F O U R

Its U

Nobody's POV:

Minho picked up Krys from her place at 7 as he said earlier ofcourse. It was a date. They drove to their favourite hang out spot in Minho's car.

He parked the car, Krys got out and felt the cold breeze on the face... She smiled enjoying the view infront of her.. The moon shining brightly on the sea water, The sound of the waves touching the shore.. It was beautiful indeed..

She wrapped her arms around herself as it was so cold, she shivered from the breeze. Noticing this minho wrapped his around krys waist and pulled her close to himself.. They walked on the shore, enjoying the feel of waves touching their feet..

After walking for sometime they sat down on the sand facing the sea, minho's hands still around Krys' shoulder.. She snuggled closer to Minho taking in as much heat as possible.. They enjoyed the view and talked about every topic under the sun..

Krys was now resting her head on Minho's shoulder..

"krys.." , Minho called.

She just hummed in response.. Minho got up and stood behind krys, who is looking up at him confused.. He extended his hand asking her to get up.. Krys, still confused, took his hand and got up.. Minho immediately covered her eyes with his hands and started walking together to their favourite spot on the beach, avoiding Krys' repeated questions "what is happening?" "where are we going?" and such..

Minho slowly removed his hands from her eyes... Krys was awestruck when she saw all the lights infront of her.. The slow music palying from the stereo.. It looked so different than their usual hang out spot, which is a cave-in that was formed due to the depression in the cliff.. The cave's entrance facing the sea.. Its so dark inside, that no one notice if anyone was inside..

But now it is all lit up and it looked beautiful.. Krys squealed like a kid and ran upto Minho and threw her arms around his neck pulling him into a tight hug.. squealing "thank you" "It looks amazing"..

Minho smiled and said "anything for you, baby" " you know i love you right?".. They broke from the hug with Krys' arms still around Minho's neck.. Krys looked into his eyes.. Tears forming in her eyes but grinning widely at the same time... "I love you too " , she said..

Minho leaned in wrapping his arms around her waist.. Krys' tensed up a little, but closed her to enjoy the moment..

They were only inches apart.. Krys could feel Minho warm breath on her lips.. It sent a chill down her spine... She was already freezing because of the cold.. but felt comfortably warm in his arms.. 

Just then they heard some shout "YAH!" and  both of them jumped apart surprised...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay.. MINSTAL chapter..  :D Short chapter?? yeah i know.. so who do you think it is who ruined their perfect moment?? ;)

feel free to comment and subscribe :)