.. But was happy to be there for her.. Why is she apologising? Aren't we friends? Friends do hug.. And why was she so relieved to see me? What is it with Kai and her? Why was he touching her? and Why was she letting him?

With so many questions in his head Taemin was feeling frustrated.. He wanted  answers... And he is gonna get them..

Just then Sulli spoke up.. "Taemin can you be with me for a while? I don't feel so good"

Taemin nodded his head without hesitation..

When they reachedSulli's house, Taemin greeted her Mom.. Her mom gave him the brightest smile.. She always loved having Taemin around.. 

Sulli and Taemin went into her room and Taemin sat on the edge of her bed..

He patted a spot beside him, gesturing Sulli to sit down and she did.

He din't know what to say and how to start the conversation.. He gathered all the courage and asked her..

"Sulli, do you know Kai?"

Sulli was silent.. She din't  know if she can tell Taemin.. But she needed to tell someone.. She needed someone to talk to..

Taemin was growing impatient by the second.. 

"Its okay if you don't wanna-", he was saying as Sulli interrupted Taemin, "Yes, i know him",she said.

"Oh.. May i ask how?"

Sulli took a deep breathe before continuing,"I met him when i went to my grandparents' place in Busan last summer."

"Oh",Taemin said..

how could i ever forget that summer? That is the time i realized what i felt for her.. I missed her so much. I was the happiest person when she came back.. But i also noticed she changed, he thought.

**Flashback**(Sulli's POV)

Busan was way more peaceful than Seoul.. The neighbouhood my granparents lived in was beautiful with some nice parks.. I decided to take a stroll down one of the parks to get some fresh cool air 'cause sitting at home is boring and hot..

I was walking until i noticed some swings.. I went and sat on one swinging to and fro with my eyes closed, enjoying the breeze across my face and hair.. 

I heard a deep voice say "Hi..", I opened my eyes and saw a standing near the other swing.. He looked the same age as me wearing a grey t-shirt and a faded jeans.. He had dark hair all messed up because of the wind which made him look even more handsome.. yeah he was good looking..

I din't even notice i was staring until he said "Hi?!"  again..

I realized what i was doing. I blushed a little and said "Hey.."

"Can i sit here?", he asked smiling..

"Yeah ofcourse.. Its a public park you know."

"Ugh.. yeah..", he said rubbing the back of the neck with his hand and sat down on the other swing.

"So you new here?", he asked slowly swinging..

"Yeah. I'm here for the summer.."

"Oh.. I'm Kim Jogin.. But i go by Kai", he said smiling and extended his hand..

I stopped swinging and looked at his hand.. He din't look a stalker or something so i shook his hand.."Sulli"

"So Sulli.. What do you do?"

"I am in highschool.. you?"

"Same", he said smiling..

I smiled back so he was the same age as me.. Hmmm.

"So you here alone?"

"Duh? Can't you see.. Me swinging ALONE?", i said smirking..

He laughed at that.. I noticed it was getting late.. 

"So Kai i gotta go.. Nice meeting you..", I said smiling.

"Hey wait.. Where is your grandparents place? I'll walk there.."

"Umm.. Thanks but its not necessary i can manage myself",i said

"Come on Sulli.. I am not a stalker you know.. And you are new here its makes sense i walk you right?", He said

"Ahhh.. Okay", i said with no option left..

We walked back home and got to know a little about each other..

"So this is me.. Thanks for walking me", I said.

"That's totally fine.. So does this mean we are friends?", He asked smiling.

"I guess.."

"Okay then.. See ya around",He said smiling and skipped down the street..

I smiled to myself and went back in..

My visit to the parks became frequent.. I and Kai got close over time.. I actually liked him.. He always was so caring, always walked me back home..

After some days we exchanged numbers..

I always used to text him when i was bored and we would meet in the neighbourhood coffee shop.. Share some time and jokes and laugh together..

The messages turned to talking late nights.. Just random stuff..

We were going back home from the park one day.. He suddenly held my hand.. That was the first time he ever touched me.. I blushed bright pink.. He noticed that.. He stopped me in the tracks and turned me around so that i would face him..

"What happened?" i asked not looking at his face as i was blushing so hard..

He chuckled and lifted my chin so that i could look at him..

"Sulli..", he said.

"Yeah.."

"I gotta tell you something.."

"Yeah.. I'm listening.."

"I like you..", he said looking into my eyes.. 

I was shocked.. I was too dumbfounded.. It was too sudden for me.. Yeah i did like him.. A lot actually.. But i was too shy to admit..

"Sulli.. I just said i like you..", He said smiling this time..

I got to my senses..

"Umm.. Yeah.. I-I h-heard t-that.", i stuttered..

"So?", He asked expectantly..

"I-Its too sudden.. I-I need s-some time", I stuttured again..

I saw the disappointed look in his eyes and he regained his composure" Okay.. I'll wait" he said holding my hand again and we started walking in silence..

When he reached my home he kissed my forehead.."Please don't take long", he said and left..

I was standing there like a stupid and blushing like a tomato..

The next day i stepped out of my house only to find a red rose with a note

A rose for the beautiful rose herself.. You looked like this when you were blushing yesterday..

I blushed again after reading it.. 

I received a rose everyday for week when i finally decided to tell him.. Went to the park in the evening only to notice Kai already there swinging slowly on one of the swings.

I approached him.. He got up immediately and hugged me..

I blushed hard again.. He let of me and chuckled at my flushed face.. I glared at him..

He cupped my cheek and said "Hey.. You look beautiful when you blush like that.."

I blushed even harder if that was even possible..

"I have something to say..",I said

"uh-hum", He said not letting go of my cheek and looking at me expectently..

"I-I L-like y-you too.." I said mor like whispered..

His eyes went big.. He smiled and said"What? I din't hear you..", he was teasing me..

"Fine.. Forget it", I said and was about to leave when he grabbed my hand and pulled me and i landed on his chest..

He cupped my face and inched closer.. I closed my eyes.. He was just inches away from my face.. I could feel his hot breathe on my lips..

I shot my eyes open when i heard some one say

"So.. Kai.. She fell for you huh?? So that means you won the bet.. ", Some one said and laughed..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go..

My longest update ever.. What do you think?? 

Cliffhanger!!! Muahahaha!! XDDD Am evil..

Poor sulli!

Hmm so comment and subscribe people!!

Love you my awesome subscribers <3

until later :)