S I X

Its U

Sulli walked upto kai.. She crossed her arms around her chest..

"Hey! what is with the staring? Don't you know its rude.. and uncomfortable for the other person?", she said as kai looked upto her..

Wait.... I saw this guy somewhere.. I think  I know him... she thought.

"Kim Jongin?",she asked surprised. kai smirked and got up from the rock he was sitting on..

He stood only few inches away from Sulli.. "Yes.. How are you Sulli?",he asked still smirking.

Sulli shivered when his breathe touched her face.. She couldn't open to say anything..

"Speak Sulli.. Over me already?", Sulli frowned.

Taemin who was watching from distance din't know what was happening. He saw a frown on sulli's face. He knew she was feeling uncomfortable.. He walked upto her, grabbed her hand and pulled her behind him.

"Dude back off alright.. ",he said little angry

"What are you? Her boyfriend?"

"What does it have to do with you if i am her boyfriend?", Taemin said anger clearly shown on his face.

Sulli was too dumbfonded to speak.. She never expected to see kai here. She never wanted to see Kai here.

"Guys is every thing alright?",Sehun asked worried.

"Yeah everything is just fine",Kai said with a smirk while looking Taemin in the eye.

Sulli tugged at Taemin's sleeve and said, "Taemin, just take me home will you? Its already late".

Taemin looked at sulli over his shoulder and gave her a simple nod and then he glared at Kai. Both of them said their byes to their friends and left the party.

The car ride back home was again filled with silence..

This time Taemin took the initiative to break it. "Sulli? Are you okay?"

Sulli who was busy looking out of the window turned towards Taemin. "Hm?"

"I mean i saw you were uncomfortable around Kai.. What happened? Did he bother you?"

Sulli din't wanna talk about Kai.. Taemin din't know about her past.. "I don't wanna talk about it.. Am okay.. You see?" she gave him a faint smile.

Taemin din't wanna push Sulli further so he decided to drive in silence.

Once they reached Sulli's house she said her goodnight and byes to Taemin and hurried inside her home...

Taemin drove to his place..

Taemin's POV:

what is bothering her? Why was she so down all of a sudden? She said she din't wanna talk abot it.. Does that mean Kai did something to her? That brat!! Or did she know him by any chance? Aishh!! so frustrating.. Kai! you better watch out kid...

Sulli went into her bedroom had a qick shower, dressed in to her comfy pajamas and buried herself into her oh-so-soft bed..

She couldn't sleep.. 

Sulli POV:

why did he have to come back? I never wanted to see him.. why Kai? 

She slowly drifted into her sleep...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay yeah updating it after a long time i know :) was having a writers block... too early to have one? yeah i know that too :D Sorry for any grammatical mistakes.. 

Special thanks to all my subscribers ^^

Please leave a comment and subscribe :)