T W E N T Y

Its U

Sulli went back home and she couldn't sleep that day.. She was fed up of these fights she was having with Taemin.. 

Why does get angry for everything i do these days? What happened to the sweet Taeminnie? And that stupid kiss won't get out of my head.. May be I'm the only one effected by it.. It really wasn't Kai's fault today.. Why doesn't Taemin get it? He really din't have to hit him.. Hmmm.. How i wish things were back to normal! 

-------------

Onew and the guys followed Taemin back home... Taemin went into his room, threw his bag on his bed..

"ARRGGGHHH", he said pulling his hair..

"Taemin, stop that", Said Key

"What should i do? I just keep making things worse..", Taemin whined

"Yeah today you did",said jjong

"Taemin-ah, mind telling me what that stunt was about in the canteen earlier..  It was clear that it wasn't kai's fault.. You din't have to hit him you know", Onew said leaning on the doorframe.

"I know hyung, i know.. Its just that i'm afraid I may lose her to him.. I still feel she likes him and its killing me..", Taemin said with a tear running down his cheek..

"Awww my poor baby.. ", Key cooed and went to hug Taemin..

"Taemin, it will okay.. Sulli knows Kai is a jerk.. She won't forgive him that easily..". Minho said tapping Taemin back..

Onew went towards Taemin.. "Minnie~, You should keep you anger in check arasso.. You hurting Sulli.. You don't want  your friendship to be ruined do you?",He said rubbing Taemin's back affectionately..

Taemin mumbled a "No"

They all were pulled into a group hug by Key..

-------------------------------

The next at school.. Taemin apologised for acting that way and Sulli forgave him.. She couldn't be angry at Taemin for long that too after he used his aegyo..

She noticed Kai wasn't there in any of her classes.. At lunch also he was no where to be seen.. It bothered her however she hated to admit it.. What she came to know about Kai's family from Sehun made her feel bad for him.. a little.

After school, She unknowingly followed her feet which lead her to Kai's house..

She had thoughts of turning around and walking away but she couldn't..

She hesitatingly knocked the door.. The door opened after sometime and there stood Kai in black wife beater and black sweats.. He looked completely knocked out.. He had a band-aid on his busted lip.. 

"Sulli, what are you doing here?", he asked in a hoarse voice..

Right, what am i even doing here?

"Ummm. You din't show up at school today..", Sulli said

"Oh so you care for me now..", Kai asked with a smirk..

"First you say you want to be friends then again you act like a complete jerk.. Gosh, Why am i even here?", Sulli said and turned around to walk away..

"Listen.. I am sorry okay.. I'm not in a good mood.. Can we talk tomorrow at school?",Sulli turned around to look at him.. She noticed he had dark circles around his eyes and he looked rather weak..

"O-okay",She said

"I hope you won't go back to being cold self tomorrow at school", he said with a smile

Sulli aimply nodded

"Okay then see you tomorrow and thanks for stopping by",Kai said

Sulli smiled a small smile and walked away..

Kai stood at his door looking at the retreating figure

She cares for me even if i was a jerk to her.. She is always so kind and that's what made me fall for her.. This time i'll make sure she is mine.. I won't spare if anyone hurts her even if its Suzy..

--------------

Next day everyone of the dance club were asked to gather at the practice room for an announcement, after school.. When Sulli entered she felt all alone.. There were so people around but she missed that one particular person.. Taemin..They don't hang out much now Suzy is taking care of that..

Sulli looked around to find Kai smiling and she smiled back and made a small wave with her hand.. He waved back.. She went and sat down next to him.. 

What is wrong? we are friends now right? yes are..

"I'm glad you din't ignore me..", Kai said smiling..

"I would have but i had no one to talk to..",Sulli said with a little smile.. She is not gonna let Kai know that easily that she accepted him as her friend..

They both stared at the number of people gathered there.. Suddenly everyone went quite when the president of the dance club,Eunhyuk, entered followed by Taemin who was the vice-president.. Ofcourse Suzy clinging onto his arm.. Taemin's expression cold looked..

Sulli saw Taemin.. She waved at him smiling.. Taemin din't wave back or smile.. He had his col expression on.. Sulli din't understand.. She lowered her hand as her smile faded..

As Taemin entered the room he was anyway irritated with Suzy clinging on to him like that.. he looked around only to find Sulli smiling and waving at him.. He was about to too but he noticed Kai next to her smirking at him.. He controlled himself from not hitting the crap out of him.. he saw Sulli's face fell.. He felt so bad..

Eunhyuk started speaking bringing Taemin back to reality from his thoughts..

"As we all know there is a carnival at our school next week.. I asked the principal to let us have a show.. This carnivalis really important.. As this show might help some of your dreams come true.. Many good colleges are gonna come to the carnival.. So lets all do our best neh?"

"Neh..", everyone sang

"Okay.. So we are planning on one duet and some solos and group performances.. Please give me your names and the performance you want to be in neh?"

"Neh.. ", everyone sang again..

"Me and Taemin will do a duet", Suzy yelled jumping up and down all excited and clapping her hands..

Taemin was shocked.. "What the.. who said i wanna do a duet with you?",Taemin asked angry..

"Oppa~,",Suzy looked at him with a pout and tears in her eyes..

Taemin was really frustrated.. If she complains to her dad then he is a dead meat..

"Aish.. Okay", Taemin groaned.. Suzy jumped again.. 

Sulli couldn't believe her ears and eyes..

Did that b***h just.. And Taemin agreed to dance with her? in a duet? Taemin what is wrong with you? Fine let it be it then..

She got up where she was sitting.. She grabbed Kai's arm and dragged him with her.. Kai was surprised but followed.. Sulli went to eunhyuk and told him

"Oppa.. Me and Kai will also was to nominate our names for the duet.."

Everybody in the hall were shocked.. Taemin couldn't believe what was happening..

"Aish.. you people..  Okay we will have a dance off this thursday and then we will decide who will perform at the carnival okay?",Eunhyuk said..

"Sounds fair..", Sulli said nodding her head..

"Okay remaining people please enter this list and give it to me tomorrow.. That's it for today then.. See you all on thursday.. practice well.. Hwaiting!",Eunhyuk said and left..

Taemin was gaping at Sulli.. Sulli just left the room without saying a word.. Kai followed her out..

Taemin was having mixed feelings of anger and sadness..

Bring it on Sulli, Suzy thought..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for the late update guys :'(

I hope you like this chappie :) Dance off it is then between them.. Kekeke i wonder who wins :DDDDDD Any guesses???

Comment and subscribe :) 

Saranghae~~ my awesome subscribers :):)

Until later =]