T H R E E

Its U

The second half of the school both Sulli and Taemin had to attend dance practice as both are the members of the dance club.

After practice everyone left the room,except Sulli and Taemin. Sulli was still praticing her moves. Taemin took a break sat down in one corner of the room drinking water and watching Sulli move.

Taemin is good at dancing , infact excellent. Sulli always stuggled with dancing but never gave up.

Taemin watched Sulli face in the mirror She looked frustated on not getting one of the moves perfect. He just kept watching her. 

Taemin's POV:

She looks so frustated. But she never gives up, that is what i love about her. And she looks quite hot with all that sweat and the way she moves.. AAAAHHH why am i thinking like this?! I shouldn't.. Calm down Taemin!

his thoughts were interrupted by sulli

"You know you can go back home. No need to wait for me", she said sadly as she sat down in middle of the room.

"No. Its ok. We always go home together!", Taemin said.

Sulli let out a frustrated groan.

Taemin got up and went to Sulli and extended his hand asking her to get up. Sulli just looked up at him confused.

"Just get up, I'll help you with the move",Taemin said smiling. Sulli took his hand and got up.

Taemin went to play the music and came back to Sulli.

Sulli started dancing fine untill that move came.. she tried but couldn't do it.. she tried again but in vain. Suddenly she felt Taemin's hands on her waist guiding her along with music.. She felt his warm breath on her neck.. Her heart beat so fast..

Sulli closed her eyes leaned into his touch. They danced till the music stopped. Sulli suddenly opened her eyes and both of them seperated.. Both of them blushing.

*cough* " we better get going then, its already late", said Taemin still affected.

Sulli nodded and gathered her stuff and both of them left the school together.

Taemin walked Sulli home instead of riding their bikes.. Both of them din't talk much. When they reached Sulli's home she waved bye to him and hurried inside.

She went straight  to her room. Threw her bag on the chair and went to take a shower as she was sweating due to the dance practice. She changed into the pajamas and decided to take a nap before inner as she was tired.. she jumped onto her bed.

Sulli's POV:

why did i feel like there were hundred butterflies in my stomach when Taemin touched me? its not like the first time.. we are used to skinship... He is my  best friend... nothing more... it must the effect of the music..

thinking so sulli drifted off into sleep..

-----meanwhile with Taemin-----

He reached his home and hurried upstairs to his room and closed the door behind him.. He fell on his bed facing the ceiling... His heart racing so fast...

Taemin's POV:

what is happening to me?? My heart doesn't seem to calm down... That dance  was the best ever! how i wish the music din't stop.. I don't why I am the only one feeling all these feelings.. I wonder what Sulli is feeeling.. I wonder if she will ever consider me more than her friend..

He shook his head and decided to take a quick shower before playing video games.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so there is the third chappie... is it too soon for romance between them?? well i don't like stories that drag ^^ feel free to comment. I need your opinion to write better :) 

thank you for my first subscriber cute_cupcake :)

please subscribe ^^